I believe I'm not protecting myself properly while using energy? How can I fix this?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
lunna

I believe I'm not protecting myself properly while using energy? How can I fix this?

Post by lunna »

Hi, baby witch over here that would love a little bit of guidance :)

So, this has happened to me various times already: I'd be either manifestating, meditating or doing anything that requires visualisation and at night I realise that whatever I did attracted spirits too. I guess it is like a lighthouse and whatever is in the dark gets attracted to the light /energy??

This spirits have never harmed me but I've been deeply scared, I go to sleep as usual and a certain feeling wakes me up, as if someone just entered the room huskily, that's followed by a sound, a feeling of being observed or feeling some sort of touch... Cue me screaming and turning on the lights as fast as possible, while also accidentally waking all of the house up, yikes. 😅

All my life I have been able to see spirits, when I was a kid I used to believe it was my imagination, that I was just "seing things" however as I grew a little older I understood a little more, also I realised I must have some sort of spiritual guide, I feel this presence looking out for me and I believe it's responsible of things usually going my way, I've learnt that when she wants to tell me something important I'll wake up around 4:30 and know it's her, I'm rambling now, but the thing is that every time I use my energy for something without working inside a circle it attracts all sorts of spirits who visit me throughout the night, I don't know them and I don't think they have any messages for me, they just pop up.

Is there any way to stop this? Does this happen to other people too? If it does, is it something negative or dangerous?

By all means, thank you in advance
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I believe I'm not protecting myself properly while using energy? How can I fix this?

Post by Firebird »

I had a teacher long ago say, "whenever you do magical work, one lights up like a beacon on the Astral plane"... so ya, it is kinda like being a lighthouse and every entity out there wants to see what's going on. This is another reason for the circle and the pentagrams and for only requesting those whom you wish to be present inside your circle.
Also personal shields should protect you from anything malevolent. Put them up and ground out the old one as a form of daily practice.
Have you ever tried to contact these spirits around you by asking them what they want? Some may be your protectors and guides and the rest may be there to see if they can mess with you. Try establishing a connection with the ones you seem to resonate, but do ask them qualifying questions, you don't want to accidentally befriend the boogie man.
By the way please swing by introductions and tell us a little bit about yourself.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”