Bringing a soul from one world to another

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Yellow diamond light

Bringing a soul from one world to another

Post by Yellow diamond light »

Do you think it would be possible?
If any creature human or other could travel to the afterlife could they bring a soul back with them?
Or would that soul just end up in a random vessel and have to grow up as the rest of people
Lord_of_Nightmares

Re: Bringing a soul from one world to another

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

I think it's possible. Definitely. But it can be dangerous for a human to dabble in such things. Especially prior to reincarnation.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
barker

Post by barker »

My old teacher incarnates new beings. I have given it a try, it works. It is like "I receive these babies (3 or 4)" talk to them for a bit, be like a mother to them for a time and send them on their way with your magical knowledge of their souls!
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Sounds like a walk in experience..
barker

Post by barker »

I am learning to make them/self kind... at first they were vicious fiends, lately they have been children of dust... it's about vulnerability.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

barker wrote:My old teacher incarnates new beings. I have given it a try, it works. It is like "I receive these babies (3 or 4)" talk to them for a bit, be like a mother to them for a time and send them on their way with your magical knowledge of their souls!
This is actually a good idea for spirit working.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yellow diamond light wrote:Do you think it would be possible?
If any creature human or other could travel to the afterlife could they bring a soul back with them?
Or would that soul just end up in a random vessel and have to grow up as the rest of people
Anything's possible but is it wise? It's supposedly been done with varying results. I've read of occasions of "piggy backing" double occupancy, walk-ins and 20-&-back. The full spectrum of a soul's multi-incarnation cycle is usually planned and not a random crap shoot, from what I've been taught.
Yellow diamond light

Post by Yellow diamond light »

I guess I am just living in hope, I would really rather this being was in this world with me instead of my soul having to travel to her world to spend time with her, but she also has a daughter and well at the end of the day it's her world to look after, but I guess some things are out of my control, as only our souls can be in each others worlds, she can be in this world but doesn't have a vessel like I do. And obviously flesh must stay put while the soul travels.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Yellow diamond light wrote:I would really rather this being was in this world with me instead of my soul having to travel to her world to spend time with her, but she ...... she can be in this world but doesn't have a vessel like I do.
Well I've noticed that the souls of people come to me, souls of both dead and incarnated people can appear in the form of condensed air (such as Robert Kirk described talking about fairies if I remember correctly) with an equal magnitude for both the living and the dead. It's just another layer of creation.

If she claimed to have no vessel here, she might as well lied to make it a surprise later on in time.

There are pathworking meditations within Qabalah's Sephirots (etymological ancestor of word "sphere") if one would make a path from Netsah to Malkut, he'd be drawing the Venus down to the Earth. But spirits may not like to be dragged down by force and such meditation could conclude into attracting some real random women into your life.

So it's a question of communication with the given spirit and also, there is more fun and pleasure in the intriguing game of not knowing for sure than in having everything under the control by force.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”