My dogs are acting strange.

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
LookingForAnswers

My dogs are acting strange.

Post by LookingForAnswers »

They keep staring at this specific corner. They're agitated and acting aggressively. My beagle even lunged at me, which he never does. There's nothing off about the corner, except that it is slightly cold. This is the first "paranormal" (not sure if it's actually an entity or if my dogs are just being weird) event I've had in weeks.
Live and let live

~Squid~
Astro Logical 1

Re: My dogs are acting strange.

Post by Astro Logical 1 »

My dog did this a lot and I finally realized that the candles light was being focus through my glasses and making a spot on the wall. Also her tags reflect a spot of light and she becomes enamored with that.

But there's other times when she's seeming to be looking at something else. But she's never on alert about it. So I can't say it's anything sinister
Love and Blessings
LookingForAnswers

We tend to have a lot of bugs this time of year, so it could've been a lady bug or spider web as well.
Live and let live

~Squid~
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi LFA. I'm wondering what you were thinking was the cause of the dog's behavior? And why? Have they ever alerted you to something paranormal in the past? Otherwise why did you think their actions were unusual if they do the same behavior over a bug? that's normal for dogs, right? You mentioned aggression & i couldn't help wondering if you did something to startle your pooch, or was the dog nipping at a cobweb tickling his snout? Some dog-games are all about "it's mine, mineminemine" so dont touch. Grrr. Or, if you sensed anything yourself, what steps did you take to varify or defuse your feelings? Dogs will be dogs & do have cunning senses better than two-legged folk. What's the rest of the story?
LookingForAnswers

They have alerted us in the past, but no aggressively. It's not very likely that I startled him because I was walking at a normal pace. I didn't sense any of the usual presence, but something felt off. He does have a UTI, so it could've been that.
Live and let live

~Squid~
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well what do your spidey senses tell ya? I'm just trying to understand why you made the post & don't want to guess. You have the advantage in that you were there :D ... Hope your pooch feels better soon.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”