Help please, experiencing bad luck

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Marigold

Re: Help please

Post by Marigold »

Just want to thank everyone for their suggestions and healing thoughts. Everything came back normal.
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

smiley_dance brilliant news!!!!
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

Ivy wrote:smiley_dance brilliant news!!!!
A major relief. Thank you again.
Becks

Post by Becks »

Great news!!
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

Deejean wrote:From what I gathered reading this, I would agree with Becks too, remove this person from you life even if that means removing family if you have to.
Clearly energy is being sucked away from you in one for or another and even if she doesn't know she's doing it, your instincts are telling you she is. Listen to them, and do whats right for you. Love and light coming your way
Dee[HEAVY BLACK HEART]
Exactly, I saw this before, is clearly energy draining, someone is doing it, not natural, and "vampire" doesn't need to know. My reiki master (long time ago) says reiki initiation protects you from this kind of draining, cause energy taken by "vampire" is reiki, not your energy, so you can let "vampire" drain all energy he wants, he's just healing himself, and yourself, is like permanent grounding.
Ivy wrote:Arnica and comfrey ointments can be very good, arica helps with bruising and inflammation and comfrey is good with bone healing, it's nickname is 'knitbone'.
The hot spicey smell? black pepper, bergamot, cinnamon, patchouli, vetivert?
Arnica (flowers) is good, very good for bruisings, hits, inflammation, osteoarthritis ... Combined with blood circulation stimulants is the best, like rosemary, sage ... But never use arnica in broken skin, is toxic.
Marigold wrote:One of the things that has been most frustrating due to my ankle is not being able to walk in the woods. The doctor said it may be a year before I am back to normal. That would be November.
Don't know what is your problem exactly, but look for therapeutic clay, there are many types, herbalist can help you to chose right one, it's for internal and external use, gives you minerals and remove toxics. You can reduce drastically recovery time combined with a good liniment to increase blood circulation.
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

Thank you SilverWort.

I am going to try to get to a natural pharmacy tomorrow.

I have looked at this situation from so many different angles and perspectives. Of course, there is no way to absolutely prove anything so despite trends and patterns, it will always be a best guess.

Someone said about protecting against all negative energy and I think that is really true. I, as well as my family members, seem to have energy that is noticed and attracts these things. Even if this is resolved, i expect there will be others.

Anyway, thanks again.
Wandering Warlock

Post by Wandering Warlock »

Frequently meditate on healing yourself. Visualize it, for as long as you are capable. During times when I myself was injured, focusing on the injury and visualizing it healing always helped significantly. Your thoughts will become real.
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

Thank you. I need to visualize myself walking in the woods because that is what I miss most.

Actually, I need to move on and heal from a lot of things.
citrine

Post by citrine »

Also set up a protection grid in your house, in addition to tourmaline selenite might work very well since it promotes a peaceful feeling inside the living place. A piece of each to each corner of the room if possible plus wearable tourmaline & selenite, cleanse and charge them simultaneously, and wearing those will keep you connected to your grid no matter where you're located now.
Love and light!
Saol na saol, tús go deireadh. Tá muid beo go deo.
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

Marigold wrote:Someone said about protecting against all negative energy and I think that is really true. I, as well as my family members, seem to have energy that is noticed and attracts these things. Even if this is resolved, i expect there will be others.

Anyway, thanks again.
Think about a permanent protection for you and your family. Think about Reiki for all members, I'm not master but you can find free initiations online, there is a post with all levels for free found by blue-moon: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p240423
citrine wrote:Also set up a protection grid in your house, in addition to tourmaline selenite might work very well since it promotes a peaceful feeling inside the living place. A piece of each to each corner of the room if possible plus wearable tourmaline & selenite, cleanse and charge them simultaneously, and wearing those will keep you connected to your grid no matter where you're located now.
Love and light!
Seems that you are a crystal supporter, I do exactly the same with herbs.
Jenny Crow

Post by Jenny Crow »

Marigold, have just been reading through this thread and, first of all, I'm glad you got good news - that will take some of the pressure off for you.

You've been given some really good advice and I hope things start to turn around for you. One more thing you could do is a reversal spell - send everything back to the source. If you're not one hundred per cent certain who is responsible for your bad luck and ill health, etc. when you write your spell you can say - "............return this evil, bad luck (or whatever words you choose) to whoever or wherever it came from". Or, of course, you can use her name. A mirror could be used, but there are even many reversal spells that you can get from the internet (if you don't have any of your own) and tweak to fit your needs.

I think you mentioned that she sent you things in the mail - if she's knowledgeable she could have powdered the paper with ill-intent or used a drop or two of oil to cause the harm. There are many ways to do it!

Jenny Crow
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

I'll just hop back into the conversation - the clay silver wort recommended is excellent!! My mother uses it alot as well and I add it to foot baths when the kids are really sick to draw out toxins (like last summer, when they had the chicken pox) bentonite clay / you can also use epsom salt in a foot bath. You can detox really good through the soles of your feet.

The reiki idea is also great!! That way you are and shall stay safe.

We had these terrible neighbours. I did some research and found protection spells. Maybe I can link a few.
Many used bottles - buried in the front yard or a planter by the front door. Also bottles for peace and harmony in the house. Building a protective "fence" with pennies or bottles in the corners of the house.

I'll check if I can find the links and post them.... I just found two...

http://silverwitch.tumblr.com/post/46870400559

Egg shells are very protective! I clean and dry eggshells to make powder from it. I think this would not only be safe enough but even nourishing to your land if you build up a protective wall around your garden and home

Or hang protective sachets...
Plant protective plants.

Sending you energy
BM.
BB

Blue Moon
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

Thank you again everyone. There are so many good and helpful suggestions and I am most appreciative.

Hopefully, by this spring I will be able to get back into to woods and also outside where I do a great deal of my magick. Thank you again, you are very kind.
Dark_Angel

Post by Dark_Angel »

Hello! I hope things have gotten better for you! I have had some trouble with a neighbor and my coworker who happens to be a witch told me about a binding spell. If you still feel this person is troubling you a quick and easy binding spell can help out a lot. And even if she isn't messing with you, she sounds like an awful person to be around. Here is the link! (I edited it a bit when I did the spell for my own personal use, but this is the original)

http://www.rose-ariadne.com/witchcrafthistory/89
Katrinkah

Help please

Post by Katrinkah »

Marigold,

I hope things continue to get better for you. I can relate to some of what you have been going through since I too was being drained by somebody close to me over a very long time. It does take its toll physically and emotionally. My thoughts are with you. I myself have been reading a book that has been very very helpful. "True Balance" by Sonia Choquette. It comes with a workbook and really helps you to balance your chakras so people are unable to drain your energy anymore. And also helps you project to the universe and create the life you want and need. Either way I hope you find a way to rejuvenate yourself and your energy! Blessings to you!

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”