Who are your favorite/patron deities?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
waterglyph

Who are your favorite/patron deities?

Post by waterglyph »

Just curious. smileblu
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Mine are all Russian for obvious reasons.Matka, Mother earth has a personal connection for me.
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Probably Brigid, mainly because i've worked with her the most (ever imbolc) and i love it everytime! But it's hard to choose a favourite i think.

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
silvermists

Post by silvermists »

I don't really have a favourite, per se, but I feel like I connect the most with Artemis and Athena.

Krissi
Roxanne

Post by Roxanne »

Aphrodite for me :P

~rox
_Hecate_

Post by _Hecate_ »

Hecate of course :)
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

I have had the longest connection with ISIS. She is always there and simply DIVINE. However, my Goddess of choice the past while, or the Goddess that has chosen me, to be more precise, is CIRCE!!! She is absolutely magical and wonderful. Circe is always welcome here and she, like Isis, will be here for a long time to come. There is nothing she cannot do and she is a great teacher, and very gentle and patient with me (she knows exactly what I need). I am fascinated by HECATE, she vistis me more and more lately (thanks avatar hecate). And of course, GAIA, Isn't she precious???! PAN hangs out here alot, but more interested in my wife than me (although I hear he swings both ways!!!). But, CIRCE takes the spotlight. Bless our divine circle dear CIRCE and keep us woven together, forever. All my LOVE. . .

bsp
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Brigid is the best one I have ever worked with and the most helpful. Second fav is probably Hecate.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

I still havnt found which one is best. You know how apparently they are meant to pick you? I feel like none of them want me lol well not yet anyway. I just stick to the general lord and lady.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

Alhandra i'm the same as you but if i was to pick one it would be the god of war ARES or Hades
poetry_princess

Post by poetry_princess »

Isis
Blessed BE all the Children of Gaia

There Exist only 3 beings in the world worthy of regognition: the priest, the soldier, the poet. To know, to kill, to create.
Pessamistic Angel

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

I think Gaia but im not sure yet :roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
silvermists

Post by silvermists »

Lately, I've been pulled all over the place, so I'd like to change my answer to all of them! (They are all so great!)

Blessed Be,
Krissi
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Pan. Wild and free....all that jazz. XD
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Isis for me too. That was my selection as favorite. But here's a question, does anyone know any activities/rituals to help guide the diety that has chosen you, to you? Or to recognize them if they have already presented themselves to you? Just a thought. Any ideas, anyone?

~BB~

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”