Help! Malicious Entity is Attacking Us!

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Falcon_Heart27

Help! Malicious Entity is Attacking Us!

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Hi everyone!

(Heads up: this is a long post. But I would really appreciate help and advice.)

I'm sorry to say, there have been some alarming events happening in my house lately, and I really need help and support dealing with it.

I believe this entity came into my house during this past winter. I'm not sure why, or how. I don't know much about it except it is large (average adult size), human, and possibly masculine. And it is MEAN.

In the beginning, it only showed signs of presence once or twice a month. it would knock stuff around, etc. Nothing scary-- we even joked about it. But then it started watching me.

It would follow me around my house. It made itself quite at home, and as it seemed to get stronger, it's presence would grow stronger, and it would make me even more uncomfortable. It got to a point where I could feel it hanging out in certain rooms and I couldn't go in there until it left, because it filled me with cold, heavy, sick dread. Nearly paralyzed.

Then one night, my boyfriend saw it.

Paranormal events became more frequent and more violent. Lately it has been too bad to handle, so I'm going to take action. So far it has been watching and following me, but actually attacking my boyfriend. I was texting one of my friends about it, so I will copy and paste one of those messages here so you have more detail about the things it is doing.

____

Message to my friend:

"Whatever paranormal presence Adam (and I) have been sensing in the house, is now actively scaring him, messing with his stuff, and physically hurting him.

He has seen it once- a tall, dark, shadow figure. He said it made his blood run cold and he couldn't move. By the time he told me to turn around and look, it was gone.

It has knocked things over next to us, and yesterday, drained his camera batteries completely and ruined our day plans. (The batteries had been charged that previous night and checked. They were in working order, until the camera spent the night at my house.)

Two nights ago, we were laying in bed talking and falling asleep. Then suddenly, Adam became fixated on a spot in the corner of the room. He was absolutely petrified (I could see nothing but heard rustling like something big. Bigger than a mouse or rat. The cat was outside.)

Now, he's not a sissy. He can walk through haunted houses with a straight face. He laughs at horror movies. I think that was the first time I have ever seen him scared- literally shaking. I thought he was gonna cry. All he could say was "I'm really uncomfortable. I'm really really uncomfortable." In rising levels of volume and panic. So I turned the light on and held him until he could fall back asleep. Of course during this, I was trying to cast protective wards and mentally screaming "DON'T f*cking TOUCH HIM, HE IS SAFE WITH ME" (I was royally pissed at this point)

But whatever it is is stronger than me. Because last night when he stood up to go home, he bent over in pain. he said it felt like his head was splitting in half right down the middle. not a headache, but as if an axe was actually splitting his head. It stopped after just a few seconds."

Thanks for any help you can offer, even if it's just sending some good energy my way. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]

~Falcon
corvidus

Re: Help! Malicious Entity is Attacking Us!

Post by corvidus »

Sorry to hear it, Falcon. It's always annoying when the more immature of entities don't know their place.

What particular tradition do you follow? A basic 'protective' thing you can do is to start burning blue candles after dedicating them to a protector. Either your own personal guardian or within a tradition you respect. It works especially well to write their name in a circle, and place the candle at the center.
There are always bigger fish in the sea willing to help out.

I also recommend cleaning your house, and burning protective incense for one week, three times a day, along with the candles.

One reason negativity is allowed to hang around is because they're able to influence the environment. Don't let them control your house, it's yours!

If there's any ash, wax or etc left after these things, put them into a little bag and carry them with you.
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

Or I'll just make it go away from here. I'm bored anyways. I'm gonna go astral and drag it away from you and your boyfriend. The thing stinks of fear. be sure to let me know if when presense vanishes from your house and self entirely, I'm gonna drag him into the void.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Raven At Heart wrote:I'm gonna drag him into the void.
So that it can just find its way back again?
I was always taught to take care of your own. Own self, own property, own tools.

How protected is a home if you don't protect it yourself? If you don't know how to take care of yourself within your own work, these sorts of things will keep happening (happens once, happens twice), and there might not be someone around to rely on.

Power is something given, not kept for yourself.

