ATTRACTING MONEY

Moderator: Kassandra

Kassandra

ATTRACTING MONEY

Post by Kassandra »

Money is only another form of energy. But, it seems like spiritual people tend to have issues with money, moreso than most. Those that don't are the lucky ones that know how to balance their physical and spiritual worlds. The following video shines a bright light into the dusty corners of our minds where subtle, mental programming from various sources in society (some of them well-meaning, like our parents) may have affected our thinking, and therefore our actions, in a way that leaves us having great difficulty in attracting or keeping money and prosperity. I stumbled upon the following money-drawing activities and meditations. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sySpDCi4RTE

--------NOTE: This video has audio and visual subliminals-------------

Money-drawing Activities

• Read EUTM posts about money spells, or try money spells from the main site
• Write a letter to money; you’ll be surprised at what you have to say to it, and what it says to you. This may open a new dialogue with money, and a new and better relationship with it
• Draw prosperity & wealth sigils in your home; create a money shrine in the money corner of your home
• Make a prosperity vision board; hang it on your wall as a blueprint toward your financial goals
• Pick a good money book like, “The Energy of Money,” and actually do every exercise in it (I got the "write a letter to money" above from this book)
• Clear any “vows of poverty” you may have taken from a past life or three (do a past life regressionto check and see)
• Join a prosperity-drawing group with others; the synergy and support is motivating and helps you focus

Fists Fulla' Money - pic.jpg
Fists Fulla' Money - pic.jpg (16.4 KiB) Viewed 6438 times

Money mantras:

--Money flows to me
--I exchange service for energy with love
--I leave good energy in my wake
--I am blessed because I Am
--I am happy because I Am
--I smile with happiness and sincerity from my 3rd chakra
-- I am valuable
--I avoid devaluing myself
--My voice and words are valuable
--My value follows me
--My value precedes me
--My value envelopes me
--How I make people feel when they are in my presence is valuable
--People speak well of me with a sense of my worth
--In a bind, a miracle always happens
--I trust the Universe to always support me
--The Universe has given so much to me!
--Gratitude

--Use as a visual to meditate upon:
money & prosperity-related rune, kanji, ogham tree image, or jade tree image

Live long and prosper! halfsm

save give spend.jpg
save give spend.jpg (22.5 KiB) Viewed 5952 times
Image source: wanelo[dot]com/shop/money-jar

DPhoenix

Re: Money and the Law of Attraction

Post by DPhoenix »

Wonderful post Kassandra! (but then I've yet to see you post anything subpar! :D )

Thank you for helping me put money back into the right perspective. Love the exercises you mentioned!

One of the things I've always struggled with is feeling deserving of money and wealth (I blame my Baptist upbringing for that :lol: ). I know for a fact in a past life I took a vow of poverty and never linked that to the issues I have with money today. I've never been rich in any of my past lives (they range from extreme poverty to being comfortable). I think I need to explore this more.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Kassandra

Re: Money and the Law of Attraction

Post by Kassandra »

DPhoenix wrote:One of the things I've always struggled with is feeling deserving of money and wealth (I blame my Baptist upbringing for that :lol: ). I know for a fact in a past life I took a vow of poverty and never linked that to the issues I have with money today.
Thanks for your kind words. Oh, you'd be surprised how far we could take the vows we've made. I think a lot of people have this issue. Those vows, in general, have a way of eroding peoples' sense of self "worth." It gets deep, lol. It can be turned around, though. We have to catch that programming in the back of our minds and reprogram it. Takes a lot of work, daily.

But doing the exercises above, and any others that speak to you, should help turn it around successfully. Also, I posted this info to help the process of healing poverty vows, and similar vows: Releasing Past Life Vows

Kassandra

Money is Just Another Form of Energy

Post by Kassandra »

It is never about the money itself.

money-rain.jpg
money-rain.jpg (17.7 KiB) Viewed 5949 times
Image source: spellsforall[dot]com/confession-spell/

Most people separate money from spirituality. They perceive spirituality as pure higher consciousness and money as an incompatible negative. Money is like anything else, a form of energy. Neither good nor bad, it simply is. All forms of energy can be channeled either in a positive way or in a negative way, in a destructive or a creative way. For example, you probably would consider pure organic food as a great and healthy source of energy. Take the purest health food and over-consume it, and you will get ill. Have it in a balanced amount, and you turn it into positive fuel for your body. If you become obsessed with eating only healthy food and worry about it constantly, to a point where it becomes an issue, once again you turn it into a negative by the energy of your intent.Nothing as a form of energy can be accounted as good or bad; or pure or filthy; in its absolute essence. The same principle applies to money.

