Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Eleanora

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Post by Eleanora »

It's also important to know that some UFOs aren't actually alien in origin, but designed by the military. Same for so called alien abductions. I suspect the shadow government is planning on staging an alien invasion in some messed up misguided attempt to "unite" people, and that they've already started by abducting people and leading them to believe that it was aliens and not actually a black ops program. =P

...I don't like big government either lol. Or aliens (the real ones). I'd like them all to very politely get the hell outta our Solar System. #BuildThatWall lmao. XD

...And I don't just mean out to Pluto, I mean the WHOLE solar system. Meaning, wherever the line is that our sun starts pulling stuff towards it, THAT'S how far away I want the aliens to be lol. Our solar system goes WAY beyond Pluto lol.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Linda Molten-Howe of EarthFiles and Ancient Aliens quite often mentions there are a few EBEns - extraterrestrial biological entities - who think this planet is theirs as a lab to do as they wish. They genetically manipulated the human species (from an already evolving primate like Lucy) and think we’re their property. Lab rats bite to revolt, and ETs are chewy. Just sayin’ I don’t think ETs watch StarTrek. 😉

For years I’ve encountered UFOlogy comments that the moon is hollow and an alien race resides on the dark side of the moon. Some of us have seen the photos of anomalous Lunar structures. William Tompkins has spoken & written about alien ships parked around a crater seen by Apollo 11 astronauts. The crew were sure subdued at their 1st news conference back in ‘69. I was 15 and Like most folks I wondered why. Bob Bigelow of Bigelow Aerospace has said aliens “are right under our noses.”

How does a hollow moon structure that is said to have been towed into its location a few million years ago impact thoughts of the Moon Goddess for we pagans? ...Boiiing
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

SpiritTalker wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:20 pm Linda Molten-Howe of EarthFiles and Ancient Aliens quite often mentions there are a few EBEns - extraterrestrial biological entities - who think this planet is theirs as a lab to do as they wish. They genetically manipulated the human species (from an already evolving primate like Lucy) and think we’re their property. Lab rats bite to revolt, and ETs are chewy. Just sayin’ I don’t think ETs watch StarTrek. 😉

For years I’ve encountered UFOlogy comments that the moon is hollow and an alien race resides on the dark side of the moon. Some of us have seen the photos of anomalous Lunar structures. William Tompkins has spoken & written about alien ships parked around a crater seen by Apollo 11 astronauts. The crew were sure subdued at their 1st news conference back in ‘69. I was 15 and Like most folks I wondered why. Bob Bigelow of Bigelow Aerospace has said aliens “are right under our noses.”

How does a hollow moon structure that is said to have been towed into its location a few million years ago impact thoughts of the Moon Goddess for we pagans? ...Boiiing
Lol, right? I was mostly kidding about the Prime Directive joke of not interfering with the evolution of other planets lol. (GREAT rule though if you ask me. XD)

And indeed; pretty sure ETs have a a lot to do with the evolution of humans, and also pretty sure there are factions working with the governments of the world, bribing us with technology we're not ready for in exchange for us not interfering in their experiments on unsuspecting humans. Another reason I kinda hate aliens and the government lol.

Saw a documentary on the moonthing,definitely thought-provoking and makes sense. ALways thought it was kinda weird all the craters on the moon seem to be roughly the same depth like there's a hard metal shell under the surface. Plus I iirc the moon-dust is formed of minerals which are ideal for protecting against radiation, something an interstellar spaceship would surely need. Seen all the structures too; soon as I master astral projection I'm headed to the moon to check stuff out for myself lol.

