Armor Shielding and Dealing with Negativities

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Armor Shielding and Dealing with Negativities

Post by Seraphin »

For those who continue to struggle whether negative energies, entities and spirits can really harm humans and astral assaults, vampirism, hexes and curses can truly affect us even though we don't believe in them and we're full of love and light, I cannot and will not presume to explain how such things can be. But the following considerations have helped me.

First when we met our Spirit Community (Deities, spirit guides, familiars, angels, Daemons, ancestral spirits, etc.), positional protection against negativities is already secured and assured, guaranteed by Them: we are guided and lighted, thus it's certain we're going to overcome any obstacles due to their spiritual and divine provision. But practical, experential protection against negativities must be appropriated and entered into by the exercise of magick and psionics. We wrongly assume that all kind of insidous magickal, psychic and psychological assaults are powerless when we have our own Patron Deity or a spirit guide. Positionally we're guided. Practically, we're responsible to reckon ourselves vulnerable to filthy entities and energies that can still rage in our members and live a cleansed and consecrated life. Does this happen automatically, or easily? Most certainly not.

A second point is helpful. There's a distinction between cleansing and shielding ourselves from negative entities, energies and intentions and dealing with the after-effects of exposure to them. Our auric field may be cleansed or a negative entity or energy may be blocked, banished or removed, but yet sometimes we still need to face patterns of behavioral changes, emotional damage or legal restitution. We may sorround and protect ourselves through rituals and energetic works from something as hideous as intentional psychic vampirism, but their offensive intention may still linger, waiting to infiltrate us during our time of weakness and ineffectiveness.

There is a third perspective that helps us process the problem. Our physical body is accesible to all kinds of energies and is therefore subject to spiritual or energetic contamination.

I realize these consclusions may not be comfortable for some, but it is compatible with clinical realities. Much more could be said about this, but the purpose of this post is not to belabor the point, but to offer practical instruction for all of us who are vulnerable.

Many people mistakenly think that shielding requires some deep level of magickal knowledge and a super-spirituality and that it involves a complex, laborious procedures and rituals. We identify the negative energies, entities and spirits as non-material and incorporeal beings, though sentient and permeating the physical plane, only exist in otherworlds (mental, emotional and astral plane). As such, it is our own mind, emotion and energy that can dispel and expel them. While many of the negative entities’ devices may appear complex, shielding ourselves from them is really simple. Faith, confidence, courage and total trust to our mind and power will shield ourselves. Dealing with negative entities and spirits requires tools that ordinary people has at hand. The worlds will transform according to the purpose if conditions for protection and defense are being met. Dealing with the mischievous and hostile energies requires a 'go for it' kind of energetic and spiritual guts that engages the gears of will.

Meditate

First and foremost, anchor our soul in the assurance of our spiritual community (Deities, angels, spirit guides, dragons, etc.) unfailing presence and protection, be mindful that nothing will defeat our spiritual community. Reaffirm that our spiritual community is one of our source of security. Ask for wisdom, and a sharpening of discernment.

Put on the Astral Armor

An astral armor enables us to stand defensively against negative energies and entities. The armor should be a regular part of our lifestyle. The challenge is putting on the armor and keeping it on. When we let our guard down, we're vulnerable.

The best way to experience this guided visualization is through hearing it. If we can, record these words and play them back to ourselves as we sit in a quiet room. We may also ask a friend or a relative we trust that can read the instructions clear and loud. Ensure that we have no interruptions and, if it helps to focus, it’s a good idea to add some soft, soothing meditative music in the background.

Before we begin, bend down from the hips to relax our body, close our eyes and look inward for a moment, as a symbol of moving between worlds. This is to ground us.

