Gods, or Ancient Powerful Servitors?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Wolf*

Gods, or Ancient Powerful Servitors?

Post by Wolf* »

Read this thread from another forum and tell me what you think. I believe that this could really be a possibility. Which may close a view doors on some views, but open a world of new ones.

http://www.occultforums.com/showthread.php?t=18465&
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Thank you all so much for sharing your views on this matter. *heavy sarcasm*
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
Fox Flame*

Post by Fox Flame* »

Um... is it too late to reply?

I can see what they were trying to say, but personally, the experience of a God came before my worship of Them, so obviously, they weren't constructed by me previously. They also think independent of me, too.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Accually, the concept is that they were servitors and egregores created by people thousands of years ago, and have reached god status over the years and grown in power, not that they were created by you.

But thank you so much for replying! I hate it when my topics go ignored >.>;;;
---Wolf---

Fox Flame*

Post by Fox Flame* »

Oh, I see. That's more possible. And, a little cool.

You're welcome, Wolf. I've been gone for a while, and almost all the posts are displayed as new to me...and I was wondering why no one commented on this. Weird...

I'm not a ceremonial magician myself, but can servitors really be deified, think independently, and exist seperately from the minds that constructed them?
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

of course. A servitor is an artificial spirit. It begins as nothing more than a thoughtform, then over a period of time after whatever method you use to create it, it starts to become its own being and seperate itself from your conciousness, then all thats left is to program it with the task you need it to do.
---Wolf---

Fox Flame*

Post by Fox Flame* »

So, if you don't banish them or anything, they can seperate to become as powerful as Gods?
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

exactly. You must banish a servitor or else it grows too strong strong and it will no longer be your servant, but a spirit with free will, and no longer under your complete control.
---Wolf---

Fox Flame*

Post by Fox Flame* »

Oh, okay. Well, I got my little CM lesson for today... :)

Hm, whoever thought up this theory might be on to something. If it's true, then we can create our own Gods for generations to discover in the future.

I've already have, in a way. I was playing around one day and made up my God of lost remotes, "Jebus". When I prayed to him, I've always found my remote..weird.... :lol:
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

accually thats exactly it. Though if you merely thought of it, you are going into chaos magic. I love going into discussions on high magic :D ^.^
---Wolf---

Fox Flame*

Post by Fox Flame* »

I went on the web and looked it up, and I realized that was what I did when I thought up Jebus. I never have to go without a remote again. Awesome. I was getting tired flipping through hundreds of channels once at a time.... :?

A question about servitors: How do you banish them? Is there a particular way to go about it?
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Not really, I think you should just make your own banishing. But accually, I don't banish mine, I basically eat them, absorbing and re-integrating their energy back into myself.
---Wolf---

Fox Flame*

Post by Fox Flame* »

That deconstruction seems simple enough, only, how do you know that once you eat them, that they cease to be personalities? That they just don't just become legions in your head?
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Basically, you just know and feel that their presence is gone. But unless they are years old, you should be able to reabsorb them with pretty much no problem.
---Wolf---

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”