Horned God Image

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Leo*Moon

Horned God Image

Post by Leo*Moon »

I've always been more in touch with the Goddess/es and its been hard for me to build a "relationship", if u will, with a male deity. I thought that maybe it was just the image that kind of turned me away so I tried to associate the Horned God with an appealing image. Well, I'm a big video game fan and so I chose a character from one of my favorite video games who where's a helmet with these deer antler looking things on it lol. I guess my question is, would it be a bad thing to picture the Horned God as a video game character who was not originaly intended to be him? I think it falls under Art and art can be interpreted thousands of different ways so it really doesn't matter. I'd like to hear what anyone else thinks.
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. ~Shakespeare
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

I think its fine. If its the best way to communicate propely for you then it will be alright!
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

I think it is a superb way to picture your god as it is personal to you, that is how it should be. :D

hedge

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”