Poseidon and light blue

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
minicheese52

Poseidon and light blue

Post by minicheese52 »

Hello! I have been researching for a little while but turns out I need a quick answer so I was just wondering if anyone had any information about the relation between Poseidon and light blue. Thanks in advance! :)
blue_moon

Re: Poseidon and light blue

Post by blue_moon »

Blue stands for water - and poseidon is a god of the ocean.

That’s what came into my mind first.
BB

Blue Moon
Lux

Post by Lux »

minicheese52 wrote:Hello! I have been researching for a little while but turns out I need a quick answer so I was just wondering if anyone had any information about the relation between Poseidon and light blue. Thanks in advance! :)
Is there a specific event that made you think of Posideon and Light blue? Blue can mean protection, or represent the element of water. Yet if it's something that kind of popped into your head it could have a more personal correspondence.
minicheese52

Post by minicheese52 »

SaffronAshleaf wrote:
minicheese52 wrote:Hello! I have been researching for a little while but turns out I need a quick answer so I was just wondering if anyone had any information about the relation between Poseidon and light blue. Thanks in advance! :)
Is there a specific event that made you think of Posideon and Light blue? Blue can mean protection, or represent the element of water. Yet if it's something that kind of popped into your head it could have a more personal correspondence.
Well, a white bracelet I usually wear turned blue like a light blue and I did think of a possible source of the light blue and I checked everywhere and everything I own and I still didn't see any source. I know it may sound silly but I was near the ocean a lot and did a lot of sea magic recently so I was just thinking maybe it had a correspondence.
Lux

Post by Lux »

minicheese52 wrote:
SaffronAshleaf wrote:
Well, a white bracelet I usually wear turned blue like a light blue and I did think of a possible source of the light blue and I checked everywhere and everything I own and I still didn't see any source. I know it may sound silly but I was near the ocean a lot and did a lot of sea magic recently so I was just thinking maybe it had a correspondence.
Could be that your bracelet absorbed some water energy. What's your bracelet made of?
minicheese52

Post by minicheese52 »

SaffronAshleaf wrote:
minicheese52 wrote:
SaffronAshleaf wrote:
Could be that your bracelet absorbed some water energy. What's your bracelet made of?
It's a white thread bracelet.
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

Chello minicheese52
I couldn't help but chime in for a second. I feel this could easily be Poseidon reaching out to you, claiming you as a part of his followers. I myself had something similar happen to me but not a bracelet turning into light blue. What happened to me was I was randomly gifted a blue and purple cotton bracelet. I thought it was the oddest thing in the world. I finally connected it to Poseidon and Artemis claiming me for themselves. Its even funnier because my bracelet was cotton also >.<
I think its a token from Poseidon telling you your on the right path and he is pleased with you.

Actually can I ask you to think back for a little while and see if you have been getting a lot of other blue things.
I noticed I had been doing a lot of things in purple and blue everything from painting in purples and blues to gifts to new clothes all were coming to me in purple and blues for a good while before it clicked when I got that bracelet.
minicheese52

Post by minicheese52 »

BabyBear wrote:Chello minicheese52
I couldn't help but chime in for a second. I feel this could easily be Poseidon reaching out to you, claiming you as a part of his followers. I myself had something similar happen to me but not a bracelet turning into light blue. What happened to me was I was randomly gifted a blue and purple cotton bracelet. I thought it was the oddest thing in the world. I finally connected it to Poseidon and Artemis claiming me for themselves. Its even funnier because my bracelet was cotton also >.<
I think its a token from Poseidon telling you your on the right path and he is pleased with you.

Actually can I ask you to think back for a little while and see if you have been getting a lot of other blue things.
I noticed I had been doing a lot of things in purple and blue everything from painting in purples and blues to gifts to new clothes all were coming to me in purple and blues for a good while before it clicked when I got that bracelet.
That's so cool that something similar happened to you! Yes recently maybe like a 5-6 months ago I started taking a very high liking to colors like Navy blue and I've started writing and drawing in a blue color a lot lately.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I know Poseidon is closely linked to Enki of Sumerian pantheon, whether he is one in the same, or merely a close relative is still to be determined. And, there is always the possibility that he is not connected to Enki at all, but I had to mention it because the Sumerian Pantheon has been reaching out to be for a while and I have been looking into them quite extensively recently so I thought I would mention it, it case it helps you.

Rosie
minicheese52

Post by minicheese52 »

RosieMoonflower wrote:I know Poseidon is closely linked to Enki of Sumerian pantheon, whether he is one in the same, or merely a close relative is still to be determined. And, there is always the possibility that he is not connected to Enki at all, but I had to mention it because the Sumerian Pantheon has been reaching out to be for a while and I have been looking into them quite extensively recently so I thought I would mention it, it case it helps you.

Rosie
I'll definitely take a look!

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”