Messages!

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Greek_Male_Witch

Messages!

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

As I promised to Starwitch, I will post this topic, because it might be helpful to newbies!

Often and in every religion, we ask ourselves, is the Goddess/God with me? She/He can hear me? do they reply? why when I’m asking for an answer they don’t give it to me?
Those questions have crossed everyone’s mind, witch or not, through my study for witchcraft, I realized one thing, that the Goddess does reply, we just don’t know it, you know a Goddess cannot just come floating from the sky, and tell you “Yes John you will have a happy life”, you just have to be open, open your eyes,ears and mind, maybe you listen a song repeatedly on the radio wherever you go, or a phrase, here is an example, I wanted some money, but I didn’t need them,I just wanted them so I can buy stuff, and I asked the Goddess to give them to me, I didn’t got any money, plus I didn’t got any answer, but I was keep listening on radios everywhere “Price Tag” by Jessie J, there is this lyric that says “Its not about the money, we don’t need your money, we just want to make the world dance”, so I realized that this was the answer from the Goddess, she was trying to tell me, that I don’t need those money to be happy, now today it happened another thing, I was just asking myself “Is Goddess with me?” and such stuff, and I kept listening a song that says “Hold me and don’t be afraid, nothing should scare you on the way” anyway, this was my answer, because I kept listening this, all day, until I realized what it was. This doesn’t mean that the answer will always come through a song, it might be through a phrase, maybe you walk by two people, and you hear their conversation and they say a specific phrase, then you drop by the coffe shop, and you hear the same phrase from someone, else, try to analyze that phrase, it is your answer!

I hope I helped!

Blessed Be!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
wiccanpisces

Re: Messages!

Post by wiccanpisces »

Very interesting! Thanks for posting :)
I'm definitely going to be paying more attention to everything around me now ^.^
bluesongbird

Post by bluesongbird »

ever since i started my path I have noticed things like this :) i have always believed music has hidden means and with you sharing this it just makes me believe it more :)
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

I truly believe that when the God/dess is speaking to you you will just 'know', your spirit, your soul will recognize. That's just me.
TheArtOfLife

Post by TheArtOfLife »

Does hearing things when listening music when being asleep and then the music and sound deforms and you hear something also count?
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

It could, but it is also possible that your loosing focus and no longer rally listening to the music. A detailed description could clarify it a bit more. :)

I've heard strange things in my music but usually when I'm distracted. a quick replay just shows me that I picked out a dissonent note and it pulled my mind back to it. You never know. :)
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
TheArtOfLife

Post by TheArtOfLife »

ehm.. well.. I was.. I don't really know, but I saw a color field and it changed and it was something saying, I don't really remember what it was but I wrote it down.. it was a clear voice, but using the rhythm of the music that was playing. the last thing it said: ...it will return by your side. Hurry!

dissonant notes.. I have that quite a lot.. also because I am listening to the same song over and over again every day..
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

Well then. That is certainly something. It is quite possible that you did receive some message. :)
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
TheArtOfLife

Post by TheArtOfLife »

alright then :) glad to know.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”