:)
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

It's not gonna find its way back to their home or even out of the void. I'm shredding it there, as in ripping it into tiny poieces then changing it's pieces energy type via conversion. In essense I am killing this spirit. so theres nothing left of it at all, including will or mind. and so we are clear corvus, she didn't ask to be taught a soluition, she asked for emergency help. When a spirit tries to possess a person and has foul intent, it needs to be shredded. It is not something to leave alone. Besides that, not everyone can do everything themselves. You may like to try to be able to do everything, but it's not always possible. Oh and another interesting point. The method she used to force it back that she described is enough in most cases. Protections and force of will. This thing was fed by a berserk amount of fear emotion.

Also a question corvidus. Why the need to constantly try to compete with me? It's stupid. I am not your enemy, nor do I see you as competition. But this is like the 6th time I've seen you try to tell me I'm wrong. It's wrong to help people asking for emergency help, is what you said this time. Other times you get on my case for topics asked to list personal belief or opinion. I can understand why you would hate me, but stop dragging it onto the forum.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Raven At Heart wrote:and so we are clear corvus, she didn't ask to be taught a soluition, she asked for emergency help.
how is there any difference between a solution and emergency help?

I'm not suggesting the martial approach isn't necessary, I'm suggesting that in the grand scheme of things, we all need to grow and learn, and the true Self is usually brought out the most during times of stress, as you very well know. Clarity comes in the moment, during the action of will. For the novice witch, shaman, priest, etc, it's best to experience that unadultered. This is the reason they chose the path they did. To take that away from them is, well... difficult for me. If things persist, then intervene.

Falcon's clarity is that she can't handle it on her own because she lacks knowledge, but is more than capable evidenced by the action of: "DON'T f*cking TOUCH HIM, HE IS SAFE WITH ME!"

At least, I have faith in their strength. There are few practitioners who are really new to the path. It's innate. It only needs coaxing out.
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

She never said lack of knowledge, she said it is too strong for her. She can always learn how to stop it after the fact too. Her post was asking for help from a spirit who was maliciously attacking and hurting her boyfriend. It needed to be stopped quick. Or if someone was beating on a girl would you tell her to learn martial arts before stopping him from hitting her? Or would you stop a guy from hitting a girl then advise her to learn martial arts after. Your argument is flawed. Also power is not given, it is gained. But I must say, harrassing me for trying to help someone from a dangerous situation, that is a new 1.
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

Yikes, Falcon! I'm sorry that you are going through this. Unfortunately once you pay attention to a nasty spirit they tend to become stronger. It's obviously feeding off your and your bfs fear like Raven said. I'm not sure what you've already done to try and make it leave but I would do some kind of banishment spell, sage and salt my entire house and create a black tourmaline grid. Make sure your bf creates his own bubble of protection at least until you know the spirits gone.

I'm sensing a feeling of jealousy from the spirit too. Almost like he is jealous of your bf. Does it get worse when your bf is around? Does it attack your bf more than you?

Sorry I'm not an expert on this subject but I will be sending you positive vibes! :)
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

It's actually weaker now then it was an hour ago to boot Moon Rose. When I 1st sensed it it was beserkly stronger. Ive been back and forth attacking it, and draining it, from astral as well, removing it's claws from its possessive grip, and preparing to pull it into the void and shred it. Like I said it wants to possess her. it wants her to be his. this type of thing actually is a specialty of mine. Not shielding from bad spirits, but actually disposing of them. That and healing magick. I am also sending healing magick your way by the way falcon, for you and your boyfriend.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Raven At Heart wrote:She never said lack of knowledge, she said it is too strong for her. She can always learn how to stop it after the fact too. Her post was asking for help from a spirit who was maliciously attacking and hurting her boyfriend. It needed to be stopped quick. Or if someone was beating on a girl would you tell her to learn martial arts before stopping him from hitting her? Or would you stop a guy from hitting a girl then advise her to learn martial arts after. Your argument is flawed. Also power is not given, it is gained. But I must say, harrassing me for trying to help someone from a dangerous situation, that is a new 1.

