Attached to a place?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
ravenwynters

Attached to a place?

Post by ravenwynters »

Hey guys, I hope all is well with you.

Some months ago, I visited this place called Andersonville Prison located in Georgia. It was an outdoor Civil War prison camp for Union soldiers. The history is just gruesome and sad. It was way overpopulated, more than half the soldiers died due to starvation and infections. I don't really want to get all into the details but needless to say, since my visit, I couldn't stop thinking about the place and the soldiers that died there.

It's been consuming my mind and I feel an attachment to the location. Last week, I had a dream I was driving there at night, looking for a spot to sit quietly and communicate with the spirits, the souls that passed away there... I could be overthinking it but I'm going to take this as a sign and visit again tomorrow.

My question is, how do I connect with them? I have this feeling deep inside me that one of the soldiers is calling me there, and I need to hear them speak but my question is how? I had an unusual idea to leave a personal belonging of mine there, bury in the dirt so that there will be a direct connection between me and the location. Any ideas or tips?

Thanks again--
RavenWynters
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Attached to a place?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Do you have any telepathic experience? Put yourself in a receptive state. Usually that's done by centering. Grounding the energy body with the tap root visualization, followed by pulling your power into your gut. This is a receptive state. Are you familiar with these terms & shifted states of awareness? If not, then another suggestion is to do as you did in your dream & meditate while you're there. See what thoughts present themselves & just follow their trail without expectations. Evaluate the experience later. After a few days you may have informative dreams.

I think I get what you mean re: leaving something of yours there to act like a tag lock. I'm not sure that's a good idea. Usually folks take a small amount of dirt from a place to serve for a link. Ask permission of the "spirit of the place." Leave a penny as a token. Keep some salt in the car (or pocket if using public transit) so you don't take anything but a couple spoonfuls of dirt home if you decide to do that.

Best wishes for your visit.
barker

Post by barker »

You could place a clear quartz crystal on over your heart and absorb the war energy from that place and the war itself. Not specifying the death energy - that's really more about pain - you shouldn't take their pain just the war. I used to raise energy in a graveyard - this old human love-energy is really amazing, much to work with for one's self in the real world. :flyingwitch:
ravenwynters

Post by ravenwynters »

barker wrote:You could place a clear quartz crystal on over your heart and absorb the war energy from that place and the war itself. Not specifying the death energy - that's really more about pain - you shouldn't take their pain just the war. I used to raise energy in a graveyard - this old human love-energy is really amazing, much to work with for one's self in the real world. :flyingwitch:

That sounds like a great idea, I'll keep that in mind! Also, I would love to hear more about "raising energy in a graveyard", that sounds very intriguing. Do you think you can tell me more about that?
ravenwynters

Post by ravenwynters »

SpiritTalker wrote:Do you have any telepathic experience? Put yourself in a receptive state. Usually that's done by centering. Grounding the energy body with the tap root visualization, followed by pulling your power into your gut. This is a receptive state. Are you familiar with these terms & shifted states of awareness? If not, then another suggestion is to do as you did in your dream & meditate while you're there. See what thoughts present themselves & just follow their trail without expectations. Evaluate the experience later. After a few days you may have informative dreams.

I think I get what you mean re: leaving something of yours there to act like a tag lock. I'm not sure that's a good idea. Usually folks take a small amount of dirt from a place to serve for a link. Ask permission of the "spirit of the place." Leave a penny as a token. Keep some salt in the car (or pocket if using public transit) so you don't take anything but a couple spoonfuls of dirt home if you decide to do that.

Best wishes for your visit.

I'm fairly new at this along with my spiritual beliefs so these terms are also new to me. As far as telepathic experiences go, I seem to have quite a few experiences through my dreams, apart from one time physically seeing a spirit as a kid. It's still something I have yet to figure out but I am working through it... with your help, of course. That's actually one of the main reasons why I joined this forum-- to gain better knowledge about, well, everything.

I'm going to do as you said-- meditate and try putting myself in a receptive state. I will ask the spirits for permission to leave a personal belonging of mine there, for me to really try because I think that will help. And of course I will also remember to state my intentions and have an open mind when going there!

Thank you so much, I'll try to update you on my experiences.
Much love, Raven :evilwitch:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Wait a minute - I'd said "not a good idea". Leaving something personal of yours there will establish a continual link between you and the horrific energy of the place. Think carefully. Do you want to do that? Removing the dirt & paying for it with an impersonal coin or absorbing the vibes into a crystal gives you the control because you can separate yourself from it. IMO It is NOT a good idea to give unknown entities access at will to our psychic channels. Getting rid of it is a pain in the arse.
barker

Post by barker »

ravenwynters wrote:That sounds like a great idea, I'll keep that in mind! Also, I would love to hear more about "raising energy in a graveyard", that sounds very intriguing. Do you think you can tell me more about that?
Well I was in england at the time. There was a lot of "history is sound" vibes as well as "death is good"... I basically became the ultimate death warrior and safely, harmlessly, decent at the same time. There is SO much that can be got from experience itself, of these places. I can imagine that an old prison would have lots of authority/patience energy. One might become a real secret magician with the sort of gratitude God accepts. Forever. I am jealous of you. :)
ravenwynters

Post by ravenwynters »

SpiritTalker wrote:Wait a minute - I'd said "not a good idea". Leaving something personal of yours there will establish a continual link between you and the horrific energy of the place. Think carefully. Do you want to do that? Removing the dirt & paying for it with an impersonal coin or absorbing the vibes into a crystal gives you the control because you can separate yourself from it. IMO It is NOT a good idea to give unknown entities access at will to our psychic channels. Getting rid of it is a pain in the arse.
I know but I decided to do it anyway. It felt right. Also, I didn't take anything from there, I just left something of mine instead
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

My advice from somebody who has seen spirits rarely do I hear them.
You are sensitive to spirit world as I am..
All my life felt things seen things ..

One I would never ever go to place like that I watch ghost adventures
Negative force you feel of these soldiers is residual prisoners etc.
Please listen I highly doubt you can help they spirits or residule energy
you feel. Please don't connect with them alot of is very negative energy..
It will harm you.. once the ground contaminated by negative energy
It will never change.. no matter what anybody does in places like that.

You can't help them.. Protect yourself..
Do clearing or cleansing..

One time I was at fort that sank into the ground because a earthquake.
There was big pit I touched a rock over looking the pit
I could hear people screaming..

My rule is stay away from highly negative places like that prison.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”