Sell drugs to kids, money becomes filthy, buy flowers for a loved one, and money becomes bliss. It is never about the money itself. It is about how we use and relate to it. In yoga philosophy, we relate to energy centers (chakras) in the body, which control our existence on the physical, mental and energetic level. The first energy centre is located in the perineum, a group of muscles located between the anus and the genitals. This energy centre (or Chakra) belongs to the element earth, and one of its aspects is our relation to money and making a living. If this energy centre is not balanced, we may experience difficulty in generating money or the opposite, not controlling the money we have.

As a yoga teacher, over the course of my life I have met countless spiritual people who had a problem charging money for their spiritual service. They did not have a problem getting paid for work they didn’t like, but not for what they believed in. Perhaps the Biblical declaration of, “[the love of] money being the root of all evil" is a phrase too deeply ingrained in our psyche.

This separation of money into good or bad creates a pattern of guilt towards money, and guilt as an emotion has no place in the realm of spiritual existence. The perspective that money is a negative energy makes most people dislike paying for services they get. If we hold money back and constantly try to get as much as we can for as little as we can give, we create a very weak community and it will simply rebound back to us. It is relatively easy for us to understand that when it comes to love, you cannot just take without giving back.

Somehow, we do not always see this with money, despite the fact that it is simply another form of the same energy. When you happily pay for services you get, you allow the person you paid to be able to exchange money with others for their services. It keeps expanding in circles echoing far and wide, until it may came back to you in different forms. As money, work, clients, deals, services, products etc. We are all interconnected in the ocean of energies, including the one we call money.

Source: http://pranayogacollege.com/money-and-spirituality/

Katrinkah

Re: ATTRACTING MONEY

Post by Katrinkah »

Super awesome! I read "The secret to attracting money" by Joe Vitale and it was super enlightening on this. Similar vibe to what you are saying here. And he started out as a hypnotherapist. By the way, I'm a hypnotherapist and there is something you can do to attract money without going under!!! It's called the mental bank program. Maybe I should make a thread explaining what this is. But, to sum it up you can rewrite your subconscious script to achieve pretty much anything. I have even used this method to devolve my psychic abilities and it works!!! Anyway, anyone can message me if they want to know how to do it. I'll try to make a thread though :) :) :)
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

That'd be great if you could start a thread on "the mental bank program." I'd be interested in reading about that. By the way, I did not write the article above, it is a cut and paste. I cited the source at the bottom.

Did you get a chance to look at the past life vows post? (if not, click on the link in the OP in this thread that reads, "vows of poverty"). It is another good cut and paste I stumbled upon.

But in a way I found it disturbing because it irks me a little that religions of the world have played such a huge part in disempowering the entirety of humanity, lynching us with these "vows" that destroy any sense of self-sovereignty and life purpose we could have had. I find it sickening. I wonder how many people are grappling with the energy of these kinds of vows still manifesting in their souls' biofields, centuries or millennia later. There are times when I wonder whether religion itself has served as an all-encompassing, long term crime against humanity.

As you are a hypnotherapist, I am curious to know if you have actually had such vows come up during sessions with people.

Thanks.

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Kassandra wrote:Money mantras:

--Money flows to me
--I exchange service for energy with love
--I smile with happiness and sincerity from my 3rd chakra
--How I make people feel when they are in my presence is valuable
--People speak well of me with a sense of my worth
I think it was stuck in my mind from this topic, either 2nd or 4th that I interpreted as "I have a right to live and shine what I am"
Quite a process. There is a stone called staurolite, or the fairy cross. The stone is said to help us bring the higher self on Earth. To ground the higher self here. In local shops they don't have it and it's tough to look for it. Do you know where I could get it? Only thing I don't feel like supporting is the ama*** for I don't consider their employee policy to be a fair trade (perhaps you can prove me wrong?).

Re 3rd chakra. I like mantra that goes like this: "I am positively empowered and successful in all of my ventures."

Still quite a journey. 3rd chakra challenge says (random internet source) that one ought to shift from being an employer for a company of someone else to start one's own business. What would you say?

