Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Ancient alien theory?

Post by SpiritTalker »

@RosieMoonflower - I haven't been able to get YouTube on my iPad since last December. I hope someone will take up your suggestion.
Yellow diamond light

Post by Yellow diamond light »

I have never came across a small grey but have met a large one in the astral plane and I can tell you for a fact they see humans as garbage.. and#@*? Are they big as least 1-2ft taller than me and I am 6ft with shoes. The small Grey's are apparently the 2nd most technologically advanced society. And I don't think that the they have any interest in enslaving us.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

You can bet grays know exactly what we think of them too :lol: . We probably smell just as bad to them as they do to us. Sometimes ive wondered if the nasal implants, besides being ID chips & tracers, aren't partly to reduce sensitivity to alien body aromas for the comfort of us lab-rats. It's not like they can open a window. And who isn't at least partially aware of occasions when people treat each other like garbage? Some really creepy human trafficking "businesses" do exist like sex-slaves & organ harvesting. When ya think about it every grocery store has it's meat counter. That's how the aliens might see us treating ourselves & our planet & thus have no problem viewing us in the same light. Just sayin'.
Yellow diamond light

Agreed, but just because humans use animals as test subjects for horrendous testing and amusement doesn't make it right that they should do the same. Now if they were only abducting zoo owners and animal testing biologists then they have my full blessings.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Heh heh good one.
Yellow diamond light

Just a quick question, if we are to believe that the dieties of old are of celestial worlds, then how do you think they can change weather like causing great storms, do you think it's just part of some of their genetic makeup like maybe their mother or father created the atmosphere so weather is built into them?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

But were the alleged gods of the celestial world, and for that matter what is a celestial world? & did they really cause storms as written in mythology & are the surviving stories actual case histories or metaphoric & symbolic of Fate? There's a layer of truth even in Grimms fairy tales so what is the measurement for "real"? (Gadzooks it's spooks) :lol:

If a Being can clomp around amongst clouds what's a mere storm? Poof! One of my favorite stories is the Odyssey. I'd read a child's version in grade school & loved it. Ive got a gold embossed, hard cover copy around here somewhere. Opinions vary on the Greek perception of Fate but storms were useful tools for author's to illustrate the hand of fate and the diligence of personal destiny.

Just my tuppence.
Yellow diamond light

Well I suppose when we are talking about people who can teleport and use energy to level mountains then weather pursuasion isn't that hard, I can attest to their being aliens in the afterlife, so maybe the god's were like a government for all the world's within our galaxy, and maybe other galaxies have their own. Would make sense as to why the afterlife is always described differently in multiple cultures or maybe it's the same place ruled by different beings. Or just interpreted differently.
barker

Post by barker »

Fate realises destiny, next destiny chooses God.

jesus, zeus, thunder gods, rain, it's obvious there are some created beings you just don't get to be 'having'... war is a pale imitation to this fact, a sorry one... of course it is about truth not just ego... I know how wicca is not that keen on ego being the choice... at all... but it is out there somewhere to be magical that way hence I do magic not just wicca... does anyone care to comment?..
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Wow! Lots of interest and many posts. We have progressive thinkers amongst us. :D
I shall chime in with my .02 cents worth.
Having been a Noetic Science consultant while with the "Agency" I have some uncommon insight in the ET phenomenon.
We have on-going dialog with at least one other world species and have recorded lots of information in what we term our "Black Book". Essentially these beings are 3 billion years our senior and for all practical purposes could be called Gods because of their collective knowledge, wisdom and technical prowess. (No offense intended to world religion but they are the presence of Spirit that we imagine as God) They have been around the block a few times and have been our Watchers since our inception. Throughout our evolution they have tweaked our DNA and guided our progress. Ancient visitations can be correlated with many of our mythological Gods and Goddesses interacting with early humans. These beings have outposts throughout our universe and are progenitors of the life phenomenon on many worlds but their origin is other dimensional. They have little use for antiquated cumbersome star ships and move through spacetime and multidimensions by intention alone. In your Circle when you commune with a Divinity you may well be interfacing with one or more of these beings so be serious. They remain interested in our thoughts and activities and you may be seen as representative of global humanity.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Yellow diamond light

One of the ships I seen on my travels as it slowly crashed onto what I can only assume was the moon was pretty sizeable, although I am aware that the small greys use much smaller craft that are connected to the consciousness. There are some who say the small greys could be the dark elves from norse tales as these were the makers of weapons for the aseir.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

If ET had nefarious intentions we would have been destroyed long ago. We have no recourse to their agenda and can only hope they are tolerant of we pea brains and continue to Watch and perhaps slap our hand should we decide to pull our own plug. They are creators we are creations and probably a major disappointment.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Yellow diamond light

You are correct in your thinking, if they had any plans to wipe us out they would have done so when we started nuclear war, apparently it was a talking to we got, I don't think humans are a massive disappointment, although I do think it hurts them how people use other living creatures as test subjects, and war and fight with each other over things that were supposed to be gifts like different colours ect. And they probably hate the fact that we still have countries with little to know food while the other half has gold plated Lamborghini's. But I think they still see some good in people, and probably pissed off that we still ruin the earth, but at the end of the day it's your world to ruin if you want..
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Earth is not inhabited by just humans alone so doesn't belong to "us", we belong to Earth.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Ancient alien theory?

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Shekinah wrote:Wow! Lots of interest and many posts. We have progressive thinkers amongst us. :D
I shall chime in with my .02 cents worth.
Having been a Noetic Science consultant while with the "Agency" I have some uncommon insight in the ET phenomenon.
We have on-going dialog with at least one other world species and have recorded lots of information in what we term our "Black Book". Essentially these beings are 3 billion years our senior and for all practical purposes could be called Gods because of their collective knowledge, wisdom and technical prowess. (No offense intended to world religion but they are the presence of Spirit that we imagine as God) They have been around the block a few times and have been our Watchers since our inception. Throughout our evolution they have tweaked our DNA and guided our progress. Ancient visitations can be correlated with many of our mythological Gods and Goddesses interacting with early humans. These beings have outposts throughout our universe and are progenitors of the life phenomenon on many worlds but their origin is other dimensional. They have little use for antiquated cumbersome star ships and move through spacetime and multidimensions by intention alone. In your Circle when you commune with a Divinity you may well be interfacing with one or more of these beings so be serious. They remain interested in our thoughts and activities and you may be seen as representative of global humanity.
Thank you Shekinah! This was so well put and practically sums up what the ancient astronaut theory is all about! I copied and pasted this to my notes for future reference though if I quote it along the way somewhere in person or in forum, I promise to give you the credit.

A few questions about these Watchers if you don’t mind..? Are they physical beings or meta physical? If they are metaphysical today, were they once physical beings? Was it evolution that brought them to a meta physical state? Are they trying to guide us there too?

And what I am most curious about is how they continue to communicate with us telepathically today..? Is this technology they have acquired over time, or an innate ability they possess?

And last question, for now anyways, is are all of these Watchers benevolent towards humans? Are there any who wish us harm instead of good? Do they interfere negatively with humans lives? If so, what’s the relationship between the benevolent and the malevolent?

Thanks for any feedback on these questions!

Rosie

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”