White shadow ?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Lupvhee

White shadow ?

Post by Lupvhee »

Hello :)

Tonight I was talking with my new neighbor... And a she told me she was seeing a white shadow behind me and this is the first time she sees this. She doesn't know what it means. She can see ''spirits''... But this white ''thing'' is new for her. Angel? Protection? It seems good.

Any idea ?

Thank you & sorry for my English.
True colors are beautiful
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: White shadow ?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Have you ever felt any spirit presence near you? Can you confirm the sighting from your own senses?

Just a white shadow does not give enough information to even make an educated guess.
Lupvhee

Post by Lupvhee »

Sometimes it's like if there was something around. Like a presence...energy. Something watching me. I can't see it but I feel it.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Thank you. That puts it into perspective or context. As it was seen close to you, it may be your spirit guide, like a guardian angel, making itself visible as a way of saying hello, to make itself known to you, through her. They are with us throughout our lifetime, to help us spiritually. It's a good thing to talk to our spirit guides and get to know them.
Lupvhee

Post by Lupvhee »

Thank you for your messages :-)
Do you think I can ask for signs?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Ask your guide for signs? Of course. Your guide is your friend. You can ask to meet them in dreams, or coincidental happenings, what you might call signs. Light a candle and dedicate it to your guide as your friend. Eventually a name will be given or shown in some imaginative way, or you can just use a name you like.

You can search web or you.tube for suggestions. Use discretion, good sense and only what you like.
Lupvhee

Post by Lupvhee »

Thank you!!

I'll search on YouTube : - )
Empathlookingtohelp

Post by Empathlookingtohelp »

Yeh I agree with spirit talker any beings with light auras tend to be really helpful. When you see a spirit or feel them the look/ feel let's you know their emotions at that time. Light (happy, helpful, protective) and dark (sad, unhappy , bad intentions or on guard) there's still a lot we don't know about dark auras but that's what is commonly known so far
Lupvhee

Post by Lupvhee »

Thank you for your reply Empathlookingtohelp.

I can't see them but sometimes I do feel there is something around. However, it's been some weeks, I haven't feel this.
And I haven't seen my neighbor for a while, so I don't know if this white shadow is still around me.
Empathlookingtohelp

Post by Empathlookingtohelp »

They might be but there's probably someone always around that's there to help you.
Lupvhee

Post by Lupvhee »

good then :)

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”