Which Pantheon are you drawn to?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Hamish

Re: Which Pantheon are you drawn to?

Post by Hamish »

I suppose I root for the home team, or engage in shameless ancestral glorification. As an ethnic Gael, with a sprinkling of Welsh I stuck pretty firmly to the British Isles Celtic camp.

The Morrighan is treated as a visiting Queen, Dagda is given songs like a great Chieftain, Brigit is was recently offered a joke on paper and burned so she could read it.

All in all they get whisky and bread and rituals so far involve inviting them to have a drink. To use the ethnic stereotype... "We are all Irish here, lets not pretend we've gone sober."
Caribbean_Blue

Post by Caribbean_Blue »

Definitely Ancient Greek. We are all Greeks :)
MagicKiara

Post by MagicKiara »

Greek, Egyptian, and occasionally Norse. I have always had a fascination for Egyptian mythology, and learned a lot about the Greeks in school. Any time I plan to cast a spell or read tarot cards, I tend to ask for help from god(s)/ess(es) that fit a particular situation. I have had great results as well!
ladydiana

Post by ladydiana »

Personally, I'm drawn more to the Roman Pantheon. There is some interest in Greek and Egyptian, but not as strong as my pull to all the Roman Gods/Goddesses.
valerian moon

Post by valerian moon »

Celtic. I dont know, but when I first started out, the Celtic pantheon and Bridgid jumped out at me, and it feels natural to me to be following this particular pantheon and Goddess
You may call me Valerian Moon, or simply Val.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”