Ghosts moving things and stealing things

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Coven

Ghosts moving things and stealing things

Post by Coven »

When I was a little kid there was a big dark figure that would stand at the end of my bed all night every night for several years ~ the bed would also shake

so ~ I spent most of my life in that room ~ several years ~ my whole childhood and young adulthood

when I was in that room ~ things would disappear and reappear and move from place to place
I would set something down right next to me and it would vanish off the face of the planet ~ I would look everywhere for it for hours ~ and then it would magically appear right back in the same spot where I set it down in the first place

I had forgotten about it after all these years until I was watching paranormal survivor ~ and the haunted videos on youtube and I saw ghosts doing that

I just watched the movie ~ the conjuring 2 ~ and it happened in that movie as well

so ~ now it is happening again all of the sudden ~ first things were being moved ~ now I set something down and it vanishes

it’s not someone else stealing things because there is no one around and I just set something right next to me and it disappears

I also use Tarot cards ~ and I have noticed a lot of card magic ~ the odds of the cards doing what they’re doing is impossible

I believe in magic because of the cards ~ but now I’m wondering if it’s the spirits who steal things making all the card magic happen

as of right now they are stealing things and not giving them back ~ something will literally disappear off the face of the planet
:-|
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ghosts moving things and stealing things

Post by Firebird »

Sometimes I think we need to make a relationship with these "bad fairies" as my mom calls them. Maybe a little offering altar would help to appease them?
I am so with you on this one. Gets super tiring looking for stuff all the time. Sometimes I will ask someone else to help me look, because I'm not sure if these things are really disappearing or if these entities might be creating some sort of blind spot, because as you said, suddenly viola! there it is right where is was left. Sometimes with the assistance of other eyes it can be found.
I also find more frequently then not, if I give up the frantic search, then the item reappears. But I really have to give up.
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

It just dawned on me these "bad fairies" may be getting their kicks out of seeing us look so madly for lost object :evilwitch:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Coven

Post by Coven »

I told them to put it back but they didn't

it was worth a try I guess

someone did that on one of the paranormal shows and the ghost put it back ~ but it didn't work for me
Coven

Post by Coven »

maybe it's telekinesis ~ things keep happening when I think about stuff

the things that recently disappeared were trash that I was going to throw away ~ maybe I just teleported them to the dumpster outside or something

maybe it's not ghosts ~ maybe it's me
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

That’s a possibility, isn’t it? Do things always & only disappear when the shade is present?
Coven

Post by Coven »

SpiritTalker wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:48 pm That’s a possibility, isn’t it? Do things always & only disappear when the shade is present?
I don't understand what you mean ~

things don't always disappear and move around ~ it only seems to happen when I am upset about something ~ and if I'm in a constant state of upset then it happens all the time ~ sometimes when people are messing with me ~ things disappear out of my pockets ~

the tarot and oracle card magic always happens

one time I put something in my pocket and drove 45 miles to someones house that I had never been to before ~ and when I walked in the stuff that was in my pocket was laying in the middle of the living room floor and it was no longer in my pocket .

what do you mean when the shade is present ~ I am definitely doing things with my mind right now but I don't do it on purpose

some things just relocate ~ they don't disappear ~ they used to disappear and reappear and also relocate

I was really upset about something when things started vanishing ~ I have accidentally done magic before when I was upset ~ but I can't do it on purpose ~ the things are vanishing while I'm standing right there

one time there was a big steel cauldron that was imbedded in concrete filled with dirt and had plants growing in it ~

and I threw my arms in that direction like in this picture and the cauldron flew out of the concrete and slammed on the ground ~
there were a whole bunch of people there who saw it and everyone got silent and started looking at each other ~ and I was looking at it like ~ did I do that ?

then 1 guy turned and looked at me and said " warlock"

I just turned around and went in the building ~ I didn't mean to do it ~ I don't know how it happened

one time the ground was shaking pretty bad ~ I thought there was an earthquake ~ I looked all over the internet for news about an earthquake that day in Phoenix Az ~ but there was no news of it anywhere ~ actually that was the second time the ground shook it has happened once before

