Advice Needed on Deciphering Spirit Guide Message

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
tayc1998

Advice Needed on Deciphering Spirit Guide Message

Post by tayc1998 »

So a few weeks ago I posted about a very intense interaction between me and what i believe to be my Guide. Recently I've been feeling the urge to look into it and try to understand what my path should be. In brief moments of meditation, I've contacted my Guide again, and ask for it to elaborate. Every time, I go back to the sphere (reference previous post.) So with its visual in mind, I've discovered its closest to a moonstone, and that feels right, deep in my core, so I'm going with that. But now every time I meditate, i get that image in my head, and my hands start to get warm, expecting it to actually be there. During this, I get whispers and shadows of visions. My spirit wrapping my fingers around the sphere, telling me it will open doorways, though when I ask what doorway, I never get an answer.

So I suppose my question is, where do I go from here? How do I proceed? I'm sorry this post is so long, but Im still new to Spirit work, and would greatly appreciate any help or advice on this topic!
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk signature advertising, please remove
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Advice Needed on Deciphering Spirit Guide Message

Post by SpiritTalker »

Do you by any chance have a crystal sphere that you could use as guided?
tayc1998

Post by tayc1998 »

SpiritTalker wrote:Do you by any chance have a crystal sphere that you could use as guided?
I dont, and I've looked into getting one, but my concern is what kind of doorways this will open, you know? I understand that this will push me in a new direction, but the question is, will it be a safe one, or if things will go totally haywire.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Life is not guaranteed for any of us. Even knights wore armor. Discern your means of protection & re evaluate the options. In the end it’s just a rock. In the vision - when you’d held the sphere - what was your dream-self’s desire?

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”