I'm needing some help with possible spirit, please.

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Angelfire

Post by Angelfire »

well to me it sounds as if you have found a new friend. It also sounds as if it feels safe with you and has no intentions of doing any harm... its more then likely more of your spirit guide. I take to mine all the time. It is however unusual for them to be so visiable unless you are doing something they don't want you to. Mine use to turn up the heat when she would get mad at me. I hated that.

I wouldnt worry to much about it as long as its not doing anything to annoying or harmful... if it is i will give you a mild banishing spell and just shew it away without making it mad.

Hope that helps some
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

You shouldn't expel it from our house, it seems like a nice spirit, besides when you banish a spirit you have to do a protection spell to prevent your home from getting a bad spirit like a poltergeist
Angelfire

Post by Angelfire »

I completely agree... The spirit seems very trusting and that is a good thing. Some of them can be messengers as well. Listen to what it has to tell you.... You never know

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”