I keep attracting negative spiritual energies -advice needed

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
cherrypie

I keep attracting negative spiritual energies -advice needed

Post by cherrypie »

Hi there,

I've been at a bodyworker's for getting a massage. She is a very grounded, down-to-earth woman who is a trained massage therapist, but she is also a clairvoyant since her childhood. She is working with a method called Access Consciousness to in a way integrate those conflicting states within the body and resolve them this way (don't ask me what exactly she does when she is doing what she is doing, but she was quite specific when she told me about my issues and, what convinced me even more, is, that I feel as heavy as a rock after the session, really small, dragged to the ground in a way....or, very, very grounded. It feels good, but last time I was exhausted. Anyway.) The first time she worked with me she noticed 4 foreign energies (obviously negative ones) from dead persons and 3 demonic energies (2 in my heart chakra, 1 in my throat chakra.
She asked for permission to clear these energies from me and did it. She also told me that I was good at grounding myself, but not good at shielding myself from negative energies (that is definitely true, but I always thought of other people's energies, not those of dead or demons, for sure :D ).

So this time I had again attracted some negative energies but I didn't ask her what specifically they were. My question is: how to I shield myself better? I know the visualized bubble but I do it only when I think of it, so it should be pretty ineffective. Any ideas for me? I'm really interested in getting in contact with spiritual beings, but I think I'm not able to attract the right ones, as it seems.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: I keep attracting negative spiritual energies -advice ne

Post by SpiritTalker »

Shielding is basically putting energy into your aura. This field surrounds you 24/7. It's energy like any other energy and thus responds to your thoughts & intents.

You said you're good at grounding so that's a big plus. If you can ground, you can shield. Once you've grounded & made the connection to earth, reverse the flow of energy direction. Pull up the Earth's wonderful & vibrant energy into your aura. Take a minute to make a new habit that every time you ground you also shield. You could reinforce the intention with a programmed piece of hematite as a pendent, ring or pocket stone charged as a talisman.

Edit:

Angelica has a very positive effect on the aura in clearing negativity, and is available as a tincture.

Burn dragonsblood incense & walk in the smoke.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Is this person reputable and not out to get your money?
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

Thanks for your answers! Yes, I need to make this a habit. I suppose, I attract that stuff because I'm pretty off since a while now, energy-wise. Too much going on in my life....the more I'm involved in the spiritual world, the less my "Normal" world seem to work for me. It feels like the walls are coming tumbling down in many respects and there is not much I can do to change that. Not sure where this will lead me.

This lady is reputable. She is giving me massages and does the other method simply as part of the session. She would not perform it if I said no. For her it is just an extra service. I pay my normal rate for a massage, nothing more. it also disturbs me not the least if there are negative energies or not, I will just shield myself and that#s it. Does not shake my grounds as I'm not scared.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

cherrypie wrote:....the more I'm involved in the spiritual world, the less my "Normal" world seem to work for me. It feels like the walls are coming tumbling down in many respects and there is not much I can do to change that. Not sure where this will lead me.
I think it's an indication that your perceptions have changed and you haven't adjusted yet to the new normal.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Doh- (head smack) When you are clearing negativity, do you just stop after clearing? if so that would allow unfavorable energy to return.

There are 3 steps to cleansing a space: clear, bless, seal.

Clear the negativity with smudge smoke, a salt-lamp or spritzing with salt-water. Clearing leaves a void, an empty space. So immediately refill the space with powerful positive energy by placing some selenite or white "snowy" quartz in opposing corners and visualizing in-flowing white light. Then seal the energy just like shielding. Placing black tourmaline or hematite in the opposite corners from the selenite both shields & balances the energy.

Edit for clarity: requires 2 white & 2 black stones. If you don't have stones use table salt & black pepper. Set your intent for every magical endeavor.
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

Thanks a lot, very good advice! I smudged only yesterday, but I guess I have to do it again and follow with the accroding steps!
Astro Logical 1

Post by Astro Logical 1 »

My initial thoughts are that you'd benefit greatly from a second opinion. Another worker of light for insight.
My gut tells me that this person you're seeing may be the negative entity.
Love and Blessings
barker

Post by barker »

Best way to shield is twice : aura is neutral, and core is positive. Just about every youtube video on shielding does this. The problem with empathy is, we have been doing it the other way around! barker
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please remove the tapatalk signature advertisement
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

You might try carrying the herb Angelica root or get a tincture of Angelica root & add a few drops to water to drink. It helps patch holes in our aura & wards off troublesome spirits. Do some checking to be sure it's something with no side effects for your metabolism or interaction with prescriptions.
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

Hi,

I haven't been getting a massage since because I don't feel the need to. I don't think she is the negative entity, but who knows?

If I have a house, where do I put the selenite then? I guess putting it in one room of the house won't be sufficient?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Q: If I have a house, where do I put the selenite then? I guess putting it in one room of the house won't be sufficient?

If you have just one single piece of selenite as your current question seems to imply & an altar or shrine then leave it there to radiate outward with the benevolence of your Deity. Be sure to set the intention so it knows what you want it to do. Stones need to be told. Maybe you could re-read the recommendation above. It was for the 4 corners of a room or a house & the intent was for balancing energy using white stone (cleansing) & black stones (shielding) in opposite corners. You could put them on the 4 corners of an altar to radiate outward through your whole living space or put the 4 stones in the outer corners of your house to protect what's within. Your intention makes the difference. If you only think of one room then that's what you get. If you think of tHat room expanding out thru the whole house then you enlarged the intent & that's what you impact.

Black.........White.

White.........Black
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote:I just thought: Positive energies replace negative ones when a person affirms choice. Now, if someone is not affirming choice then the negative energies only help that. Subtly.
edit: Help/hinder is subjective and unique to the self experience. In finding the silver lining - I know, it can be a right pain in the bum - it is astounding how much can be gained. The world does indeed need people who are good at doing this stuff. If you can't do it, perhaps get somebody else to. barker
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

thanks both, got it!
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Spend some time on sunlight and also on moonlight. Feel Earth energy as you walk her, as mentioned.
Otherwise long and complicated topic we discuss every here and then, hence I'm adding this bit I felt should be here - sunlight & moonlight.
barker wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:05 am Best way to shield is twice : aura is neutral, and core is positive. Just about every youtube video on shielding does this. The problem with empathy is, we have been doing it the other way around! barker
What does it mean??

That you keep fire in core & nourish aura.
If aura is inviting and core indefferent you attract whatever predatory stuff?

Do I get it correctly pls? It is very important to me.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”