Danu, a Celtic goddess

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Syndica

Danu, a Celtic goddess

Post by Syndica »

hi elisa,

thanks for the ideas about spells and rituals, i still need to know the gods we have and what they mean. what about danu for pregnancy?

thanks
Kassandra

Celtic goddess Danu, and pregnancy

Post by Kassandra »

Hi. Though one of my spirit guides is a Celtic lady, I don't really work with the Celtic pantheon of gods itself. I could do a dry cut and paste job, but you could just as well do an internet search yourself (including a search of this site). If I am familiar with a topic, I will wax on and on (obviously!), but if I'm not familiar with it I just say, "I don't know," which is the case here. When it's the truth, it's always the best answer. :wink: lol

I would consider EUTM member Stephanie Mae a "resident expert" on this subject, as she is of Celtic descent, works with the Irish Celtic pantheon regularly, plus she's a mommy herself. She briefly covers this topic in this post: A Ritual to Danu, The Irish Celtic Goddess. For further information you could either PM her, or just add a question to that thread.

Hope you and the twins are well.

NOTE:
Arggggh, there were no "twins"!
What a bloody weirdo!
Read 14th post (written by me) in this thread....
Click here: Hexima [Syndica] and Airlight
--Elisa, March 2010

Syndica

Post by Syndica »

thank u so much,

oh my girls are just fine, they sure kick up a storm lol. they relax when i eat to much x-mas goodies and food. i am like a ball with legs roll me down the hill hahaha :lol:

i did go nuts making pies and other treats to snack on, with devish dips on the side. how was ur x-mas? hugs

blessed be :D
Delhemenia

Post by Delhemenia »

I don't want to butt in, but I find www.godchecker.com to be VERY helpful with gods and goddesses in all the various cultures.

=]

Delhemenia Corvinus
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

omg sweet :shock: i will go check that place out thanks a bunch :D
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Delhemenia wrote:I don't want to butt in, but I find www.godchecker.com to be VERY helpful with gods and goddesses in all the various cultures. =]Delhemenia Corvinus
It's a public message board for everyone, so please "butt in" this forum any where you'd like! ;-)
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Syndica wrote:how was ur x-mas? hugs
Blessed, thanks.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

elisa,

i know we're going gain 20 lbs at least this x-mas lol :lol: guess what, my mom baught me a wiccan book on gods i couldn't believe it. now i know she's supporting my religion. i was so happy that she actually did that for me. :D

i am going to have a cat nap then get up and pig out on food. i am eating for three. hehe

[White Orchid]

Post by [White Orchid] »

I to have a link for you that may help
http://folkloreandmyth.netfirms.com/gods_goddesses.html

love and light to you
White Orchid
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

oh awesome sweety,

just want i needed, i love ur avatar. i'll go have a peek at the website, and thank u for the info. hugs

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”