Is Left-hand Magick Causing Water Damage to Our Home?

Moderator: Kassandra

lis

Is Left-hand Magick Causing Water Damage to Our Home?

Post by lis »

Hi Kassandra!

I was wondering if there are certain paths of witchcraft that can use water to do damage to other people... and if so, what types of witchcraft are those. Could it be a left-hand way of using elemental magic? If so, are there any things we can do to stop it?

We have been in the same house for almost 30 years now and although 20 of those years have been flood-free, it seems in the last 10 years we have gotten more and more floods, to the point where over the last 4 years it has been an annual or bi-annual occurrence for the basement to flood. Until now I didn't think anything of this - just that maybe the weather was different over the last 10 years. Just yesterday however, another home we own (first one didn't sell when the market crashed, so we now have to pay for and maintain two until one of them sells - long story) had a pipe burst on the 2nd floor and flooded everything all the way down. The plumber was confused at how this occurred - because it shouldn't have. Again... maybe we just have really rotten luck. However, yesterday morning I fed the dog and went to take a shower. When I came back downstairs, the faucet in the kitchen was running. I didn't leave it running and no one else in the house was awake yet. When a family member went to check on the other house later in the morning, they found it flooded. I am not sure if that was a spirit guide's way of warning us, or if it was part of an attack.

The reason I ask about the water-magick path connection is that if this is an attack we need to figure out where it is coming from because it could be from one of several places... I am a divorcee, although I haven't seen him or his family in several years and we have no children so there is no need to. I would hope by now they have moved on, but you never know. There is also an uncle's wife who practices Santeria - she has always been a jealous type and after one of her children died from cancer, she seems to act as though it should have been me instead of him. There is another aunt who practices black magic as well, although I am not sure which path. We haven't seen her in years, but she isn't mentally well so who knows what she is capable of. There is also everyone else in our lives who had gotten used to the idea that we would bail them out of any situation they were in when my Dad was alive. Since he has passed on, however, we have gotten much better at telling them no, and not letting people use us. There are a lot of people we have said "no" to in the past few years... so one of them could be fighting back.

Any insight you have into this would be greatly appreciated. We would like to (need to) sort this out before it destroys us completely. :anxious:
Isis3Anubis

Re: Is Left-hand Magick Causing Water Damage to Our Home?

Post by Isis3Anubis »

I wouldn't be to eager to blame someone else of black magick. I have heard that ghosts turn faucets on and off. Also flooding could just be typical of all these weird weather patterns and pipes bursting can happen in old homes. Also water is connected to emotions and if you are under stress you shadow self could be acting out with water to symbolize your stress. Remember the burning times of blaming others for all things that go wrong in your life is just another way of not looking at inner reasons of self sabotage and emotional fears. If you truly believe it is a curse just cleanse your home and property while also meditating on your own emotions and things should be improved.
She's just pieces of me you've never seen ~ Tori Amos
lis

Post by lis »

Thanks for your reply! I'm not eager to blame anyone, just wanted to know if there was a particular direction it could be coming from so we can better protect ourselves now and in the future. The faucet and flood together on the same day were just too strange a thing not to make me question it and ask for your opinions here. We have a ton of protection in the house we live in, but never did the same for the other location. We will definitely do a cleansing once all of the construction workers have cleared out of there, and hopefully have it back on the market in a few weeks. Pulling down wet drywall should be a good active meditation for the next few days.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It sounds like your stress might be manifesting as poltergeist and weather activity. Been there and done that. One time the washing machine started by itself. No one in the house walked over to it, turned the dial, and pulled it out to start it. The cats aren't that smart. We had one at the time, that would answer the phone, but doing laundry was beyond him. I was also working as an assistant manager for Cinnabon at the time. When the cashiers were makibg me nuts, the cups would come shooting out of the dispensers at them. I've also caused a few windstorms.

