Was this Ra or just coincidence?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Neri_Elvina

Was this Ra or just coincidence?

Post by Neri_Elvina »

Hi,

Basically I was in the lobby of a theater waiting for my guide group and the door was opening and closing with all the people coming in and it was causing the cold to come in. Not wanting to stand there and get cold, I asked Ra if he could send some warmth and I felt my arms warming up. Being new to Wicca, I have never tried to contact the gods, I don't know whether Ra had heard me or if it was just coincidence...
Queen of the Dead

Re: Was this Ra or just coincidence?

Post by Queen of the Dead »

It could have been either, in my opinion. Have you previously worshiped Ra or sent him an offering (which doesn't quite count as trying to contact Him)? If you have, this was likely to be Him. If you haven't, it's still possible that He heard your request, but a lot more likely it was just a coincidence.
Happiness is hiding so you can appreciate it more when you find it. Keep looking.

Lana || Pansexual || Witch of Persephone and Hades || Eclectic Pantheist

Can't wait for Yule!
Proudmoore

Post by Proudmoore »

That is also possible that someone else heard your request and helped out. Even if it was just a coincidence it's very nice to think and believe it might have not been :)
Arianna Kigyosy

Post by Arianna Kigyosy »

I guess a Tarot reading, or any other divination technic would help figured it out. :)
aquuna

Post by aquuna »

Wow! That's interesting since I've been getting his name frequently also.
Neri_Elvina

Post by Neri_Elvina »

aquuna wrote:Wow! That's interesting since I've been getting his name frequently also.
I just thought that maybe He was watching, I don't know. I'm new at this, I don't know how these things work-if that makes sense
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

I was out a couple nights ago and apep made another grand appearance lately. Sub 10 degrees and I barely felt it
Diomedes

Post by Diomedes »

Can someone message me and explain how to post a question like the guy about ra?

Xiao Rong: On it.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Neri_Elvina wrote:Hi,

Basically I was in the lobby of a theater waiting for my guide group and the door was opening and closing with all the people coming in and it was causing the cold to come in. Not wanting to stand there and get cold, I asked Ra if he could send some warmth and I felt my arms warming up. Being new to Wicca, I have never tried to contact the gods, I don't know whether Ra had heard me or if it was just coincidence...
I don't believe in coincidence.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”