Gizmo's Dream Journal

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
ShinobiGizmo

Re: Gizmo's Dream Journal

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Well, that was interesting. But not sure how to explain. I was looking for some guy. I felt certain he would know what info I was searching for. A guy people feared because he was different. I found him. Went up to him. Guy near him turned...into some huge thing. Reminded me of a Heartless boss from Kingdom Hearts. This thing was tall. No color, B&W, white glowy eyes, grey body. I grabbed the guy I'd been searching for, by the chin worriedly. Tears filled my eyes, and I begged him to please trust me, basically I wanted him to not look back. I kept saying that over and over.
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

I'm playing a game at my dad's old house. And this chick comes over everyday, climbs in through my window. Then, i get sucked into the game. I'm a black guy painted in blue. A yellow monkey outfit shoves me in him. It's robotic. It flies and shoots things. Military heliocopters are after me shooting at me. Til i wake up in the dream, with chick next to me, and 3 military people also waking up nearby. For some reason, I'm losing all my teeth. Teeth fall in groups since they're connected by wire.
moonlitchou

Post by moonlitchou »

Aaaha, I found my old account!!!
moonlitchou

Post by moonlitchou »

This morning, I dreamt about looking into the mirror. I was going to do a spell to bind all these split personalities of myself to each other and to me. So, I'm chanting looking into the mirror, my reflection changed into a blonde young girl who appeared infuriated. She growled, snarled and glared at me. Her eyes were icy white blue. She said she was too important to be binded into this circle. After that last word, the mirror exploded into my face and, I woke up.
moonlitchou

Post by moonlitchou »

First, I dreamt I was a spy similar to Austin Powers. I remember changing outfits and using an urinal. Then, we were on these floating disc shaped things that were moving in a circle.

Second, dreamt I was in a classroom. My right hand seemed to have burn holes on the back of it. I wrote my classmates funny notes.

3rd, dreamt I was a cashier about to get off work. My female coworkers were using an unusual type of colored tape to tie their hair up in a ponytail.

4th, I'm in class again, about to be dismissed. I put these fake teeth and fangs over my real teeth.
moonlitchou

Post by moonlitchou »

Yesterday, I dreamt I was a big fat fluffy hen. I was crying because my pet owner had died.

I just now dreamt I went to a special pet adoption place of unusual animals. I picked this slinky looking cat raccoon ferret thing. I wanted to get him. I went to some class my mom and stepdad were in. First, it was a dance class. Then, it became a class of students playing covers of songs. I did a cover of By the Way by Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Person after me did a Social Distortion song.

Return to “Dream Journals”