Things disappearing?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
RainChild

Things disappearing?

Post by RainChild »

At first my selenite disappeared. Then my bend over oil disappeared. Now that I cannot find my oil my crystal came back. Ideas on why things on my altar are leaving me?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Things disappearing?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Or ask why you are sending them away? It could be you're distracted & forget where you lay things or other family look at your things &'mislay them. Why do you think they've gone missing? You haven't mentioned a history of disappearing household items before this, so what changed? Maybe you'll see a relationship to your magical activities and the gone-missing items.
RainChild

Post by RainChild »

My husband is the one with the history of things missing. This is a first for me. All I can think of is that I have been stressed out about a few different things but this weekend had been the worst.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I'd just blame the cat, and if you don't have a cat, blame the neighbor's cat :) I can't begin to tell you all of the cockeyed places I've found things I'd forgotten I'd lost. Who knows? My theory is they follow socks in the dryer between dimensions & are reincarnated as hangers tangled in the back of a closet until they reappear at-will.
RainChild

Post by RainChild »

I have both a cat and a dog... plus a lot of stray cats that hang out around my house. For us it is socks are reincarnated as tupperware lids. :lol: It is just nuts how that is the one oil I was up in the air about and now it is gone.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”