Patron gods and birds?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Synapse

Patron gods and birds?

Post by Synapse »

Ok, maybe this doesn’t have anything to do with a patron god but for a long time every time I think about who my patron god might be birds sort of pop up everywhere, and I mean it really weird places sometimes. For here are some instances were I think patron god and everything around me is like "i hear you ordered some birds?"

- someone picking up a huge pelican carcass and waving it around
- Finding feathers everywhere on a beach
- Car stickers
- bill boards
- on buildings, on wires
- being almost hit by my car ( peacocks, man )
- legit SWARMS of them in the sky which I promplty this "oh man maybe there are just a lot of birds here" until someone exclaims until someone exclaims “wow there are so many birds here today”
- just now on the news because those eagles had another egg
- and, just the other day I was chilling on a beach, and it was really quite nice. So, naturally I was admiring the sound of some nearby seagulls, and I wondered something to the effect of “hm, I wonder if my patron god actually has something to do with birds” and at that moment I realized there was, not a foot from me, an entire severed bird’s wing. Which was (gross) interesting. That was followed up by a bunch of feathers everywhere and my unfortunate realization that there had to be a dead bird somewhere around me.

Does anyone know if this might actually be something? Or who it might be? Or how I could find out? Or if I’m loosing my marbles Lol
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Patron gods and birds?

Post by SnowCat »

I had a Hitchcock moment at the Walmart in Enid, OK. The place was covered in birds. We had birds landing on the roof of the car. It was like the movie, The Birds. That said, you should probably research deities that are involved with, or related to birds. They will use extreme measures to get you'd attention if they need to.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
T'a Nuk

Re: Patron gods and birds?

Post by T'a Nuk »

There are many gods associated with birds and flight. Maybe put yourself in a quiet natural environment and see if you are visited by a particular sort of bird. Careful observation and eye contact may show you what you seek.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”