Is Goddess Diana Displeased with Me?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
WildFlower93

Is Goddess Diana Displeased with Me?

Post by WildFlower93 »

A lot of times when I am doing an offering to Diana I have a clumsy moment and end up knocking things over and making a mess. Thing is I'm not usually clumsy. Is she displeased with me? Anyone have any idea?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Is Goddess Diana Displeased with Me?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Perhaps your place of offering layout is awkward to reach and butter fingers result, & making offerings makes you freeze up nervously.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Is Goddess Diana Displeased with Me?

Post by planewalker »

It happened once. Everybody has the occasional klutzy move. Being during an offering, you got worried about it. That can prey on your mind. The next time it happens it seems like it's a trend. "i better watch that." Now worry is on the way to self-doubt and fear of doing it again.

You have just set up the perfect storm for it to happen again. It then becomes a self fulfilling, cause cascading doubt and questioning of yourself that really kicks the cycle into overdrive.

Slow down, do some deep breaths and maybe a relaxation exercise before your next offering and remember that your only human.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”