My friend's unpleasant experiences

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
cherrypie

My friend's unpleasant experiences

Post by cherrypie »

Hi there,

I posted a post about this last year, I guess, but this is the sequel, so to say :D

My friend is clairvoyant (she doesn't see spirits, but she feels them - her daughter, now about 20, started to see spirits since a few months). She lives with her family in a house that was formerly the house of the executioner of our towns castle (the castle is about 50 meters away, all very idyllic, on the castle hill, together with some other buildings that used to belong to the castle complex but now are condos etc.), but as far as I know only the cellar is from the original house.

She usually feels a lot of going on in their house (and she is the opposite of some esoteric woman (no offense intended, I hope you know what I mean), she know those spirits are there, she has to live with them and that's it. Obviously there is quite a some activity in this area anyway, and other sensitive people have attested to this, too. Some of them don't even stay on castle hill for very long because they just cannot take it.

She told me last year about an incident that shocked her quite a bit. Sth was sitting on her breast when she woke up, it said "open your eyes" with an angry voice and then it chocked her. She was pretty much disturbed by this and didn't tell anyone but me. She said she definitely didn#t dream this. It never happened again. Yesterday she told me, she felt being lifted at her midsection and thrown away. She was so angry that she threw a book towards this, well, whatever it was, but the spirit caught it and grabbed her again. She told me she wasn't sure if she dreamt it or not, but it was so weird and she felt it so clearly. I'm a bit worried this could result again in a real attack so I told her I'd ask for advice.

Her daughter sees a man sitting on a chair next to her bed, reading, or watching her. She doesn't feel threatened or is scared, he just sits there. So, she doesn#t mind that much. He or they, I'm not sure, aren't there at the moment, it seems. And this girl is even more down-to earth than her mother and absolutely has other interests than watching ghosts watching her ;-). I mean: they are not making this up.

Any advice what she could do? She is smudging and also already sent some of these ghosts into the light, but there seem to be so many of them. Thanks!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: My friend's unpleasant experiences

Post by SpiritTalker »

Follow any disagreeable experience with either fuming smoke of small pieces of camphor melted on a charcoal (open a window a bit) or camphor dissolved in holy water sprayed room to room, including closets, cupboards & basement/attic. Follow cleansing by a prayer of forgiveness to replace unhealthy vibes, then seal by placing table salt in all main room corners & doors/windows. Sweep up the old salt & rinse down the drain, then replace with new once a month. Keep something of iron in the bed.

It takes Vigilance & is not a one time & you're done proposition for a major infestation. They're like bugs that have no place else to go. Each time you spray you encourage them to enter the light & stay there. It weakens their support system & they'll have no reason to remain in the house.

Being down to earth is a strength when dealing with the uncanny.

Same old same old formula as previously mentioned: cleanse, bless, seal
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

Thanks a lot, SpiritTalker, I'll get her do all that! She doesn't seem to be worried much, but nobody knows what will follow when she doesn't act. Maybe they will be after her sons and her daughter or husband, too. I'm a bit worried. She is used to their presence for many many years, but they never got physical.
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

sorry, probably a stupid question, but this hit my eye: if she vacuumed the salt, it wouldn't be that good, right? The salt must be washed away, right?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

If she emptied the vac bag immediately that would be OK. The idea is to remove the "spoiled" salt from the area. Salt works by absorbing, so it will absorb whatever it comes in contact with &'you don't want to keep bad vibes around.
Astro Logical 1

Post by Astro Logical 1 »

Singing bowls. Or use a wineglass and make it sing. Use bells, tuning fork, high frequency sounds. Even clapping. Do this with smudges and have the door open, start in the far end of the house and push the negative out the door, and with a forceful GOODBYE YOU'RE NOT WELCONE HERE, close the door. Then salt the doors and windows, hang pentacles and cast a protective sphere around the home
Love and Blessings

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”