It sounds like you're feeling "flooded." So that's what's manifesting. It's enough to make one spew strings of profanity. Things will get better. Hang in there.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hello Iis! Thanks for your post. To answer your first few questions, a curse is a curse is a curse, and anything could be affected. When someone sends a curse, jinx or whatever, they send out the general vibration and however it affects your environment, it affects your environment. Water or anything else could be used, as long as the curse is accomplished. So, whatever the intention was in the curse that is to get done, unless there is an intervention of some sort, things in that environment will work together toward fulfilling that intention.

There isn't one particular path that does this, versus another that doesn't. It depends on the way the witch uses his or her magical tools in whatever path she's in. An analogy might be that a gun could be used benevolently to save someone's life, or malevolently to take someone's life out of anger and vengeance. It wouldn't be the gun that's at issue, but the intentions of the shooter, and the way the shooter uses the gun.

As far as doing something to mitigate what you think might be a curse, as the ladies above have suggested, you might want to hold off on that idea until you get more information about what's really going on, including what your possible role may or may not be in it, if such is the case.

My suggestion is you get more "eyes" on this, and get a proper reading, not just quick advice from a few posts on a public message board.

On a Sunday when you have some time, sign up to be a guest client for the online Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour show, (see "Free Divination and How-to Advice"). That way, you get three readers who will "team read" your situation, and advise you accordingly. The rootworkers in that show also tend to be well-versed in several African Diasporic religions, such as Santeria, and could help you with undoing anything that may have been done utilizing that genre of witchcraft.

But, first you need to know what's going on, and a free reading of your situation would be a good first step. What do you think of this idea?

Last edited by Firebird on Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed broken link
lis

Post by lis »

I think a reading would be a great idea! I don't think I will go the radio route though, I am leaning towards doing a private paid reading with one of their readers (a bit too shy to be on the radio). Are there any of their readers that you recommend over the others?

Poltergeist activity is not out of the question, but I don't really feel anything in the house. I am usually pretty sensitive to anything that doesn't feel right, and I can usually tell if there is something "extra" in the house with me. Is a poltergeist like an entity created from stress, or just the effects of the stress itself? There has been some stress lately (between all of us there has been some work related stress, starting a new business and trying to find the time for that after work, having two houses to pay for is also a stress), but I thought we were on the upswing finally until this happened. We were more focused on planning for the future and eating better, more than anything lately. The only thing is, I haven't personally been out to the other house in over a year and the other family members are only there to check on it once a week or so. It is over an hour away from here. Not sure how poltergeist would get there to do damage like this.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

lis wrote:I think a reading would be a great idea! I don't think I will go the radio route though, I am leaning towards doing a private paid reading with one of their readers (a bit too shy to be on the radio). Are there any of their readers that you recommend over the others?
Aw. That show is such a hoot, lol. You'd probably get a kick out of being a guest. And it's such a bargain --3 readers for the price of...none. Ha, you can't beat that. But, do whatever's comfortable for you.

During the live show, I usually have my oracle cards out doing readings along with the readers just to check and see what I "get" in comparison to what they get. I must say they're all really good, and I can't recommend one over another. They all have a different area of emphasis, depending on life experiences, training, interest, etc. I guess just read their bios, or listen to them in the archived show recordings, and see which your instinct tells you to work with.

lis wrote:Is a poltergeist like an entity created from stress, or just the effects of the stress itself?
Both, I'd say.

lis wrote:Not sure how poltergeist would get there to do damage like this.
Different set of physics, that's all. If this is poltergeist stuff, it would be a projection of the stress energy and thoughtforms you and your family project, unawares. Since the property is legally (and therefore energetically) linked to you guys, your energies affect the property, whether your bodies are there or not. Time/space/distance are constructs and limitations we're accustomed to in this 3 dimensional realm. Spiritual phenomena, however, are not limited to the physics of the 3D world you and I live in (well, neither are we, really, but few ever become aware of this their entire lifetimes, while others do).

lis

Post by lis »

Thank you so much for your help, and for making these things easier to understand. I totally agree our next step needs to be a reading. Hopefully that will give us the insight we need to move forward. :)
lis

Post by lis »

Hi All!

