Vinegar and sea salt results

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
lilPainter

Vinegar and sea salt results

Post by lilPainter »

Im not entirely sure if this is the correct place in the forum but here we go.

A witch from our church told my parents there was a negative work made and that we were the target (specially my dad) and besides making a cleanse both in our old and new apartments for free she told us to keep a glass with vinegar, water and seasalt in out dining room. I have seen many different results from that glass and i wanna share those with you.

This glass is the original one, sometimes it gets spikes but right now is like this

And recently my mom got one for my bedroom and this is pretty much how it becomes

I tried google but i couldnt find a particular answer about the different reactions,just tutorials (also the yellow color has me at loss)

Thanks for the help.

Blessings!
sun Scorpio, rising Aries, moon Sagittarius
Disclaimer: english is not my first language so i maaaaay write in a botched way, feel free to correct me.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Vinegar and sea salt results

Post by SpiritTalker »

Could you clarify what is the question? Also, how much water, vinegar and salt is used? Is tap water through filtration used or well water? Bottled spring water? They all have different chemical content that would react to vinegar & salt a bit differently. For example in my location there is a lot of lime naturally in the city tap water that leaves a mineral deposit on a glass as the water evaporates. Ground water contains the minerals of the earth it flows thru.

I've often set out a glass of plain tap water as a "fly-trap" when doing trance &'spirit work. I imagine the vinegar and salt are used for cleansing & dispersing unwelcome energies. A common shower aid is vinegar & salt scrubs to remove negative energy. It cleanses the aura, if you're familiar with that word.

It's just my understanding but a church/worship-group affiliated, spiritual healer, exorcist or "witch" (ahem?) should not ever charge a fee for their spiritual services because that is their "calling" thru their faith. Expenses like supplies &' travel should be offered by the client. Personally I'd be cautious of someone that would charge and says return visits were needed to "fix" a problem only they can diagnose.
lilPainter

Post by lilPainter »

It is not precisely a question...is just that as you can see, the water in my room looks drastically different from the one in the living room and i have seen my mom prepare them and they use the same amount of water, vinegar and salt. :?
(The water used is tap water and since i keep an aquarium i am aware about the high mineral content or hardness of this water) I'm sorta wondering about what is my own energy doing to make the mix yellow.
Disclaimer: english is not my first language so i maaaaay write in a botched way, feel free to correct me.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

lilPainter wrote: ... I'm sorta wondering about what is my own energy doing to make the mix yellow.
OK. That clears up what you're interested in. Sorry I went off on a tangent in previous comment.

The water appears discolored, so it is doing what it is supposed to do...it's trapping and clearing away "something" from the immediate surroundings. You figured that out on your own.

You can analyze further. You are "on the spot" getting first hand energy impressions. Anything i pick-up is being filtered thru you. You can evaluate your own situation better than anyone else because you are there. Questions I'd be asking if i was you:

What are you using your room for besides sleeping? Activities contribute to environment.
How much time do you spend there with the glass of water? If it's not much then it's not likely to be your energy affecting the color, see?
Did you add anything to the glass water besides vinegar & salt?
How long did it take for the water to change color?
Have you repeated the test? Did the water discolor again? Same amount or different?
What energy change do you experience in the apartment since the dining room glass was set up?
How is your room's energy atmosphere different from that in the dining room?
What prompted your mother to set up the additional glass of water in your room? (You'd said the dining room was recommended).
Is your anxiety, as mentioned mentioned elsewhere, more or less when you're alone in your room?
How about when you're alone in the dining room?
Do you have any prior experiences of a similar kind?
Are you prone to emotional or moody pilgrimages alone in your room?
And how about mundane effects like air circulation...is there open air flow in your room or is it closed up?

Please understand that I ask these off-the-cuff questions only to help you evaluate your own situation for yourself. I'm not going to engage in useless, second hand speculation again or pretend I can woo-woo up an explanation for you.
lilPainter

Post by lilPainter »

I will answer the questions in a list, i hope is ok.

1. I just sleep in my room.
2. That being said, i sleep 10+ hours.
3. Nope, same ingredients.
4. About a day or two, it has happened several times.
5. This is the third glass i believe.
6 & 7. Im not sensible enough to answer that, depression has me at some sort of numb state at the moment.
8. The witch said i had the weakest spirit in the house, and that negative energies could be clinging to me because of that. maybe my mom wanted some sort of ''double barrier'' to protect me because i have been really depressed this summer.
9. I drag my anxiety everywhere but lately falling asleep has been challenging
10. Dining room is a nice place, is quite calm to be honest.
11. This is the first time i experience the glass with salt thing. When i was better i was more sensible to energies though, but i did not live in this apartment in that moment.
12. Yes, i have really drastic moody swings and they happen in my room because is prior to sleeping when i have some one on one time with my thoughts.
13. i keep my door open and my window partially open
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Ok. Those are honest responses. Thankyouverymuch. :)

Based on what you said, you are convinced that depression is drawing negative energy to you which, while you sleep, is causing the water to change color. As I'd said before you already know the water is doing what it is supposed to do.

Some non-invasive suggestions:

Place four identically prepared glasses in your room, one in each corner. That would increase their cleansing effect &'be low-cost.

Wear amber to help balance your energy. Amber is a witch-friendly fossilized tree resin that smooths the body's electrical cycle. Amber is often worn by priestesses during rituals to stabilize energy. Amber comes in a clear honey-color &'orange, as well as opaque cream,brown, black &'green. The honey or orange colors alone or balanced with black might work better for this.

You could combine 2 infant's amber teething necklaces together to make an adult-size necklace (cost $10-15 each on Amazon, baby care products), or find amber chip strands at 1/2 the price in new age shops.

This is not a cure for depression by any means. It can soothe at best. As most of us who share depression & anxiety issues know, depression must either be treated through doctor prescribed medication or thru natural herbal health supplements that restores balance. You'd have to research those yourself. I'm not qualified to suggest health treatments. I can only comment from my own personal experience which I'm free to investigate as I'm over 21 & responsible for myself. I only know what has gradually helped me: avoid fluoridated city tap water & switch to non-flouride toothpaste to help decalcify the pineal gland, aka 3rd eye. I absolutely now drink only water from a pitcher with purifying & balancing shungite stones lining the bottom. Im 65, type-2 diabetic & a life-long psychic & empath - crikey, that's enough to depress anyone ;). My situation is not the same as yours just due to our ages alone; I was twice as old as you are now before my depression was finally recognized & I found help. Anybody who thinks life is meant to be easy, simple or smooth sailing isn't paying attention. Just sayin'.
lilPainter

Post by lilPainter »

I had no idea about the pineal gland thing.

I think i can get some amber at my local esoteric store, that wont be an issue. And about my depression, im getting treated i just want to use as many aids as posible.

Blessings!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Good investment in yourself. Nothing I'd suggestested would interfere with any meds from your doctor.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”