I'd consider it some sort of true adulthood actually, taking full responsibility for what you create, introduce accordingly and transmit to people.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Funny how things go... I'm going to head out to help my uncle with some things, for which he will definitely want to pay me. I have always had terrible time with getting hold of money and often it just slips through my fingers like sand. And then I stumble upon this thread by chance. :D

The thing about vows of poverty made me think... Could this be my issue? My past lives are mostly shrouded in mystery, but this could sure be something to look into.
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Thinking on the vows thing, and the fact we carry dna from throughout time. The vows must have been a tremendously powerful motivator. Yet one more thing our ancestors leave for us to deal with.
I recently traced my dna to ancient Babylonia and beyond to Gamaliel, my 61st great grandfather who was born in 10 B.C. During the times that followed vows to new and old religions were just as much of a struggle as they are now, but imagine what must have transpired upon your dna ticket in the process, and that is just one branch of the tree.
It is the will of the magician to imprint positive brain groves for future dna response, for your self and for those who will come after. :fairy:

BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

firebirdflys wrote:Thinking on the vows thing, and the fact we carry dna from throughout time. The vows must have been a tremendously powerful motivator. Yet one more thing our ancestors leave for us to deal with.
I recently traced my dna to ancient Babylonia and beyond to Gamaliel, my 61st great grandfather who was born in 10 B.C. During the times that followed vows to new and old religions were just as much of a struggle as they are now, but imagine what must have transpired upon your dna ticket in the process, and that is just one branch of the tree.
It is the will of the magician to imprint positive brain groves for future dna response, for your self and for those who will come after. :fairy:

BB, Firebird
It wouldn't be any surprise that there might be physical ancestral memory involved. Just like how many people have unexplained fear of things like darkness or spiders or closed/open doors, the scary thing under the bed... And we all know how mind can alter the world of matter.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Ancestry.... I used to wish for an event to happen, that I would find a girl at some remote house that inherited sufficient amount of money for a lifetime and only needed there someone to comfort her and just stay there.
Yeah, nice. Now I think that nothing is for free and in such case, probably her ancestors would haunt us tirelessly ever asking petty demands as recompense for their fortune.

So how you gonna earn money?
Sell physical work
Sell mental work
Sell sexuality.

Of course you don't want to sell the third one (although it's more relative then we are willing to admit) and then, rest assured, if you only sell mental work you will throw yourself out of the healthy balance.

I attracted a recent job by lighting a golden candle in the finance sector of feng-shuej style. (money corner as mentioned by Kassandra I hope)
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

We have only one world-wide successful corporation here it is called Eset, which is just another name for Isis.
Also USA have Statue of Liberty, holding a torch, which is a Hekate reference. That country has grown quite a prosperity since then.

Man would be more idealistic, of fire and air riding clouds somewhere up high.
Woman way more pragmatic, of water and earth
therefore
worshipping female goddesses would bring more fortune, if faithfully and sincerely preserved.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

SL wrote:We have only one world-wide successful corporation here it is called Eset, which is just another name for Isis.
Also USA have Statue of Liberty, holding a torch, which is a Hekate reference. That country has grown quite a prosperity since then.

Man would be more idealistic, of fire and air riding clouds somewhere up high.
Woman way more pragmatic, of water and earth
therefore
worshipping female goddesses would bring more fortune, if faithfully and sincerely preserved.
This is very interesting concept. Thanks for this. :)
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Needs some fusion I guess.

On the other hand solar plexus. My country is running quite low on self-confidence. Don't know about other countries, perhaps over-exaggerated arrogance is not really a true self-confidence. I wonder if there is any country in the world with healthy confidence. Still my country is quite a whiny self-victimising nut-crack.

Solution? Start buying citrines and sun stones. If my country could do it, things would improve.
Solar plexus is said to be ruled by Sun and Mars. Sun for natural radiation of joy, Mars to defend if someone prevents you from being yourself.
Kassandra wrote:• Join a prosperity-drawing group with others; the synergy and support is motivating and helps you focus
We can just wish prosperity to each other, right?
Wish you prosperity L.J. :fairy: and to all who contribute to this topic :fairy:
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

:fairy: :fairy: Here SL, catch. ;) :flyingwitch:

Return to “Kassandra's Metaphysical Basics”