I took your advice and had some readings done, plan to get another soon to go over a few more things, but I have at least enough information to give you all. Yes, I did have a curse against me (although this one was love related... to prevent me from finding love) and yes, we did also create a poltergeist. We are slowly going through a process of figuring out who in our lives is good and bad. The one aunt of mine who practices dark magic came up as a major negative (she doesn't want us to be happy at all) along with a few others I didn't really suspect. Some of the people who came up hadn't sent a curse, but just bad energy in general. Part of the next reading, is just to sort through a bunch of other people we know to help us figure out who to distance ourselves from/protect ourselves from. Ex-husband of course was a major player in this (probably the love curse if I were to guess).

I guess the question I have is how exactly poltergeists can be diminished... and what we can do to prevent this from happening again in the future. About a year ago, I did have a dream of an entity in the basement that was half me, and half my mother. I thought we had gotten rid of it though after we did a house cleansing.

Also, any ideas for getting rid of the love curse and averting the evil/jealous eye from others? Thank you all for your help, I certainly feel we are getting things sorted out finally and that feels empowering. :)
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

I'm not Kassandra but but I'll jump in here to suggest couple of things. :lol:

Deal with Stress and Relational Conflict

Stress and relational conflicts are part of our life. But when the pressure starts to grind us down, disconnect, drain and cause health and energetic and spiritual problems its time to make a change. Stress and relational conflicts can create projected poltergeist and other malevolent thoughtforms. And just reading that sentence can stress us out!

So what can we do?

Instead of allowing these problems to control us and make our life miserable and a living hell due to the devil that we spawned, let's try to take back control and live life better. We can then eliminate and dissolve these malignant/vamparic/mischievous thoughtforms.
  • Unplug. Because we're in an endless state of mental congestion, we have no time for ourselves and no time for our family, give yourself a space to breath and have some fun. Begin by finding some moments to regain peace and harmony in your week. Have a rest day, be with your family, listen to their happy stories, treat them or bring them to the mall or park. Take the plunge and unplug.
  • Rid yourself of destructive criticism. A lot of stress and relational conflicts has to do with the way we take criticisms from other family members. When we let them give us negative messages and allow their insults, prejudices, attacks, offensive remarks to put us down as it lowers our sense of self and destroy our own self esteem. Our family can become our own worst enemy and that doesn't need to happen. Establish house standards in your home, ordering everyone not to say any hurtful and painful words because those will only stress us out. Tell them to stop demeaning one another. Replace damaging and injurious statements with uplifting words and encouragements. Start believing in one another. And if you or someone in your family do happen to make a mistake and fall, pick yourself up and/or help them start anew. This is true strength.
  • Stop procrastinating. There are struggles and troubles in our life that we just can't deal with. So we push it off. We leave it for tomorrow. And then tomorrow comes but we push it off again. Putting off a problem only causes us to worry more, thus making the atmosphere in our home suffocating but very ideal for the poltergeists. Falling behind can make the situation worse. All problems have solutions. And even if you believe the situation is invincible, at least you can attempt to take some baby steps in the right direction and feel enabled and equipped as you try. When you make an effort to confront your anxieties and cr*ps, you'll not feel as overwhelmed. And you may even be surprised to find a solution within reach with those you thought you couldn't get.
  • See the positive. Come on, its not all cursed, haunted or afflicted all the time. Of course it's easier to see the dark side and just fall into despair. But you do have some blessings too, you just need to open your eyes and stop whining. The more we whine the more stressed we feel. Happiness is in our hands.
When we focus on our problems 24/7, this is what create negative thoughtforms. No one is perfect and none of us will have perfect home and family and life. Set reasonable hopes and know that this is all part of living. Take charge of those struggles that you can control. Let go of that which is beyond you.

Cleansing Techniques

Do a "FULL ON" Ritual Cleansing for your home. It can never do any harm.

However, first and foremost, make sure the whole house is physically clean. If not, clean your house thoroughly. Cleanliness attracts positive energies and entities, otherwise it's the opposite. I also recommend to rearrange the furniture. Do this to create and inhabit the space so that no one unseen will inhabit it. Bathe thoroughly to prepare yourself for ritual cleansing.