And interesting point about the implication of the moon goddess being a spaceship lol. Personally I've always seen the Earth as my dualistic deity; summer being ruled by the Goddess of Nature and Fertility and winter being ruled by the Horned God of the Hunt. =)

But yup....I really think aliens should just leave us the heck alone. Let us either succeed or fail all on our own. Maybe I'm just a stubborn child like that, "I don't want your guidance!" says the rebellious teen to her parents lmao. XD
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

How creepy would it be if I astral projected to the moon and found out the aliens could actually SEE me with like superstrong infrared vision? So much for stealth lol. XD
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

That could be cool though....can't imagine they'd be able to actually hurt me tho if they could happen to see me. It'd be like trying to attack a ghost; it doesn't really work lmao. Plus if they could see me they might be more interested and curious than anything,might be able to open up a line of telepathic dialogue. ...Then they'd probably get pissed off at the filthy things coming out of my astral mouth lmao. ...."Aliens Go home! Earth is for Humans! Rah rah rah! :P "

So advanced....yet so primitive lmao. XD

Welcome to the human condition folks lol. =P
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Sabrynia wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:29 pm How creepy would it be if I astral projected to the moon and found out the aliens could actually SEE me with like superstrong infrared vision? So much for stealth lol. XD
If you read some of Ingo Swan’s books - he designed the SRI & CIA remote viewing protocols - & he’s said the ETs do know when he’s “visiting” via remote viewing. Mr Pat Price has also mentioned this and other remote viewers at SRI’s Star Gate psi lab for the military, Joe McMoneagelal & Mr Lyn Buchanan, Ed Dames & Mel (? surname escapes me). I know nothing about Ed and Mel’s roles - just the names are mentioned in the books as RV’rs. There are reportedly 3 ET underground bases on Earth where humans & ETs work together. Project Looking Glass, referenced by Q, is supposed to be ET technology. It’s been 3 decades since these programs were acknowledged so they are bound to have new project names today. We only get to hear about programs when they are out dated, but the techniques are still valid. Hot dignity!

I think we humans can probably empathically sense when we’re being viewed upon - well, sometimes anyhow - so the ETs have certainly got that down pat & can identify “frequency” of an incoming “call.”

Sometimes I have a sort of warm hearted feeling towards ETs, in spite of the Grays, because - well, heck, - they’re pretty interesting when they don’t scare the spit out of us. Abductions suck, so why can’t we negotiate a change to voluntary cooperation rather than coercion by mind thumping? ETs have always been here so we may as well get the facts, learn the truth & deal with it 😳. Maybe the local ETs are cosmic gangsters or maybe they plant petunias to help the eco system, or maybe they don’t give a tick about us lab rats. I’ll be darned if I worship them, but we can learn to tolerate each other. Just my thoughts.
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

SpiritTalker wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:46 pm ...but we can learn to tolerate each other. Just my thoughts.
Waitwaitwait! I gots a better idea! How 'bout we DON'T? *aims bazooka at flying saucer* LOL blue_flee

After all the abductions and experiments and interference and lies and secrecy, there's no way I can trust them, no matter how friendly they say they are lol. If we tell them to leave us alone and they DON'T, Guess what? It means they're NOT friendly lmao. Dems da rulez. XD

It's of course possible (unlikely) that they don't understand "no" means "no" in human, but should that be the case, a shotgun blast to the face oughta make the point clear enough for them to get it through their heads....quite literally might I add lmao. XD

https://www.humansovereignty.org/declaration

^^^Big supporter of this document.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Our likelihood to shoot first and ask questions later is part of why they lie. They lie like pros. They could wipe us out without blinking, but so far they haven’t bothered. Look what happened to Mars. There are ETs who’d like to remove us pesky human species & take this planet as their own, but so far those types are prevented from acting on it. Somebody trained our existing Space Force long before 2019. Somebody helped humans build the Craft & taught humans how to protect ourselves. Maybe they’re just protecting their investment. Who knows? Earth supposedly had 3 or more treaties (per Dan Burisch- one of the latter Majestic 12 group) and the abductions were supposed to stop after 2012. Not everyone complied. It gets really wonky pretty quick. It sounds like fiction but isn’t. I guess. I can only read about it so long before my eyes cross & my mind goes boing.

