What Deities Chose You?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Re: What Deities Chose You?

Post by Naudia Threng »

I worship many deities. Some call to me and some appeal to me. Serket has called, so have Isis, Herne, and Hecate.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
bastetsha

Post by bastetsha »

I worship a lot of deities. Bast is my main Goddess. Yinepu, Set, and Hermes are my main Gods. Loki, Dionysos, Djehuty, and Hekate are like teachers. The others in the Hellenic and Kemetic pantheons are also worshiped, along with my relationship with Mary, Jesus, and the archangel Michael.
Daughter of Bast smileylove
Gehule

Post by Gehule »

Well I'm kind new in this, but I always liked Aphrodite. I don't know why but I feel connection with her. loveface smileylove
When you look at field of dandelions, you can either see a hundred weeds, or a thousand wishes
ladywhitewolf

Post by ladywhitewolf »

The deity that chose me is Set. He started appearing in my many of my dreams. I often feel his presence around me. He didn't give me a choice and I feel he claimed me from the very beginning. Then there is Anubis who I feel very connected to. For a couple of years I have been also hearing the call from the Celtic Goddess, Morrigan. I haven't answered her call yet. I am planning to before the end of this year is over.
Jessica [aka Whitewolf]
SilverCrescent

Post by SilverCrescent »

This thread hasn't had activity in a bit, but I wanted to add my little experience. Zeus and Isis called to me, Zeus just to help break me in, as he's stepped aside since Isis appeared to me in a dream. Both are present, though Isis is by far the main one, and Zeus simply sticks around to help me when I need him. They're both very patient with me...it's nice. I didn't actually have much choice in the matter with either of them, but given how I am, it's just what was needed.
Cameron

Post by Cameron »

Whether it was me that chose Hecate, or vice versa, my devotion belongs to her. She is a goddess of magic, necromancy, and the moon while simeltaionusly being a guide and a protector. The contrast she creates within herself is bizarre certainly, but still harmonious in a chaotic sort of way, if that makes any sense.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Sometimes chaos is the only thing that does make sense.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Red Ember

Post by Red Ember »

I think the Morrigan has been to me in dream, although I have not started working with her yet. Oddly Jesus has also made an appearance or two.
If cats could talk, they wouldn't. - Nan Porter
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

I connect with Hekate and Morrigan.
stigandr

Post by stigandr »

I chose Tyr as my guardian God, but with time feel more connected with Odin.
polaris

Post by polaris »

Dionysos chose me, but I also feel drawn to Athena.
valerian moon

Post by valerian moon »

Bridgid had been calling to me for a while before I was reading something online and her name jumped out at me and I knew she was my matron. And just today I was reading a book when Lugh jumped out at me. That's how I experience the deities calling me. They kinda... Jump out. Make themselves known.
You may call me Valerian Moon, or simply Val.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Isis and her many other names, Lilith, Samael, Morrigan, Nyx, Badb, Brigid, Cernunnos, Itzpapalotl, Tezcatlipoca,Thor, Odin, Loki, Kali, Durga, and Tlaloc used to be my "master" I guess, but abandoned me.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Wanderer022

Post by Wanderer022 »

At first I only wanted a goddess, and so a red haired goddess came to me through meditation. I figured out it was Venus/Aphrodite. I have very bad self esteem so I think that's why she might have came to me. She is the goddess of love and beauty after all.

And then somewhere along the lines Cernunnos also kind of sneaked in there. :mrgreen: I don't even remember how he came to me. It's kind of a case of, one day I was only praying to Aphrodite, and the next I just started praying to him too. I swear he tricked me somehow hehehe. But I don't mind. His energy is very warm and welcoming to me. I now feel his energy stronger than Aphrodite's. Guess I turned out to be a daddy's girl - oh the irony... Hehehe :D

I'm not even sure how they go together. They just do.
"Wandering re-establishes the perfect harmony that once existed between man and the universe."

Blessed be *
Amaranth3

Post by Amaranth3 »

Lakshmi and her consort chose me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*AMARANTH*

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”