Now, before doing the ritual, sit comfortably in the center spot of your house. Close your eyes, imagine a cord from your root chakra (base of spine) that goes down through the floor, through the earth and the rock and the magma right to the very center of the earth. This to ground you.

Now visualize that you are drawing up the strong energy of earth through the floor of your house. This deep vibrant energy flows up through the objects and furniture of your house, up to the walls, then to the ceiling and to the second floor (if you have) and finally the roof, charging your whole house. Now feel it flowing down the cord at the base of your spine, taking all the negative physical manifestations of energies, entities and spirits (illness, sickness, misfortunes, family stress, struggles, etc.) which it to be dissolved and transformed by the magma at the center of the earth.

Now focus on your crown chakra, at the top (fontanel) of your head. Visualize the purple, energy of water element flowing into you above. The water flows down the floor of the house, washing and cleansing you and your home. Feel the water flow down the cord, taking with all the negative emotions that you may have had such as stress, restlessness, perhaps fear, worries, built up anger.

Focus on your head again and feel the blue-tinted air waft into your brain and down through your whole body and house – in every rooms, removing any cobwebs and cloudy and dark though that you and your family unawarely projects and stay in your home. Send this too down the chord, cleansing your spirit and your home.

Then feel a clear bright white light flame, shinning down through your entire body, crawling like a fire, engulfing your whole house and burning and consuming entities and spirits (in your case, the poltergeist) that show in your visualization with your spiritual flame. Bask in its heat and power. Visualize any entities and spirits as if it's turning into ashes. This light flows right through you down the center of the earth, balancing, purifying and inspiring both you and your home together.

Now cut off the cord by clenching your buttocks and imagine the crown of your head closing so that you and your house is still filled with light. Open your eyes and make sure you are grounded by patting your feet on the floor three times.

Make sure that you have forgiven and have asked forgiveness to the family members around your house. Some people tend to think of "reconciliation" and "forgiveness" in terms of occasionally releasing their anger, hatred, jealousy and other negative thoughts and emotions in private members, but I personally believe that reconciliation and forgiveness implies turning to others and to the Deities -- thereby dramatically changing the way and focus of our lives.

In addition to the cleansing and meditation , it's wise to practice some purifying methods consistently. Cleansing is not something you can do for a while, and then stop when things become quiet. It's a lifestyle.

Aromatherapy is a great way to purify and protect your home against negative entities and forces. Lavender is a good choice because it not only purifies the energies in a house, but it also calms everyone's moods, in my experience. Aside from lavender, chamomile and rose are great too! You can buy or borrow a burner or place a few drops of the essential oil on a candle. You can also use scented candles but make sure the candles are scented with quality "essential oils". Not just simple scents or fragrance oils which will only make the place smell good. You can also use incense sticks or do some smudging. This is effective in balancing the water and fire.

Put crystals around your home or any sacred object icons (Cross for Christians, pentagrams for Wiccans,Ying-Yang for Taoists, Star of David for the Jews, etc.) -- it depends on your spiritual path and belief. As for crystals, you can use quartz and black tourmaline. There are other protective and purifying stones that can be used as well; just depends on what you have on hand. This help in balancing the earth and aether.

Ring your bells or tap your drums and meditation bowls -- in the absence of these, clapping lightens heavy atmosphere up. I sometimes chant and do free movements. Sound and motions balance the air elements.

Perhaps, do this weekly, and perform "the Ritual and the Meditation" monthly or quarterly (its up to you) to protect and shield the space from negative entities and energies. I don't necessarily do everything mentioned above. It depends upon the energy that I'm feeling. However for you, I advise you to do it frequently.

It doesn't take talent, anyone can do this and it creates a peaceful, balanced and harmonious environment that will allow you to enjoy your home with your family.

Uncrossing/Unhexing Spell

You might try this spell of uncrossing spell. It's best that these are done in a proper circle.

