Jump in anytime!

Moderator: Kassandra

Kassandra

Jump in anytime!

Post by Kassandra »

Hi. Though this is the "Ask Kassandra" forum, it doesn't mean only Kassandra can answer!! :wink:

This is a public message board, so feel free to jump in there at any time and share your thoughts, feelings and insight, or ask further questions.

And (as far as I, personally, am concerned) commenting on "old" posts is perfectly fine. If you're inspired to question or comment on something, then obviously the information is still relevant in some way.

Regarding my turnaround time, I should have my responses to your questions (both your private messages, and postings here in this forum) sent or posted about 24 to 48 hours after I receive them. Thanks.

Photo source: kennesaw-dentist.com/whitening/summer-fun-%E2%80%93-smiles-shining/
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

Hey Kassandra,

I just wanted to thank you for sticking with this. As far as I can see, you're the only person who has continued to answer questions for people (I'm referring to people who have been assigned their own Q&A forum). Travis did really well for a while and answered a ton of questions, but then he deleted them all, erasing all the great information he had shared. My sister, Angie, thought she wanted her own forum to answer questions for people but she quickly forgot about it (she wasn't really getting many questions because she didn't have knowledge about witchcraft.)

And most of the tarot readers who sign up to give free readings also forget to come back and answer the questions in their forums (I'll be checking on those forums next to see if any need to be locked.) So thank you for staying around and helping the members. I know they appreciate it, and so do I.

Bright Blessings,
StarWitch
Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
Kassandra

Posting

Post by Kassandra »

You're welcome, Starwitch. And thank you for the opportunity.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Jump in anytime!

Post by Firebird »

bump
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Kassandra's Metaphysical Basics”