Venus and lakshmi.

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Brett Nortje

Venus and lakshmi.

Post by Brett Nortje »

I have come here with my god of venus, and find her to be the most pleasant god, as she is loving and likes to make us laugh. she is also the actual biology of creatures, while i find gaia the forces that control the creatures and how they relate to one another.

I have been told, for a while only, if you pray once to venus she will open her doors to you, as she seeks worshippers. i know most of you defer to gaia, but she is very picky as to whom she allows into her heaven.

Why not pray to venus, what do you have to lose? you have infinite amounts of joy to be blessed with though.

Besides the loving aspects of venus, she is also, upon my investigations, an expert at politics and warfare, so you will not be defenceless.
!! Thug Life !!
Brett Nortje

Re: Venus and lakshmi.

Post by Brett Nortje »

But, i have not told you how to pray yet!

There is a special way to pray so you can talk to your gods;

You hold your hands together with your elbows raised and not resting under your chin, so as to be pointing at your chin with your clasped hands and you must close your eyes or the devil will come to you, and you must have your head slightly raised as if looking upwards slightly.
!! Thug Life !!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Many members here follow many different pantheon and traditions. Thank you for sharing your information about Venus.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Siona

Post by Siona »

I don't believe most of us do 'defer' to Gaia. We have many followers of many deities.
Brett Nortje wrote:Why not pray to venus, what do you have to lose? you have infinite amounts of joy to be blessed with though.
I'll ask you the same thing I ask Christians who proselytize to me - why don't you worship Artemis? Or Zeus? Or Odin, or Thor, or Hathor, or Isis, or Krishna, or... well, heck, Jesus, or Allah, or whoever else? In this case I would guess a large part of your answer would be because you have a relationship with Venus that you find comfort and perhaps benefit in. Well, most of us have relationships with our deities already as well - and of course, many of us being polytheists, we don't feel limited to one god. I am sure some here do pray to Venus, I mean I do... but like her ancient followers, I pray to the other gods of the pantheon as well. I have deeper relationships with some of those other gods. That's just the path I am on, as you are on your path...

Although I don't really understand what the devil has to do with any of this? Or Lakshmi, either...
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I had that basic conversation with LDS missionaries who came to my door a while back.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Brett Nortje

Post by Brett Nortje »

I see there are others wanting to embrace Venus too! This is good. I have a long way to go to be her favourite! You know what I mean?
!! Thug Life !!
barker

Post by barker »

I have Venus she is Quite Intense! And informative.
Saga

Post by Saga »

I invoked Baldr for this spring's four days of full moon in Aries in the Southern Hemisphere, and he showed up completely associated with Venus, very interchangeable. Self-illuminated etc

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”