UNCROSSING LOVE CURSE

You will need:
- dried rose
- used black or greenish yellow candle (pricked numerous times and smashed)
- a black fireproof bowl
-matches
- ½ cup of vinegar
-6 cloves of garlic
-6 cayenne pepper
-an apple

-1 cup of brown sugar
-1 cup of water
-1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
-a red candle
-a white bowl
-7 fresh, fragrant red rose petals
-1 glass of purified water
-any suitable favourite fruits (2 kinds)
-ice cubes
-orange

Best performed: At midnight, any day of the week. Preferably, when the moon is full.

Part I

Get the dried rose and the candle chunks. Focusing on the word "love curse", place all this in the black bowl and set it on fire. As the fire starts, let the smoke waft up. With your hand, lightly draw the smoke towards you and inhale a little bit. Smell it, and let the smoke penetrate you (taking care not to suffocate yourself) until you're focused on the curse (continuous failures in all sorts of love affairs, continuous conflicts and scandals with family and friends, constant assaults of causeless fear of loving somebody, loveless relationships, absence of romance, and happiness in your life, etc) that's weighing on you and burdening you. Rather than resisting or denying them, accept, admit and acknowledge everything that you feel and experience. Keep them in your mind. As the flames dim, see the ill will becoming smaller and smaller.

Now set the jar in the altar and put the ashes in it. Fill it up with vinegar. Add 6 gloves of garlic and 6 cayenne pepper. Envision the curse once again (but much smaller). Make it detailed as possible, identifying the causes and the triggers. Imagine all the negativity and its adverse curses, pulsating within you in the form of a dark gray cloud, obscuring the white loving light of your inner self.

Take the apple and imagine the gray cloud moving downwards from your forehead towards your shoulder, feeling all of the negativity traveling down your arms and eventually to your hands. Imagine the gray clouds streaming from your hands. Infuse the apple with all the negativity by rolling it between the palms of your hands. Feel the curse and negativity lift slightly as they’re absorbed in the fruit. Raise the apple and say:

Energies spent for evil and bane
Are powerless to injure my name
Far away I send thee this hour
May all the attempts to harm me turn sour

Place the apple in the jar and imagine the curse turning sour with the vinegar, garlic and pepper. Feel the loving light of your inner self glowing everyday as the harmful magick becomes powerless.

Part II

Now, prepare the sweet life potion. In your cauldron, add brown sugar and water and bring to boil. Stir constantly clockwise, until all sugar has been dissolved. At this moment, imagine a curse-free reality. When all sugar crystals have changed form and colour, remove it from heat and drizzle three drops of vanilla essence into it. Stir it again, letting the scent of sugar and vanilla envelop your breath until your charged energy is focused on "love blessing".

Approach the rose with reverence, ask its permission before removing the petals and thank it for generosity. As you’re plucking the petals, visualize all the positivity you want to draw in your life – happiness, love, forgiveness, whatever. Take the petals and rain them around the bowl.

Pour the water into the bowl and add the melted substance. As you stir it, imagine that with the transformation of colour and taste of the liquid, your reality also transforms. Add the fruits of your choice (e.g. mango cubes, pineapple chunks, etc.) and ice cubes. Before you light the red candle, recall how happy, harmonious, peaceful and lovely your life once was and when you're full of a warm glow for the way you were, light the candle and see in its flame the positive feelings you want to feel and positive things you want to experience. Now give yourself to your emotions – open your hands and open your heart.

Take the orange and see it filled with those feelings. Imagine it glows. Move it clockwise above the flame (taking care not to burn yourself) seeing the orange as the catalyst that will bring all the positive feelings back. Feel its light as brightly as it can glow, engulfing you and removing any remaining grayness or cloudiness. Place the orange in the bowl and set in the altar. As you do this, say these or similar words:

Let happiness and love be restored.
On tasteless water, sweet potion has poured.
I draw positivity to me tonight,
As I cast this spell with all my might.

Drink the potion afterwards and eat the fruit after three days.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
lis

Post by lis »

Thank you so much Seraphin, I will definitely be taking your advice starting immediately! Quick question, what do you do with the apple after the spell?
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Seraphin wrote:I'm not Kassandra but but I'll jump in here to suggest couple of things. :lol:
Absolutely!

lis wrote:I guess the question I have is how exactly poltergeists can be diminished... and what we can do to prevent this from happening again in the future. ...Also, any ideas for getting rid of the love curse and averting the evil/jealous eye from others?
So glad you are getting things sorted out! Yes, that is an empowering feeling, an "awakening" of sorts. We forget there is, on the one hand, the visual side of what's all around us. But then there is the invisible (metaphysical) side of what's all around us. The two sometimes look very different, so it pays to be vigilant, and act accordingly.

