How do I get rid of it?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Lavendar Blue

How do I get rid of it?

Post by Lavendar Blue »

So I have this corner in my room with a desk at the foot of my bed. About a month ago I noticed this dark energy attached to the corner so.I took the trash out and threw a bit of sat down. It didn't work, and that was when I realized there could be a problem. I completely gutted the corner. Vacuumed. Whipped out my best salt crystals, and basically told the damn thing to gtfo, opened my window, and burned the last of my sage in the corner. I thought everything was fine until tonight. I was in the middle of a meditation. I cast my circle, and I was facing east, away from the corner. I looked to my left and out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash, and a disfigured face. Behind me, under my bed looked like dark water oozing out from under my bed. I felt like I was choking. I quickly dismantled my circle and basically just screamed banishing chants at it, since I have no idea what to do at this point. My cat (who happens to be my familiar) was poking around under my bed before all of this happened, and suddenly stared at me and left the room. I still feel it in here, and I'm so uneasy I feel like I could throw up. What should I do?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: How do I get rid of it?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Lavendar Blue

Post by Lavendar Blue »

Thank you!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »