Contacting forgotten gods/goddesses?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Negoni

Contacting forgotten gods/goddesses?

Post by Negoni »

I was practicing using my pendulum and made a pendulum board .While doing so a name appeared on the board.The strange part was I tried to research their name,but nothing came up.There names is Quire ,or something similar to that.I asked what they where and it was a goddess,after talking for a while I found out she was an ancient deity and people who once believed in her soon forgot her since they where forced into forgetting her because other religions where jealous and angry that they worshiped her,so she was abandoned.I would like to get in contact with her but I don't know how,any help would be good and I will update if anything happens or if there's anything new I would like to say.
Thanks,
~starlight~
corvidus

Re: contacting fogotten gods/goddesses?

Post by corvidus »

Um.. how did you contact her the first time?

That might work a second time as well.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: contacting fogotten gods/goddesses?

Post by SpiritTalker »

If you got that much detail using a pendulum board, you already have the link. What kind of communication do you have in mind? You might use the pendulum over a world map or atlas to locate the region where she was known. Keep asking for her story.

You could try drawing any impressions, or automatic writing.
Negoni

Re: Contacting forgotten gods/goddesses?

Post by Negoni »

Thanks,I was hoping if there was some way to see her in a vision or a dream or something similar to that.the map idea is quite interesting I'll see about that.Thanks for the ideas I'll keep those in mind and see what I get.
Thanks for the help.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

You can use meditation to invite the goddess and create openess to such a dream, &/or chant the suggestion to yourself as you fall asleep. Chanting a rhyming invitation works pretty well.
Negoni

Post by Negoni »

Thanks SpiritTalker,I'll update if anything does happen.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”