Questions About Banishing a Spirit

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Questions About Banishing a Spirit

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Short version
Me and my best mate (Josh) have been arguing alot lately to the point we said some very vile things to each other. So anyway a friend of mine gave me a spell to do to allow me and him to talk again and see clearly each others point of view. However my friend asked me to show him a picture of Josh and he said he could see a almost demonic like energy coming out of him.

Now my friend has told me this spirit dosent have the power to harm me and before I do anything for a few nights to send Josh positive energy so he has the strength to fight back against this thing. He also basically explained to me that if I do this by the time I go to banish it it will be as weak as a kitten. My plan to banish it is simple. On the night of the supermoon I plan to draw down the moon then with the Goddesses help I plan to astral project myself to.him. Once with him I plan to cast a circle around him my thinking dark spirits don't like sacred space/holy space.

Once the entity has left him if there is one I then plan to use the elemental energies on the astral plane to banish this entity in to a crystal where I will return it to the earth. If this doesn't work I do have a fall back plan in invoking the arch angels and asking them to vanish it for me. Now if I fail to project my self then my plan is to do something similar but from my back garden.

While I would prefer to do this in person unfortunately me and Josh live no where near each other (he lives in Australia I live in England). So to anyone who's banished a spirit before am I pretty much on the right lines here?
Last edited by Kassandra on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: The letter I should be capitalized
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Question for anyone who's banished a spirit

Post by Firebird »

Firstly could you clarify the title? I do not know what a ehis, is.
Bb,
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Respect his sovereignty of his own path & ask his over-soul's permission.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

You also can't know if he has not invited this entity in. I doubt casting a circle will banish it. I've found you will imprison it in that circle. It will then be very Pissed. If you don't want a negative entity making your close acquaintance you should go straight to the Arch Angles. Remember Sun-Tzu said _ "A tiger uses all his strength to kill a mouse." That is tactically and strategically correct in magic as in warfare.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Sorry I meant who's haha.
No I am pretty sure he hasn't invited this entity in intentionally. The reason I am sure of this is because he honestly wouldn't know how to. Now I do believe this entity was attracted to him due to his struggle with his mental health issues and I'll be honest since him and his ex broke up he's been very weak.

Excellent point plane walker I guess I was gonna go with trapping it in a circle as from what my witch friend told Mr this entity isn't strong enough to harm me I guess harming me isn't the worst it can do. I do know the invocation of arch angel Michael well having used it once before when I accidently opened a portal so I'll happily call upon him to aid me with this.

Spirit Talker I would go to his over soul however considering this dark energy/spirit/whatever it is is according to my witch friend trying to fight against the spell I've been casting to get me and Josh to talk again it wouldn't surprise me if it would try to stop me. I was actually considering calling on the Morrigan to aid me in this but my witch friend did tell me that might not be the nest idea (calling on a dark goddess to deal with a dark spirit).

Ultimately I'm not sure if he definitely is being haunted by something but considering my witch friend told me he could see almost demonic energy pouring out of him then im definitely not so skeptical about it. Also I know Josh couldn't have invited it in as he's rather clueless when it comes to the supernatural and to be honest when me and him have talked about witchcraft in the past he's made it clear he has no interest in practicing . He's just interested in the mythology.

Thanks for all your advice though.
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Capitalization, punctuation
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Question for anyone ehis banished a spirit

Post by planewalker »

I've always found that you use your brightest Light to fight the Darkness. You never know if something unseen is hiding in the gloom.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

True
Also one quick question that might sound really silly
If i astral project immediately after drawing the Goddess into myself (with her permission of course seeing as I'm going to need her help to do it) am I correct in thinking that when I then astral project to Josh technically the Goddess would still be inside my soul making this parasite kind of powerless against me? Also how do I ensure Arch Angel Michael gets my call? Just want to be prepared.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Also one more question
Am I right in thinking that when on the astral plane I can do things which aren't possible on the physical plane? So say for example, I have to defend myself if the parasite tries to attack me while I'm calling on the arch angels would I be able to defend myself with magick basically?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Question for anyone who has banished a spirit

Post by SpiritTalker »

We are all connected. Your over soul can speak to his over soul to ask if it's OK with him that you help out. He may not want to cooperate because he's POd with you & his oversoul can intercede if it's to his greater good. And on the other hand, OS can protect him if your intent would unintentionally harm. It's a CYA policy.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Re: Question for anyone who has banished a spirit

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

SpiritTalker wrote:We are all connected. Your over soul can speak to his over soul to ask if it's OK with him that you help out. He may not want to cooperate because he's POd with you & his oversoul can intercede if it's to his greater good. And on the other hand, OS can protect him if your intent would unintentionally harm. It's a CYA policy.
How would I contact his over soul then? The thing is ultimately I know the guy I considered my best friend and like a older brother to me is still in there deep down but this parasite whatever it is manipulation has basically messed up mine and his friendship and I know if me and him are to get it back this entity needs to go preferably back to the shadowy home it crawled out of.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

OK now I am sure something is haunting him.
So I did the spell again and then afterwards decided to send some positive energy love and light his way to help him. So I found a picture on my phone that he sent me. Well it was initially OK but after a few seconds his face began to look weird to me, no joke.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hmm. I thought you said that you weren't 100% sure it was a creepy crawler, but might be a psychological alternate personality of your friend's persona...in which case banishing it to hellandgone isn't an option as it's a part of the person you care about, and he has to integrate it, not banish it. See what i mean?

It's just about what you'd think. OS to OS is done via meditation. Basically you center & talk to your own OS ask your self to obtain permission, and let the OS do the rest. Our OS knows more than our conscious self does.

It's not terribly different from your super moon Astral Projection intent, but you don't have to go anywhere but center. And neither is far removed from psi practices of remote influencing.

I gave a beginner basic exercise at the very end of "getting started" for opening the channels to the higher self. Probably it can't make it happen in 72 hours but it can't hurt either.

Edit - while I was typing you'd added that now you're sure he's haunted because his face changed on a phone photo ... Give that some thought. Really? I've been that route and it can be self delusion.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Spirit talker normally i would agree with you but this specifically happened while i was focussing on sending him positive energy while in a circle. Now maybe it is paredolia but im.honedtly not sure because when i see his face changed i was staring at the picture and his face began to look more gaunt is the only way i can describe it to be honest.

Tomorrow im smudging this entire house and putting up more wards just as a safety precaution because if he is being haunted by something im fine with heloing him but i do nit want to have it coming after ne. Also since i made this post a witch in a group im in on Facebook told me not to do my original idea but to send him love and light every morning straight after i wake up and before i go sleep.

On the full moon im yo do a healing spell and then on the dark moon banish this thing. Im honestly starting to think this isn't what my friend thought it was.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Best I can suggest is that now you've read everybody else's thoughts, you need to hunker down and see what your own deep sense of the matter is. Trust your gut as we always say.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

See that's the thing i don't sense anything particularly demonic about him but saying that i have never dealt with a demonic entity so have no idea what one feels like if that makes sense.

Il keep doing the spell and sending positive energy his way but if i start actually getting attacked as in marks incant explain start appearing on my body i may rnd up having to do a spell to banish him from my life.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”