Hearing Things

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Hearing Things

Post by SpiritTalker »

I'd be happy to agree that it's the voice of the Goddess, if you had invited Her and were seeking Her input. Otherwise, I'm thinking it's a subconscious inner tutor which has the right to butt in any time because it is us.

Edit- don't underestimate the inner tutor. It knows it's stuff.

Edit - I'm sorry to be such a pain in the posterior. I don't mean to come across like I think I have all the answers. I'm just giving it my best guess. You know your situation better than me. Go with your gut as we all say.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I asked my Goddess for a sign a while ago,that's why I assumed it was her. About the inner tutor...I'll go hit the books.
Thank you for the answers!
:-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
greyviolet

Post by greyviolet »

I've had something sort of similar happen to me on and off since I was about 11. During that fuzzy phase between wake and sleep, I sometimes hear what sounds like a crowd of people--like the loud murmur of an audience full of people. But I can't hear any words or specific conversations. And in that half-awake/half-asleep phase I start thinking, "Why don't these people shut up, it's really late." And then I wake up fully and realize the room is completely quiet. I'm almost positive it's not a dream although I can't be sure. It doesn't happen often at all but it's baffling when it does.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”