Stress Management

In my opinion, since poltergeists are basically our own thought forms gone awry, then I believe that "diminishing" their existence and preventing their future existence boils down to one thing, and one thing only: taking responsibility and control of our (true) thoughts and resultant effects they have in the world. More specifically, at least as it concerns poltergeists, this may involve how we manage the stresses in our lives more than anything else. Interesting that you had that dream of that one poltie from a few years back looking just like your and your mother's energies combined! Very insightful. They symbolism of that says a lot.

Stress is a challenge for all of us. I often tell people complaining about stress, "The only time your body doesn't experience stress is when it's peacefully buried 6 feet underground." Hate to sound so morbid. But, when I put it that way, it usually puts things into perspective quickly and effectively. Stress is a part of living, and some of us handle it better than others. Some of us have developed better coping and communication skills than others. But, anyone could learn any skill with persistence, open-mindedness and honesty.

I say "honesty" because a lot of people either believe they "don't have any" stress, or that the way they handle stress is perfectly healthy and appropriate, even if their family and friends are all saying that it really isn't, and they are hurting as a result. As with a plumbing system, we humans seem to need energetic "escape valves." Our excess energy needs some kind of outlet, or it builds up and goes wonky, or in this case, it builds up and then creates its own "entity" with a life of its own. Kinda' creepy, I know.

Often in families there are really significant issues that cause a lot of chronic, long and drawn out in-fighting. There can be a quiet smoldering between family members, which sometimes erupts into volcanic explosions that echo energetically over space and time for quite a while...and sometimes result in poltergeists. Other times the slow smolder just lingers, a constant burn, causing low and generally unhealthy vibes, and also fodder to create or attract negative entities. I believe that in these cases, loved ones have to learn how to deal with the stresses of life in more productive ways, like talk things out and resolve their issues in win-win ways. Easier said than done, I know. We could do spellwork that facilitates these efforts. People might think, "Oh, my situation is so bad, nothing could help it, it's impossible." To that I would say, "Magic is of the realm where the impossible becomes possible, otherwise why even practice it, and why even call it magic?" [or "magick with a k," if you prefer]

His Little "Skeletor" Poltie

I remember I visited acquaintances where a male in his mid-teens lived. He seemed to be bi-polar, with extreme phases of mania and phases of depression, which was sometimes suicidal. They never had him evaluated. They just endured him going up and down, week after week. The energy in the entire home was affected by his personal fluctuations. He was attracting some interesting things, and apparently "creating" them too...

Once, I was visiting and walked down the hallway to go to the bathroom. I was confronted by an entity kind of barking at me, for lack of a better description. It was in the shape of a skull with a bunch of sharp little teeth. Yet, the thing also looked just like the teenaged boy, too! I knew instantly that it was a part of his energy, a thoughtform created from his stress and manic-depressive anxiety. He had no valve to disperse his frenetic behavior, so he spewed it on any and everyone he came into contact, and created the nasty little barking skull thingie.

Well, the boy went on to get into writing and performing music, as well as producing that of others. Lo and behold, the skele-thingie was gone. Music became his outlet. Moral of the story: he changed the way he dealt with stress, and thereby "diminished" the poltie. And with music a mainstay in his life, his energetic safety valve, he simultaneously "prevented" it from existing again in the future. Do you see where I'm going with this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7_K28GZHdo

Magic Helps, but It's Not a Panacea

I don't think it's not too far a leap to say that sometimes magic practitioners might find themselves resorting to doing spells and rituals as a distraction, an easy way to avoid the real "inner" work it takes to face their fears and resolve issues in their lives. "I'll just do this easy, painless spell, my magical shortcut," they think, "and it'll make everything aallll better." Then, they're disappointed time and again when the magical panaceas they employed never worked, and the same problem keeps coming up in their lives.