I've heard of poltergeists doing stuff like this because the poltergeist was attached to a child that was being abused and oppressed

Also I just downloaded and watched all the good witch movies and tv series ~ as I was watching them they kept disappearing and moving around on my computer ~ a movie that I was watching would totally disappear off of the computer while I was still watching it but I was still able to watch it even though it didn't exist on my computer anymore ? ~ this isn't happening with anything else that I'm watching.

when I am watching videos ~ sometimes I pause them and do other stuff like go to forums and mess with my files and do things that I just thought of before I forget them ~ that's how I noticed that the files were going missing ~ like I said ~ it isn't happening with anything else that I watch ~ only the good witch
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yep, sure seems like telekinesis to me. I’d misunderstood the original post as the title saying the ghost did it.
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Syntax
Coven

Post by Coven »

SpiritTalker wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:30 am Yep, sure seems like telekinesis to me. I’d misunderstood the original post as the title saying the ghost did it.
I do spend a lot of time in meditation and that's a requirement for learning telekinesis ~ but I have never practiced telekinesis ~ or psychokinesis

maybe I should so things will stop happening on accident

I just thought it was ghosts because I've seen ghosts doing it on paranormal shows

who knows ? ~

I'm just trying to figure out what's going on ~ it's so easy to just blame a poltergeist for the unexplained

I wouldn't steal from myself or hide things from myself ~ I may have thrown the trash away ~ that sounds like something I would do ~ and that's what just disappeared ~ trash that I was going to throw away
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I don’t know that much about PK but Ive experienced spontaneous PK when I’m really upset; I have read that some people experience intense inner energies that trigger PK. A few can do PK at-Will. I’ve played with it a little & with a little bit of success.

As I understand it Telekinesis is when someone like Uri Geller telepathically transfers the PK ability to another person. He’s done public demonstrations in years past of TK. Psychokinesis is a self-generated ability to move objects with concentrated energy, either at-Will or by 😬 oops.

I’ve had 2 disappearances and each was of a highly treasured item to which I had attached much meaning. So yes, we do transport items from ourselves because the ability isn’t logical, it’s spiritually-emotional, and that’s some really intense energy.
Coven

Post by Coven »

What's The Difference Between Telekinesis And Psychokinesis?

Telekinetic abilities allow you to move objects with the power of your mind. It lets you move objects, like making a pencil roll off the table, making a pair of dice turn over, or even levitate something off the ground!

Psychokinesis, on the other hand, encompasses more than that. With psychokinetic powers, you can manipulate or influence objects, and even change them. For example, healing wounds, shapeshifting, putting up a force field around you, and more!

But regardless of the term used, if you develop the power your mind, you can move or manipulate things, both at their molecular levels. You can stir water, heat objects (by speeding up the movement of molecules), and the like.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

tel·e·ki·ne·sis
/ˌteləkəˈnēsis/
noun: telekinesis
the supposed ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other nonphysical means.

psy·cho·ki·ne·sis
/ˌsīkōkəˈnēsis,ˌsīkōˌkīˈnēsis/
noun: psychokinesis
the supposed ability to move objects by mental effort alone.

Psychokinesis, also called telekinesis, in parapsychology, the action of mind on matter, in which objects are supposedly caused to move or change as a result of mental concentration upon them.

Apparently there’s no difference!🤨 sonofagun.

There’s a lot of similarities between healing with Therapeutic Touch or Laying-on-hands when the client is right in front of you & long distance over miles. Maybe it’s a function of the multi-dimensional mind and growing links between the brain’s 2 hemispheres, ie., people with stronger ability have more neural pathways? Healers I’ve spoken to have commented that they don’t feel as if they “did” the healing but rather that they served as a channel for healing to pass thru.

