Help please, experiencing bad luck

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Marigold

Help please, experiencing bad luck

Post by Marigold »

I am not in a good situation right now and I am not sure where to turn.

First of all, I have spent many many hours analyzing what has happened. I have a few hypotheses, but as with anything paranormal, you can't be sure 100%.

I have tried many different methods (bindings, candle magick, protection etc) to resolve this and they have worked to a point, but it always returns, and it seems as bad or worse than before.

It has been 15 years with on going problems. The problems have impacted finances, friends, family and health. Now it is me. "It" has systematically removed all forms of support from me (soulmate died, money ripped off) and been of increasing severity. I was reading some of my old posts and looking at things that have happened since. Again, things have worsened as well as clearly to put a stop to anything I try to accomplish.

Now, my health problems have worsened and worsened. I used to be a very healthy person but in the past six months I have had serious stomach problems, I broke an ankle (I know that does not seem that serious but in context it is one more thing) and now this afternoon I found out that my mammogram was abnormal so I am going back for more tests on Thursday.

Reading this, and without a lot of detail, it might seem like that it is just stuff that can happen to anyone but believe me, it is not. They are huge losses and way outside of normal life problems. I used to be strong, self confident, resilient, but I feel like I have been beaten to a shell of who I used to be. I feel like whatever powers I might have had have been bound. In fact, even the ankle has stopped me from getting to any kind of spell work I might have tried.

As I said, I have made some progress but then the problems start again, even worse, and I become increasingly discouraged and weak.

Something is very very wrong. I don't mean to sound crazy, and I don't think I am but I need to stop it. I need to have this new mammogram come back clean and I need to stop this once and for all. I'm not crazy, but am scared.
Becks

Re: Help please

Post by Becks »

First, my thoughts are with you. That's a lot for anybody to be dealing with. You lost the love of your life there are no words for that.

I don't think you are crazy.

Can you help me to understand what you mean by "it"? I read and understood your listing of events. Sometimes consecutive terrible things happen to people and it's understandable that people seek to look for larger meaning and linkage. Are there signs or perhaps events or circumstances that make you think these events are connected?

The truth is that it is harder than ever to make a decent wage....the economic gap is widening and more people live in poverty in North America than ever before.

Terrible things happen to good and kind people everyday. Times of overwhelming difficulty strike many people. There is no rhyme or reason or even sense of "fairness" and Justice.

Please don't mistake me....it sounds like I am unsympathetic. I am not. I'm just wondering what can help us determine what is going on. I feel that more detail would be needed. Are you saying you feel the victim of psychic attack? Have you had experiences that lead you to believe that?

When my life has constricted so awfully and unfairly I make sure I take care of my health where I can. I cling to the blessings and I make plans to slowly better my situation. It takes years. I'm stuck in the middle of a 5+ year process of trying to better myself and improve my situation. Slowly the wheel turns.

I will light my candle for you and end good thoughts to you and your health. If you have any family and loved ones, or friends that care it's a good time to connect and accept help. My thoughts are with you.
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

Thank you, Beck.

I just resurrected another thread I started back in '14 that might offer some clarification.

In that thread, I had/have a strong suspicion that it is someone that engages in some kind of reversal magick or psychic attack. I suspect that because:

1. This began right after a dinner I had back in 2001. She and her family were in my house and four days later I became engaged in a terrible situation that cost me a huge amount of money and came close to bankrupting us. I honestly do not think she did anything at that point that was intentional, just jealousy/evil eye type thing but who knows.

2. This put into place a series of events that were dominoes. Because of this loss, I end up under terrible stress and had to take a very very difficult job for many years that took a toll on my health and my family.

3. In 2007, she decided to pull me and my family together, put her arms around everyone and do some kind of speaking in tongues garbage. I was too stunned and I guess polite to pull away and tell her where she could go, but I did not want to cause trouble. I suspect that is where some kind of binding took place as well as connection. I think this was a pivotal event.

4. She sends all kinds of cards and written materials that are thinly veiled spells. Most would not recognize it but being familiar with magick, I know what she is doing. I still do not know if she realizes it or not.

5. As I said in my other post, she seems to push whatever is happening in her family onto someone else. She does this all under very socially acceptable mechanisms and certainly not overt pagan/witchcraft. She also has a bunch of friends who help her out but again, it is not rocket science to see what she is doing except with different terms.

Now, let me state this. The above is only a hypothesis. She may have nothing to do with it. In fact, I never even suspected her until that event in 07.

Yes, I realize that bad stuff just happens but in April 2001 I went from being a successful person with a wonderful family to near poverty and later illness. Every time I try to fight back or even just do positive magick with nothing to do with her except to better my situation, I can guarantee that within two months, something awful will happen. It is like clockwork.

I also just explained to someone that in no way shape or form do I want her to know ANYTHING about my current situation.