Sometimes practitioners of magic work hard to "banish" and "cleanse" things (they perceive as) originating "outside" themselves. But, in the example above, if that family asked me to do a dozen banishings and cleansing for them, the effectiveness would have been very limited since the "generator" of the poltie was still there, and still generating all that frenetic energy. All the spells and rituals in the world would not have changed anything if the behavior causing the energetic condition was never changed.

Maybe the teen needed some compassionate counseling to adjust his maladaptive behavior, and perhaps even some anti-anxiety meds to assist him in smoothing out his moods so he could focus and heal. Luckily, he discovered on his own that music was all the medicine he needed. Had he not done so, that story could have ended very badly for him or others in his family. But, spontaneously, over time he did his own inner work to heal, which I thought was awesome. There is something to be said for art therapy, I think. Humans need to express themselves.

Magic That Might Be Effective

Similar to Seraphin's example above, in traditional Southern (United States) hoodoo first a home might be washed down with "Chinese Wash" or "Van Van" (esp the walls and floors). Then the genres of spellwork that might be used to help a home "mend" energetically might be, "Reconciliation," for example, or maybe "Peaceful Home" even if it's not your primary home ("home" here is sometimes used metaphorically to mean, a group at large, or a family --nuclear, extended, or merely metaphorically-speaking and not literal). To deal with the more talkative, back-biting family members, some very strong "Stop Gossip" spell work might be employed. I'll leave it to you to research those spells and workings on the 'net, as a lot of info is available.

If love and understanding are increased in a group of people, a poltergeist will have nothing negative left to "feed" on, and will just be non-existent one day (just like the skele-thingie above --the boy learned to love himself). It would be replaced with vibes of harmony and peace, but only you and your family could bring that about and create those vibes by doing authentic inner work.

Uncrossing work, as Seraphin advised, is good all-around anytime there are adverse conditions, even if it's not actually due to a curse someone cast, per se. Sometimes a location itself could just bring about such a condition, especially if a property might be close to or on a ley line, for example, or other natural phenomena which may bring about negative energy in an environment. To determine if your property is, you might get a reputable dowser to visit and do an on-site read of the land. Dowsers are really amazing at what they do!

Evil Eye Reversal

There is a lot of info available about reversing Evil Eye, as well. We have an informative thread here on this topic: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 26895.html EUTM members from all over the world contributed information on it. It is very interesting, indeed. There are always "the haters" out there in the world. If you have anything positive about yourself, you'll find there's always someone out there ready to throw an evil eye over it, which is nothing more than jealousy (even if they don't even know they're doing it). Ha, it only means we have good things going on, so I guess in a way we should be grateful for that part, at least.

The Evil Eye seems to be a phenomena in humanity that probably dates back to ancient times. Though people like to think, "if I just don't believe in it, it won't exist," the effects of Evil Eye are very real, and choosing not to believe in them doesn't make them go away. I can choose not to believe I have ear lobes or knee caps, but then I look and there they are, my disbelief didn't make them go away, lol. I think the basis of it lies in the phenomena is that, "energy follows thought." So, one could "not believe" in that energy, yet still be affected by it. Rather than go into denial, I think it's wiser to take positive, affirmative action of some sort.

Talismanic work seems to be very effective with countering the Evil Eye, where the talisman or amulet draws the negative energy to itself, then neutralizes and disperses it. Cord work and witch bottles are also helpful for catching, neutralizing and dispersing these attacks. In hoodoo there are workings involving the use of an herb called, "Devil' Shoestring," where the work assists the target in tripping upon the very negativity they attempted to direct at you...that's one of my personal favorites, and always a hoot to watch when it is effective. People trip themselves on their own negative intentions, words and deeds....you do nothing but offer them an "assist," lol. If they'd cease and desist then the spell would have no effect.

Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

lis wrote:Thank you so much Seraphin, I will definitely be taking your advice starting immediately! Quick question, what do you do with the apple after the spell?
You're welcome lis!