40 years ago I took a class thru the RC church for hands-on healing in which we only moved energy through a person’s aura and not their body; reprogramming it with color.
Coven

Post by Coven »

I have studied some qigong healing ~ also taoist visualization meditations that do healing at a distance .
I like the taoist visualization meditations that I have learned except one teacher was putting symbols in the chakras that I'm not comfortable with ~ I prefer a chakra meditation to just be about the colors ~ or I guess I could insert my own symbols that I'm comfortable with

I have been writing something like a book of shadows or a Grimoire for several years ~ but it's about qigong practices and lucid dreaming meditations and things like that ~ I only just very recently stumbled onto witchcraft and became interested ~ I found this grimoire and I like it a lot except I would want one that you could add and remove pages ~ and put it in alphabetical order and such ~ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 3b4h6jAZAm
I just now learned that books of shadows exist ~ I hadn't known about them until now .

one of my qigong teachers was talking about witch hunts and people killing witches in the old days ~ he said " it's not a witch ~ it's a qigong healer "

I haven't gained the ability to see auras so far ~ one time I was looking into it online and then I went to the grocery store and one of the employees was making fun of me about it :(
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Hologram8 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:21 pm I have studied some qigong healing ~ also taoist visualization meditations that do healing at a distance .
I like the taoist visualization meditations that I have learned except one teacher was putting symbols in the chakras that I'm not comfortable with ~ I prefer a chakra meditation to just be about the colors ~ or I guess I could insert my own symbols that I'm comfortable with

one of my qigong teachers was talking about witch hunts and people killing witches in the old days ~ he said " it's not a witch ~ it's a qigong healer "
I don't know about Taoist visualization meditations, I haven't studied them yet.
I think for self-healing of injuries green light of certain shade https://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/13/75/atAMhi.jpg is helpful

Qigong is great but with witchcraft incorporated one needs to consider a choice of environment where he is doing it since open palms directed at people can draw whatever energy mix from other people's fields - I can't understand how the Chinese can do taiji so squeezed at each other. Same way it needs to be considered on what kind of surface we are standing, etc.
Energy circulation through meridians by the way of qigong is priceless.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Coven

Post by Coven »

they have a lot of healing light meditations ~ different colors for different organs

it probably doesn't matter that they are taoist visualization meditations ~ they are no different than any other positive or healing visualization meditations ~ I tend to gravitate away from anything tagged as a religion ~ it always seems cultish to me ~ I prefer to be an independent individual ~ but I take whatever I find useful from wherever I can get it and discard what I don't find useful ~ thats why qigong is good for me ~ it's not a religion ~ even though it practically is my religion ~ it's still not a religion ~ I just practice religiously

I do qigong and taiji no matter where I'm at ~ I do more bagua than anything ~ all of the qigong that I do is bagua qigong ~ except for the taiji qigong ~ one should be practicing qigong at all times 24/7~ although I will agree with you ~ I think your environment is the most important thing in the world ~

I am new to witchcraft and have only done a freezer spell ~

it was actually Doreen Virtue that got me interested in tarot and witchcraft ~ I know that she says that she is not and never has been a witch ~ but some of her new age teachings seemed like white magic to me ~ I kind of saw her as a good witch ~ the Angel Tarot was my first tarot deck ~ my angel tarot deck is really active right now ~ lots of card magic ~

I do affirmations ~ a lot of new age type stuff

I'm mostly interested in Psychic phenomena ~ also protection magic and shielding ~

I also need to gain control of my own mind and stay on top of it ~ I'm trying to prepare my soul for the afterlife

====================================================================================================

Ken Cohen teaches some taoist meditations ~ he sells his stuff at soundstrue.com https://www.soundstrue.com/collections/ ... =ken+cohen

you can also get lucky and find torrents from ken cohen and also Doreen Virtue ~ I am a huge fan of torrent downloading

==================================================================================================
here's some Taoist magic videos

https://www.youtube.com/c/TinYatDragon/videos
====================================================================================================

for some reason I seem to be interested in Benebell Wen lately.

I've been stuck on Chinese stuff for most of my life ~ but I am also interested in Slavic stuff https://vk.com/vvedara

I have always seen the Fu talismans ~ but I'm just now learning that you can make sigils and talismans out of runes ~ and I'm discovering a lot of new Russian runes

:flyingwitch:

===================================================================================================

this is how I feel about my environment ~ nothing is good enough because nothing is perfect ~ it is never just right ~ I'm still looking for the perfect place to practice and study and live the rest of my life

Last edited by Firebird on Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: sales and other forum links removed.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”