Cemetery Experience

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
astrowitch

Cemetery Experience

Post by astrowitch »

I recently went to San Diego with my best friend. Old Town San Diego is notorious for being haunted, but I have never experienced spirit communicating through me until this experience.

I went on one of those cheesy but fun ghost tours with my best friend.

At one point, my friend and I were standing in front of one grave and about four feet away from another (the one relevant to the story). Randomly, I got a bad pain in my back, bad to a point that I was hissing and gripping onto my friend's shoulder. Then the pain subsided just enough that I was able to stand straight and walk to our guide. The words just kind of tumbled out: "Was someone here shot in the back and killed?" Our guide told me about one man who was shot but in the front.

But my friend waved me back to the grave were four feet from and told me to read the info. It was the grave of Juan Mendoza who was shot in the back with a shotgun and killed by prominent land owner Cave Johnson Couts. It was such a wierd experience. We also got an obvious shadow/shadow person in one of our pictures!

Later that night, we were taken to another cemetary and my friend and I wandered up to a head stone, turned on our flashlight, and read the headstone. We had happened to wander up to the headstone of Cave Johnson Couts.

Weird huh??
jaybirdblue

Re: Cemetery Experience

Post by jaybirdblue »

Oh man. Nice. I mean, probably not the best experience at the time, given the pain. But what a great story!
astrowitch

Post by astrowitch »

Thanks! It subsided right when I finished talking with our guide, so it wasn't so bad.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

That's quite an experience!

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”