Seeing the same shape/symbol where I live?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Midnight_Raven_96

Seeing the same shape/symbol where I live?

Post by Midnight_Raven_96 »

I personally only worship Nyx. If male gods were often depicted with horns, could it mean something that, of all places, there is a dead tree outside my house perfectly shaped like a deer skull with antlers? And that there is another tree whos trunk splits perfectly into the same shape, just more simplified? My computer doesnt have an SD card port and my phone just got fried but I will post picture ASAP. The other day when driving past another tree, It just so happened to make the same shape when all the limbs lined up in the right way. Im still new to witchcraft, so I dont know what this could all mean. Also, these trees...I've never seen them before I started practicing the craft and worshipping Nyx. Any insight?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Seeing the same shape/symbol where I live?

Post by SnowCat »

Someone is trying to get your attention.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
Midnight_Raven_96

Post by Midnight_Raven_96 »

Any way I could find out whom that might be?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

My guess would be Crennunos, protector God of the Animals,... Lord of the Wild Hunt, ...Stag of Seven Tines,...Great Horned one, Cloven Man-Beast of the forest...
funny thing about the tree...I had a liquidambar tree that did the horns thing, and we took pictures off all the guys with their heads backed up to these branches and WOW, did it look great!
Crennunos...Yep... he's my guy!
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”