Unsure if my Matron Goddess is Reaching Out

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
babywitchbowie4

Unsure if my Matron Goddess is Reaching Out

Post by babywitchbowie4 »

Hey everyone! This is my first post on the forums and I'm really excited to join the community and be able to ask questions and learn more about the craft. I've been practicing solitary witchcraft for about a year now and it was only recently that I came across the concept of matron and patron deities. I've done my research about signs or what are clues that deities could be reaching out through. I've recently bonded a lot more with my mother's black cat and have been noticing cats everywhere I go while driving. My mom, stepdad, and I were also having a conversation about Icelandic names. She lived there for a while when she was in the military and went on to say "and the most common name for girls is..." and I cut her off and said out of nowhere "Freya". I didn't even think about saying it and I didn't even know how I knew that. I thought maybe this was a sign, but Im not sure. I did research and turns out Freya is depicted as being pulled in a sort of carriage by two cats and in pictures she has cats at her feet. I don't know if I'm just imagining things or interpreting them wrong. Help please! Lots of love and thanks to anyone who responds.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Unsure if my Matron Goddess is Reaching Out

Post by SpiritTalker »

If it strikes a cord with you just go with it. Synchronicity & gut feeling is pretty reliable.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”