Now as for your question, just burn or bury the apple.
Kassandra wrote:If you ask me it's more effective, I think, to look instead at improving what's happening on the "inside," as well as improving what is happening inter-personally between individuals...in my opinion those are the areas spellwork needs to be focused. I think the spellwork to use is that which helps people resolve and drop their grudges, helps them to take the high road and just be OK with "losing" sometimes, to cut things loose and just move on, etc.

In traditional Southern (United States) hoodoo, first, the home might be washed down with "Chinese Wash" or "Van Van" (esp the walls and floors). Then the genres of spellwork that might be used in such a case may be, "Reconciliation," "Peaceful Home," even if it's not your primary home; ("home" here is sometimes used metaphorically to mean, "the group" at large, "the family," both nuclear and extended). To deal with the more talkative, back-biting family members, some very strong "Stop Gossip" work might be employed. I'll leave it to you to research those topics on the 'net, as a lot of info is available.

If love and understanding are increased in a group of people, a poltergeist will have nothing negative left to "feed" on, and will just be non-existent one day (just like the skele-thingie above). It would be replaced with vibes of harmony and peace, but only you and your family could bring that about and create those vibes by doing authentic inner work.
This is a good advice! And I have to agree.

It goes without saying that the first step toward any kind of cleansing and healing is reconciliation and forgiveness. Make sure it is genuine reconciliation. How many times have we said, "I've forgiven him/her," and still hold a grudge? Such negative emotions often lead people to attract more negative situations and outcomes. This then leads to more misfortunes, unforgiveness, resentment, bitterness, anger, rage and hatred in your home, which just leads to more and stronger spirits and poltergeists.

The attacks usually consist of lies, falsehood, deceit, deceptiveness, and promote strife, contention and division. This is "the speaking out of the abundance of the heart" which is the result of our own unresolved unforgiveness, resentment, bitterness, anger, rage, and hatred.

Every single negative emotions, actions and even thoughts, legally opens a spiritual door in a person's life, to allow the negative entities such as the poltergeist to enter and bring one or more attacks. If we don't reconcile, ask for forgiveness with one another, repair our relationship with our family members, it gives the entities the right to enter a person's home, but sometimes even body or soul. The negative entities affect your home, your family, your body (physically), your soul (mind, will and emotions) and also spirituality -- spiritual growth, wisdom, knowledge and understanding of the truth.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
lis

Post by lis »

Thank you Kassandra! We definitely do need to need to work on this. Most of our stresses are job related (working on that, I am currently in a burn-out job... so actively looking for something else to do, preferably from home, while our business grows enough to support us all), but in the meantime we have all agreed here that we need to make the time to meditate each day. I need to make the time to exercise more too, since that also helps.

The house flooding and needing 20-30k worth of work is also a major stress at the moment, but hopefully that will make the house sell so we can move. We would like to go somewhere with more land so we can be out in nature and have a garden which would be another nice outlet.

I also have a bit of the empath gift/curse, so I often get other people's stress and negativity too. Working on that. Being able to move out to a more rural area would help with that as well, I need my solitude to recharge after being bombarded with all of that. :)

I agree, our little skeletor was an object of our own creation and we are the ones responsible for dissipating it. I started with the house cleaning today. I had a Tibetan chant/singing bowls meditation blasting, lavender oil on the diffuser, all of our salt rock candleholders lit and did a through job of saging every inch of the space, I placed eggs throughout the house to absorb the negativity instead of a water bowl though... for some reason that just felt right. I started putting salt in the corners of all the rooms and something drained me, so I had to take a nap. Once I finish the salt, I am going to do the ritual Saraphin suggested above with my other family members involved.

Thank you all so much for your help! I know this isn't an easy solution, but I feel so much better having a bit of direction and knowledge to guide me! :)
lis

Post by lis »

Every single negative emotions, actions and even thoughts, legally opens a spiritual door in a person's life, to allow the negative entities such as the poltergeist to enter and bring one or more attacks.
Oh Seraphin! This needs to be framed... and placed somewhere we see every day. :surprisedwitch:

Return to “Kassandra's Metaphysical Basics”