Goddess visions

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
kalizaly

Goddess visions

Post by kalizaly »

I was meditating and had this vision of a goddess, but I dont know which one. From my personal research it seems like an arabian or hindu goddess. She presented to me with only her eyes visible, but I knew who she was, even if I cannot name her.
Any ideas who she might be?
Thanks
Asch

Re: Goddess visions

Post by Asch »

Do you have any more details?
This is what I am, here is where I remove my mask.
kalizaly

Post by kalizaly »

To be more clear, it was almost like a middle eastern or arabic looking woman and she was wearing a scarf or headpiece, maybe even a burka. All that was clealy visible was her eyes through the cut out of her outfit.
I thought maybe it could be an Indian or Hindu goddess, but didnt know and wasnt sure. I always believed in a goddess but didnt have a name for her. Not that I need one either.
Just wanted to share and when I found this website I got excited, now I'm just hesitant to post anything on here again, in case people want to be rude and not helpful at all!
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

*facepalm*

I just wanted to add my two cents.

Indians are Hindus. Indians are the people of India, and Hinduism is the religion.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

And also, the only Goddess that I found that has her face covered by a veil is Medusa.
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

I apologize that the members here would prefer to be assholes rather than being welcoming and kind to new members. They apparently live by the code, "As soon as you meet someone, kick them in the face. That way, they'll never want to speak to you again." It works great if your goal is to ensure that you are alone for the rest of your life.

I cleaned this thread up and took all the smug and sarcastic know-it-all comments out. Maybe you can get some more responses now.
Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Did she have a third eye? What color was her skin, her eyes, and the scarf she wore?
Ula

Post by Ula »

Medusa is a not a goddess but a Gorgon. A human woman cursed by the gods. http://www.mothergoddess.com/middleeast.htm Here are some Middle East goddesses. Maybe one of the names will jump at you.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”