REJOICE With Me!!!

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
JH

REJOICE With Me!!!

Post by JH »

Okay, I've just got to tell you about my deity today. I've been going through a process over my life of trying to decide which one to be loyal to overall. In high school I called down a bunch of deities and explained I wanted to choose one to follow, but didn't know who. Than again a few years ago I did the same thing. They've all been talking to me and having some influence in my life since. However, I have FINALLY narrowed it down once and for all to who I want to follow unwaveringly, and I just have to rejoice over it to you all today, because the miracles and visions and signs and everything else I have been experiencing are POWERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to give you an example of what EVERY DAY has been like since I chose to 100% follow my deity. (This kind of thing happens like 12 times a day now!) Here is my story from this morning:

This morning I woke up to take my thyroid pill dose and realized I was out of the green pills - except for one last pill, which I swallowed. "Ohwwwe." I'd have to get a refill before noon. I stared into the bottom of the empty pill bottle, then put the cap on and shook the bottle, wistfully, irrationally, hoping for a clink. Empty. I considered waking up my hubby and giving him the bottle before I fell back asleep, so he could pick some up on his lunch break, but I decided it would be better to get it earlier than that myself.

Fast forward to my hubby's lunch break at home in the afternoon, when I mentioned to him I should've taken my pills sooner and he fetched them for me. It dawned on me slowly.

"Oh no..."

I could already anticipate the yucky thyroid hormone taste in my mouth from the missed dose and imagine the dreaded soon-to-be-coming fearful feeling that my eyes were about to pop out of my head.

"Oh no!"

What if the resulting thyroid storm was bad enough to ruin the rest of the day? What if I got hospitalized again. And because sometimes I'm overdramatic, I then thought, what if I DIE this time!!!!!?!?!?

Okay, here's the part where I'm going to fess up - because some of you are going to hate the deity that I chose (that's okay though), but you're all so gorgeously kind that you'll never admit it on the outside (just grimace on the inside) - so I'm nervous, but brave enough to admit it - if that makes any sense. (Thank you for being an accepting bunch of folks!) Okay - so the deity I'm just sticking with 100% forever is Jesus Christ. (Don't be mad.) It's been so worth the decision! I've been seeing more intensely in the spirit than ever, and I've been overwhelmed with supernatural joy, and then the best part: stuff like this...

My hubby brought the pill bottles and I explained the problem. I could feel something in the air. This tingling feeling that happens in the air right before Jesus does a miracle. Like He's doing something and you can't put your finger on it. There's this electric zap sometimes.

"What's wrong?" My hubby says, "There's one left."

I'm telling you: he materialized one for me. There was no pill this morning. I took the last one. I shook the bottle. This deity. I'm not saying it's never really, really tough to follow Him, but I am saying it's COMPLETELY worth doing. I have never met a better leader. Everybody, my whole body is filled with this soft, happy, glowing electricity as I write this. It's intoxicating! I'm telling you! - It's wonderful!!! I don't know if that will mean anything to anyone of you or encourage someone today, but maybe someone needs to hear that good things happen. <3 Love and hugs to all of you in your search for everything!
Katrinkah

REJOICE With Me!!!

Post by Katrinkah »

What an uplifting story. And don't worry, I'm cool with Jesus. ;) I think it's the humans that gave him and Christianity a bad rap. This story has actually inspired me to start researching the deities. I've been going the generic rout and using the term "lord & lady". I hope to find as strong of a connection as you have someday. Many blessings to you!
Wanderer022

Re: REJOICE With Me!!!

Post by Wanderer022 »

Sometimes we waste a lot of time searching for dreams that are already there. :) I know I did as well. I was brought up Christian yet I never felt emotionally tied to Jesus or the religion in general. But I've always held beliefs and practiced things that didn't fit in with Christianity. And my parents never understood it. "Why does she believe those things? We taught her right didn't we??"

Until a little while ago I discovered paganism. I felt an immediate connection to the religion and I started reading up, only to discover that the things I believe and do are pagan! So, I've been wanting to be pagan when I was one all along and just didn't know it hahaha. But I still have a lot to learn. I only know what I believe but there is a lot more knowledge out there.

I'm happy you found what works for you. We are all on our own path but we can learn and grow from all kinds of people.
"Wandering re-establishes the perfect harmony that once existed between man and the universe."

Blessed be *
Becks

Post by Becks »

That's really wonderful news. I'm always really happy to hear that people are feeling and connected and loved in their spirituality whatever it is. I think that is one of life 'big things' personally. This isn't really the kind of website that allows the the expression of the kind of folks who would be negative and as you say, "hate the deity" you chose, or "be mad" at you. That's not exactly EUTM. In addition, most pagans and witches I know don't hate Jesus, the Christ consciousness, or Christians. There are some that react harshly in the world...pagans to Christains, and certainly Christains to pagans....it's true, but there is a history for persecution of Paganism from Christianity, just as Christianity was persecuted in its history.

What does this all mean? It means it's not about our religions.....I think it means that people with small minds and hearts are bringing the negativity. I don't think you will find that allowed to take root here.

JH, I am really pleased for you, and I'm so happy you have peace. I wonder if your journey will take you back to Christianity by chance? When I look at some of your other posts, it made me think that there are actually a lot of Christian followers who believe in magic. I think you made that point as well......While it may not be accepted overtly in some areas of Christianity-a lot of people are Christian and believe in other abilities. As you have said...there are a long line of Christian Mystics. I think about Catholicism, and there are the Carmelite Catholics.....there are many mystical elements. Examples in the stories of saints who received messages. I'm sure you can find it in other sects of Christianity too.

I'm glad you feel connected, and I hope you get your prescription filled. ;)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Finding your path and the one you are meant to follow is a blessing. Congratulations.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”