Oh yes. I think the Declaration of Sovereignty is exactly dot on.
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

SpiritTalker wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:37 pm Our likelihood to shoot first and ask questions later is part of why they lie.
Lol, that's why I don't trust any of them: They know we don't like visitors, have a stranger-danger rule we're taught since preschool, and they also know we're a little trigger-happy when it comes to potential threats.....yet they STILL visit lol. I take that as a sign of them being BAD GUYS lol. ...It's as if I were walking through the forest, came to a fence with a big "NO TRESPASSING" sign on it, got out my handy-dandy bolt cutters, broke through the fence, and continued along my merry way without a care in the world lol. ...They should expect nothing LESS than being shot at! LOL .....They shoulda called first; it's only polite! Basic human manners lol. XD
SpiritTalker wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:37 pm They lie like pros. They could wipe us out without blinking, but so far they haven’t bothered. Look what happened to Mars.
I doubt it lol (about them being able to wipe us out without blinking). Humans are way smarter than we take ourselves for lol; we'd find a way to adapt to survive just like the martians did (I kinda have a theory that we WERE the Martians. There's too many structures on Mars that look way too similar to structures ancient peoples built here on Earth that are drastically different than the structures found on the moon which clearly look alien in origin.) But the ones on Mars? ...I'm pretty sure humans built those a long long time ago before aliens shot an energy beam at Mars creating it's massive iconic battle scar. We probably battled in outer space and asses were seriously whooped on both sides and the aliens decided we were a bigger threat than they cared to contend with. We could nuke them into oblivion if we really wanted to, and that's why I personally think they've been trying to fly under the radar. We actually have things even scarier than nuclear weaponry should we ever find a use for them. Like the thunderdome things iirc; big giant plates buried under the ground that can be shot into space via explosion like a small-town-sized bullet lol. It would totally obliterate a space ship, regardless of forcefields. I think we probably designed them specifically for an alien invasion too. Mutually assured destruction has always been a great avenue towards peace, and I'm pretty sure the aliens know this. If they attack us, we'll attack them harder...possibly with their own weapons lol. XD (We could also make them gravely ill by launching one of our many manufactured plagues their way lol)
SpiritTalker wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:37 pm There are ETs who’d like to remove us pesky human species & take this planet as their own, but so far those types are prevented from acting on it.
Indeed they are; by mutually assured destruction lol. I'm tellin' ya, humans are WAY scarier and more capable than a lot of people are led to believe by their governments lol.
SpiritTalker wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:37 pm Somebody trained our existing Space Force long before 2019.
I think the natural evolution of science is responsible for that...and granted we probably stole some alien tech from crashed UFOs (which we probably shot down in the first place lol) and reverse-engineered it, giving us fighter jets and the virtually all-knowing iPhone lol.
SpiritTalker wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:37 pm Somebody helped humans build the Craft & taught humans how to protect ourselves.
Again, pretty sure the natural evolution of science is responsible for that lol. There's a pretty clear trail of discoveries and achievements which build upon each other ever since the stone age. :)
SpiritTalker wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:37 pm Maybe they’re just protecting their investment. Who knows?
Most likely, seeing as they see us as slaves lol.
SpiritTalker wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:37 pm Earth supposedly had 3 or more treaties (per Dan Burisch- one of the latter Majestic 12 group) and the abductions were supposed to stop after 2012. Not everyone complied. It gets really wonky pretty quick. It sounds like fiction but isn’t. I guess. I can only read about it so long before my eyes cross & my mind goes boing.
And that's why I have a shoot-first-ask-questions-later policy LOL. Just can't trust anyone these days. My mind goes boing if I think about it too much too; that's why I just shoot 'em lmao. Life's simpler that way; and it's worked out for our species pretty well so far lol. XD
SpiritTalker wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:37 pm Oh yes. I think the Declaration of Sovereignty is exactly dot on.
Right? It's written WAY better than I coulda ever put it lol. I'm a bit of a cavegirl when it comes to diplomacy with HUMANS let alone aliens lol. I understand "GET OFF MY LAWN." and that's pretty much it lol. If they decide not to, I introduce them to MR. BOOMSTICK lmao. XD ....And for some baffling reason they decide to leave me alone after that, and then I become happy again! LOL :mrgreen:

So simple, yet so effective! Hehehehe XD
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I’ve kinda felt like a Martian too 😃. As to the rest we’re each of the same opinions still & won’t be changed against our will, per Bill Shakespeare.
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

Dawwwww! :kiss:

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”