BASIC METAPHYSICAL/WITCHCRAFT SKILLS

Moderator: Kassandra

Kassandra

BASIC METAPHYSICAL/WITCHCRAFT SKILLS

Post by Kassandra »

Psychic development ("psychic" is derived from psychikos, a Greek word simply meaning, "of the soul") is the development of the natural spiritual abilities of your soul. In my opinion it's advisable these techniques be mastered by everyone as "regular energy hygiene," regardless of the spiritual path. What a more peaceful world it would be, I think, if we better control our collective energy rather than be controlled by it and impulsively react to any and every energy stimuli we encounter.

Here is a resource contributed by EUTM member silveo_aeson. It is a basic course in energy work, "witchcraft basics," which is helpful whether one is "interested in wicca or a non-wiccan path" (as the author states despite the title he's given this). These courses serve as a refresher course for experienced people, as well as a general foundation for people new to energy work, who would like to eventually pursue more advanced work.

A Witch's Primer: Free Lessons in Beginning Witchcraft

silvio_aeson

Post by silvio_aeson »

Glad to see this posted!

It's a great resource (at least it was for me) and I hope you all enjoy it!
Leo*Moon

Post by Leo*Moon »

Thanks for the post! Great refresher!

Blessings,
Leo
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. ~Shakespeare

Return to “Kassandra's Metaphysical Basics”