The morrigan

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
oracle1189

The morrigan

Post by oracle1189 »

Hello Lovely's :)

I was wondering if any of you have had experiences with the Morrigan.
For a while I thought that maybe Hekate was my patron goddess, I had asked for signs from her and didn't get any answers. So after a while I figured that maybe she was not. And asked that my patron goddess shows herself to me. After my request I was ridden with blood soaked nightmares, some so horrible that I was afraid to fall back to sleep some nights. And then one day I was outside, I closed my eyes and ask for another sign. When I opened my eyes, a crow flew onto a pole and stared at me, moments later two other crows appeared landing on the other two poles. All three of them locked their eyes on me and began to screech at me.

Upon further researching these signs, I can across information about The Morrigan. I found out that her presence is very overwhelming, and that she comes to those in nightmares and crows or ravens. She is not one to baby her followers, and continues to test you and push you beyond your limits to see if you can handle her presence. She is a Celtic goddess, which confuses me because I have no Celtic family ties that I am aware of. The internet does not provide much information about The Morrigan, so I am turning here to see if anyone else has had these experiences, and can help me with further information, including offerings and more about her and what to expect.

Thank you all
Bright Blessings
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: The morrigan

Post by SnowCat »

I think someone else was asking about the Morris an recently. You might try using the search function to see what else we have here about her.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Nova13

Post by Nova13 »

I was actually looking into the The Morrigan last night. I was reading about her three facets and all of them had something to do with war, so if she is calling to you the bloody dreams could just be to get your attention.
oracle1189

Post by oracle1189 »

Thank you, i will search for it and check it out

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”