The veil...

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
cherrypie

The veil...

Post by cherrypie »

do you feel it thinning?
My friend says she only sees the usual shadows and I also didn't sense increased activity, but today when I walked our dog (we have a new puppy now after Mickey died in June, I posted a cry for help :cry: ) in my favourite forest, I suddenly felt a warm and heavy energy on my back at that special part of the forest that always seem to be much more quiet than the rest. It was a grounding energy and felt really good. I felt it for about 50 meters and then it lifted again. While I felt it all thought simply dropped and my mind was peaceful. It was so distinct and so sudden that it really was obvious. I wish I had such experiences more often.
Two years ago I saw a lot of shadows in the corner of my eye, but since then nothing. Maybe I need to get more quiet.

This night the weather is particularly strange - a very warm wind is blowing outside (it is way warmer outside than inside the house, and at this time of the year this is more than extraordinary in Germany), the moon is large and bright and it just feels mystical and mysterious. :)

This thinning of the veil seems to be going on way into November, I heard, I hope I will have some encounters or I will sense some more.
frostarei

Re: The veil...

Post by frostarei »

Well at first I'd have said no. I work 3rd shift and around three I'm telling you I started seeing like ethereal legs and feet walking around. I'm in a client's apartment. I'm here a lot, and I don't usually sense anything but it feels crowded in here right now.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

It's been a pretty active transition this year.
Today the wind is blowing appropriate howling noises through the cracks, the doors are swinging open and shut with an occasional SLAM!
I'm burning incense and carving pumpkins, lighting candles and setting up an ancestor altar. Also will be working on some shields for the long hike out to the hill tonight. I have had some interesting encounters with shadows on this trail. Since I originally posted this http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 20708.html I have seen these at other times of the year but they seem more prevalent in the dark time of the year.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It's definitely more thin this year. I got a strong message from a friend's late father. Usually his messages come through via her spirit cat that crossed over last year. There was no middlecat tonight.
Daughter of Sekhmet
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

okay, I didn't feel anything extraordinary, maybe I was looking too hard...but the veil is thinner way into November, right?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

This year during November to mid-December, all the planets will be in a traffic jam on the same side of the sun. This is the 2nd time this year (former was July thru Early Sept) that this configuration of orbits has taken place. The traffic jam occurs every so often, not regularly...I think 7 times in the last 106 years. That it is happening during the Samhain To Yule season may have an impact on our sensitivity. The traffic jam creates stress on the planets, like quakes. Mercury - that messenger of the gods - is the fast one that breaks ranks.
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

yes, I heard sth similar...maybe I'll have another chance or two to make contact :)

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”