Request/send a deity as a "guardian angel" for someone?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Amethyst Rose

Request/send a deity as a "guardian angel" for someone?

Post by Amethyst Rose »

Good morning! Hoping for some additional ideas to incorporate in a short ritual tonight.

First, I should explain that while Loki began calling me a few weeks ago, I only just fully accepted his call last night. We had a rather intense encounter, things happened which absolutely solidified for me that I’ve committed to working with him primarily over the next month at least. It’s also become clear to me that his influence will be as much (if not more) on my daughter’s life than my own, and I’d like to “send” him with her when she is away. She’ll be in a somewhat dangerous situation (spending time with an abusive parent unfortunately, I’ve done all I can medically and legally and with the help of her therapist etc etc – not wanting to answer questions about that right now) and I’d feel much better if he were watching over her. My question is – what are some ways of asking him to do this? I’ve created a sigil for “Loki will protect (daughter’s name)” and I do know he’s told me to draw the sigil on a piece of paper then burn it with a stick of cinnamon and a bit of her hair, then transfer/attach a finger-smudge of the ash to her before she goes tonight, but I’m wondering if there is anything else I could do? Something to bind him to her in a parental/protective fashion?

Thanks very much.
barker

Re: Request/send a deity as a "guardian angel" for someone?

Post by barker »

Give Loki a sacred understanding of her spirituality and she will be well protected. Is she nice, is that good? Loki is very real, sounds like a good idea but I have never heard of Gods serving humans typically. You might just ask.
Amethyst Rose

Post by Amethyst Rose »

what is a "sacred understanding of her spirituality"...?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Just ask him to watch out for her. He does appreciate the courtesy of being asked, rather than having demands made. It sounds like he has already reached out to you, to say he will be watching your daughter. Just trust him. He has reasons for what he does.
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”