Imprisoned an evil spirit

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
theurgic

Imprisoned an evil spirit

Post by theurgic »

So, basically, an evil spirit (I don't like to address evil spirits as demons, it does not fit with the filosofy of my religion) was ruining my life years and years on. It was Buer. If you're satanic or christian you might know him as a demon, to me, it was an evil spirit.

Don't even attempt to summon him, he won't come. I imprisoned him.

I imprisoned him in a jar with rose petals and rose corns, salt and water and buried it far deep in the middle of the woods. He's there imprisoned.

So, if you're a person of God (like me) you don't have to worry about Buer. He's locked up and controlled.
Karmic consequences come when the intentions are evil.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Imprisoned an evil spirit

Post by Firebird »

What happens when the jar breaks?, as is the philosophy that glass is only temporary. Kinda like a freezer spell only good til the power goes out, say tornado or earthquake.
BB; FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

It is a long journey for the spirit. I wonder if imprisoning in ground is not too sadistic, perhaps tossing it into the river to give him a greater chance to break free would be softer?

Once the spirit is released it will be weakened, hungry and pissed. Most likely will not seek you but just look for an easier prey nearby.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
TamaNyan

Post by TamaNyan »

I personally do not believe spirits can be imprisoned or bound to items if they're of a certain power. Regardless pf personal belief of if they can or cannot be bound, is that not a bit much? Couldn't you ward or exorcise it per say?

Also, aren't powerful enough beings technically multiple places at once so that simply is one "part" of it being banished?
One persons dark is anothers light. One persons light is anothers dark.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Is this like catching a pokemon?

In any case, was it necessary to capture it? What do you plan on doing with it?
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

Isn't buer like a high tier demon or something? I doubt he'd have even the slightest bit of business with you. Probably just some random spirit throwing around big names to screw with you. I've heard it's pretty common for big names to be thrown to scare people.
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
barker

Post by barker »

I would measure that a jar is as strong as the entity's mind. Wouldn't be any more or less. It takes precision, you know, to decide the right amount of TIME to leave it alone. Ancient is ancient, though... for if you leave it for that length of time.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

TamaNyan wrote:I personally do not believe spirits can be imprisoned or bound to items if they're of a certain power. Regardless pf personal belief of if they can or cannot be bound, is that not a bit much? Couldn't you ward or exorcise it per say?

Also, aren't powerful enough beings technically multiple places at once so that simply is one "part" of it being banished?
We might have a world of spheres getting subtler and subtler. You can imprison a man behind bars and he can still fly astrally away.
You put this into bottle (astral or ghost-condensed) and perhaps it will already be plotting in some subtler realm on how to arrange the circumstances (call on Earthquakes and similar) to break free. Just like you could always see somewhere in the back of your mind that it is there imprisoned and waiting - the mental realm subtler than astral.

Why do it? Because it is annoying when you smudge the space and some things just fly through the wall a bit away and then just lurk in when the space becomes less protected again.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

ThunderFog wrote:Isn't buer like a high tier demon or something? I doubt he'd have even the slightest bit of business with you. Probably just some random spirit throwing around big names to screw with you. I've heard it's pretty common for big names to be thrown to scare people.
Might be good to scare some people in their fragile phase, if however an adept of the art hears a name it only gives him a confidence to use, even if the name is false still can be used in the process of boosting the confidence to get the thing done.

I think most beings that attack us from astral are like creatures in the wilderness. A predator in essence, using any means available.

To confuse an adept on the other hand is better to throw big names... of good and befriended beings.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”