I'm hardly harassing, and your 'straw-man' argument of comparing physical domestic abuse to the limited capabilities of most astral entities gurdling the Earth Zone is off topic and equally malicious.

If you reread the original post, this is something they invited in: "In the beginning, it only showed signs of presence once or twice a month. it would knock stuff around, etc. Nothing scary-- we even joked about it."
Invitations can always be cancelled.

Ethereal Moon Rose is right on with the comment of jealousy. Attacking the BF so it can keep her to itself. Classic, base, anamalistic behavior. Re-establishing authority is necessary.

But, we apparently have different opinions on the matter.

I'm not saying don't do what you want, I'm saying win the war, not just the battle. Maybe both approaches are best?
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

Of course I am comparing it to domestic violence. That is pretty close to what it is. It's something in ones home attacking someone who cannot defend themselves from it. I'd agree to disagree with you corvidus but this isn't the 1st time. I am saying harassment as in a repeated incident in multiple topics. I understand that you don't like or even hate me. I'm used to being hated. I also don't care. Stop going to topics where I make a post just to tell me I'm wrong then half change your mind and meaning to I'm only half wrong so you can be granted innocence. At 1st I just thought it was annoying. After several days of it, I am starting to get truely frustrated. I am content to not respond to your posts in a negative way if you stop responding to mine in one. But I am not content to let go of an obvious competitive pattern. if this persists I will definitely be adding you to my ignore list, which I don't want to do because you have good input.
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Hi all [RELIEVED FACE]

Thanks for the replies! There's certainly a lot going on here. I will try to address everything though I'm sure I will miss some.

corvidus-- I don't really follow any tradition, I kinda piece things together and beat my own trail. I don't follow any deities and I don't use magic with religion, I just like exploring magic, energy, and properties of different items. That being said, I do like that blue candle idea! Perhaps I will dedicate them just to the positive energies of the earth and the universe and hope that it works. I have not actually done anything yet, considering I only decided to take action earlier today, but I do plan to cleanse with incense and salt also. and begin writing protective sigils everywhere.

Ethereal Moon Rose-- yes, I do feel like it feeds on fear! And my bf does not practice magic, and does not know I practice (I'm not sure how he would react), but I will do my best to protect him and maybe try to nonchalantly teach him how to throw up some shields. If there is a nonchalant way to do such a thing. XD

Anyway, yes, if I'm alone, it just follows me around or hangs out in the house. It definitely gets worse when my bf is around, and that's the only person it has really physically attacked. Although just within the last hour, tonight for the first time it gave me a slight headache, almost like a threat.

Raven At Heart-- thank you for your efforts. It is appreciated. :)

Thank you everyone for the good vibes and healing energy, and especially the advice. I believe it is very important that I know how to defend myself. I already had a good idea of what to do, but I wanted to get extra input anyway.

I'll keep everyone updated!

Blessed be,
~Falcon
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

Please definitely keep us updated. I want to make sure this thing goes away and does not come back, nor does anything else malicious.
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

@Raven that's some awesome abilities and gifts to have!

@Corvidus and Raven I think this is a situation where 'whatever works' is needed. Neither of you are wrong in your approach! They are just different. And that's what I love about this forum, hearing everyones personal approaches and views on things.

@Falcon hmmm, just what I thought. Yes I think a casual non-chalant way of bringing up shields is best :) the spirit is probably attacking you right now because it can sense that you are planning to get rid of it. Don't let the bastard win! Keeping you in my thoughts.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

First off, I'm sending you love and light, Falcon Heart. I'm sorry you have to deal with this astral entity; I hope that all of the suggestions will help resolve the situation.

Thanks everyone for all the quick replies to Falcon Heart to help out in a moment of need. It is great to know that members of EUTM are supportive of one another.

@ Raven: Members of EUTM often disagree with one another, and conversations can get spirited. It is also not uncommon to meet someone else on EUTM with whom you consistently disagree with. Let's keep this thread focused on Falcon Heart's problem rather than on speculating on others' perceived malicious intent; there's lots of good information here and I'd hate to have to split it off into the Conflict Resolution bin.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”