I appreciate the help. It helps just to feel like I am doing something. Right now I just feel helpless.

Hope that helps.
Becks

Post by Becks »

Can you give me an example of what you have done to end this?

Do you still see this person?

If so, the you need to stop.

This sounds toxic. One can't deal energetically and cut ties and clear bad work if you are still exposing yourself to it.

You talk like you know where this comes from, and so I say listen to your gut.
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

Initially, I tried to do cord cutting. I did not do poppets. I also put mirrors in my window toward her house (although she lives some distance from me).

I primarily work without tools and just use mental visualization although I have used candle magick.
This summer I tried to focus on just making my life better and not really about her. I tried to craft spells that were stealthily worded so that it would not set off her antennae. Also I tried to carefully set up circles so she would not be aware. No matter, it is like clockwork.

I make every effort and excuse to avoid her. She will actively pursue information via facebook and family. She sent me one of her cards when I broke my ankle and I promptly ripped it up and threw it out.

Also it is admittedly playing head games with me. The more it happens, the more weak I feel and more powerful and frightening I see her which I know is part of the game. Also, and as I said before, when my soulmate/twinflame died, I felt like my energy was just dissolved which could of course account for all of the health problems this past year.

Thank you for the candle and good thoughts.
Becks

Post by Becks »

Get off Facebook and sever ties with family that associate with that. I know it's harsh but while you maintain ties and links to this person you give them free range.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I haven't perused the entire situation, but I agree with Becks about severing ties. Sometimes mundane steps are the most important ones to take. Don't allow this person to have free rent in your head. That just magnifies problems. A broken ankle is inconvenient at best. Walking on one leg leaves a lot to be desired. Dietary adjustments might help the stomach problems. I wish the best for you.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

From what I gathered reading this, I would agree with Becks too, remove this person from you life even if that means removing family if you have to.
Clearly energy is being sucked away from you in one for or another and even if she doesn't know she's doing it, your instincts are telling you she is. Listen to them, and do whats right for you. Love and light coming your way
Dee[HEAVY BLACK HEART]
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

Thank you Snowcat and Deejean. I agree about severing ties and doing my best to get rid of the negativity. Hopefully, everything will turn out ok.
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

I agree with the others. Sever all ties with her. No. Contact. No in-person contact. No texting. No Facebook. No phone. No gatherings where she is likely to show up. If she sends you a card, don't bring the card into your home - write return to sender and put it back in the mailbox.

Stop putting energy into her. Set up a shield around you, but don't make it about HER. Make it about all negative energy.

Cut cords. Then stop thinking about her. Everytime you think about her you feed the negative energy, and begin to develop new cords. If you catch yourself thinking about her, stop yourself and cut cords again.

Sending you love and light.
Myrth
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

Thank you, Myrth. Everyone has been very kind.

Last night I put black tourmaline and quartz under my bed. It worked (among other things) when my son was ill. I have been sitting here thinking about what I can do today to protect and heal. It is hard since it is quite painful to walk anywhere. I broke the one and badly sprained the other so both are painful. I want to try to prepare for those follow up mammogram and ultrasound tests tomorrow.
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

Dear Marigold,
I love that avatar picture that you have chosen, such apeaceful and healing atmosphere. Imagine yourself walking there and lying covered in the bluebells.

Please can I add you to my healing list and send you reiki and crystal healing? And of course good luck for tomorrow, deep breaths and calmly does it, those things are horrible at the best of times, just try and relax.

You need to change your focus, like everyone says cut those ties, make lists and burn the paper (or for those you really hate flush down the loo, maybe even pee on top lol).

Take Care
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

Thank you, Ivy.

Yes, please do add me to your list. I greatly appreciate it.

One of the things that has been most frustrating due to my ankle is not being able to walk in the woods. The doctor said it may be a year before I am back to normal. That would be November.

In addition to the black tourmaline and crystal, this morning I added an oil that was mixed for me many years ago by this person who owned a shop. She was wonderful and mixed a very potent oil; however, I don't know what is in it and her shop has since closed. It has a sort of deep spice and hot smell to it. In any case, I have preserved what is left of it and only use very small amounts. I used it this morning.

Thanks again.
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

Consider yourself added xxx

Arnica and comfrey ointments can be very good, arica helps with bruising and inflammation and comfrey is good with bone healing, it's nickname is 'knitbone'.
The hot spicey smell? black pepper, bergamot, cinnamon, patchouli, vetivert?
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

Sounds right. When I get the chance, I might try mixing that and see if it is the same. It was really wonderful.

Thanks so much. The good news is that the doctor said last Thurs. that the fracture has healed perfectly. It is just painful as is the other ankle which was badly sprained. It really limits everything.

Now, I need to get past this mammogram/ultrasound tomorrow and move on to trying to restructure and refocus.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”