Ra

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Moonfire

Ra

Post by Moonfire »

So tonight Ra has revealed himself to me. After performing a temporary banishing of the negative entity that some of you know has been troubling me, I had a moment of a wonderful feeling. And then suddenly it turned sour. Just I suddenly felt unbelievably scared. More scared than I have ever been in my entire life and it was so strange because this was just out of the blue since I was feeling awesome and then I was suddenly trembling and on the verge of tears. And I suddenly felt a call from Thoth to go to my altar, light some incense and stay there. He told me not to leave the altar or look behind me until the incense was finished burning.

He also instructed me to sing, not for him but for myself to ease the tremendous fear and discomfort that I was feeling. During this, I actually felt Ra contact me and felt a very warm, positive touch on my back between my shoulder blades. Then it was like wings of fire (three pairs) just seemed to spiritually blossom from my back and wrapped around me, shielding me. It was amazing. After everything had calmed down and the like, Ra demanded an offering. And he specifically stated he wanted Djarleeing tea. I don't know why but he would not be flexible and demanded that I go get some immediately. So I ended up making a 2 am trip to Walmart. >.< I told him he was being pushy and basically said that he was the king of the gods and that it was his right. In the end I had to get wine because Walmart did not have the tea.

And then Ra demanded I make his offering first. xD Very demanding in deed. Still, I love it. I have the Sun and the Moon on my side. :] Just thought I'd share~
AnnaKaterina

Re: Ra

Post by AnnaKaterina »

Wow, this is a very beautiful and powerful experience dear, I am happy for you. ..
Moonfire

Re: Ra

Post by Moonfire »

AnnaKaterina wrote:Wow, this is a very beautiful and powerful experience dear, I am happy for you. ..
It was. It's so amazing to know that I have such patrons. :3 I am very happy to have them.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”