After that, do some breathing exercise (inhale and exhale) to keep our body warm and stay calm for 30 seconds. Feel the heat within your body and electro-magnetic life force or aura around you which is the heart of your being. We are a living being, a creature which has an astral counterpart, a soul with a lightness of heart and a child of the Divine.
  • Belt. Begin by standing in a relaxed way with our hands clasped below the stomach. Visualize a silver belt wrapping itself around our waist. As we wear it, feel that we possess a convinced and unshakable confidence and determination that negative entities will never see our nakedness, shame and weaknesses that they can use against us. Wear it comfortably, reassuringly – as if everything is right with the world.
  • Breastplate. Now, extend our left and right arms out at shoulder level. Visualize a purple breastplate composed of matter of finer quality covering and shielding our upper torso from isolated psychic and magickal attacks. Proudly thump the breast plate to feel its solidity and hardness. Imagine flaming arrows of hatred, fear, anxiety, prejudices and constraints dropping in the ground as they hit the breastplate and feel glorious unconditional love expanding.
  • Sandals. Our feet are to be fitted with readiness and alertness. Bow our head to look downward. Imagine a dark red sandal covering our soles from the cold ground we’re standing on. Two applications are relevant here. The first is to be ready to reconcile strained relationship, conflict, etc. and second is to protect our feet of gopher attacks which move underneath the ground and then comes up at our feet. Take three steps forward and feel the beginning of transformation for you've taken first steps already.
  • Shield. Stand up straight and tall with hands linked at our solar plexus. This is one of the most powerful component to other parts of the armor, and is, general protective covering. Make our shield an immensely powerful one, a fire retardant that can quench all kinds of assaults. Picture our shield as a two-and-a half by four foot golden rectangle that protects the vital parts of our body. Imagine too that it can exude and emit a light that penetrates and eradicates dark mists and clouds. All we have to do is hold onto it and point it in the right direction. Watch our surroundings with this shield on and see through the illusions.
  • Helmet. Put our hands together in the prayer position above our head, looking upward. Visualize a helmet made of bright soft, silvery blue light, slowly going down, hold it firmly and gently put it on our head. This will protect us from any negative thoughts and bad intentions. Once wore, feel contentment, peace and communion.
  • Sword. And then extend our right arm out at shoulder level and sway onto our right foot and maintain our weight there. Visualize an offensive weapon, a combination of scarlet and bright yellow colored-dagger appearing in our hand. Be prepare to penetrate any negativities we feel around us. Destroy any energies or forces that renders us weak and fearful. Give all the astral nasties and leeches a straight strong jab of the dagger, with the exhilarating feeling of already being won.
  • Bodyguards. They are the astral guided guardians, prompted by your energies and spirit. Raise both of your arms at right angle to call your bodyguards. Imagine a light around you expanding up above and being met by a greater light from the otherworlds. Hear the beating of great wings and see three spiritually inspired and intuitive men wearing electric blue armor suits coming from the stream of light with full authority. Assign one in our right side, one in our left side and one at the back. Order them to be alert and nudge us when an assault is coming. Tell them to watch out for curses and hexes in particular. Ask them to walk with us with an alert sensitivity to the needs around us.

Open our eyes and make sure we are grounded by patting our feet on the floor three times.

Realize your Position

Think of our true identity. Don't be a victim. In reality, we're looking down on the lesser entities of otherworlds. Meditate on this fact, and let our own powers and energies give us confidence. Perform some motivation spell or clarity spell if we think it's necessary.

Remove the Ground of Hauntings and Attachments

Hauntings, attachments and psychic assaults can be traced to distinct causes. Negative thoughts, emotions and values and exploitation of vulnerabilities are the chief avenues used to influence people. Doors, holes, and cracks opened to nasties must be shut and concealed. Ground given must be reclaimed.

Many psychics, mediums, witches and magickal practitioners have suddenly come face-to-face with a clear cause of attachment and hauntings. Often, they have no formal training in the how-to's of banishment. But the greatest preparation is unshakable self-convidence. These things quickly make up for any lack of training.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Armor Shielding and Dealing with Negativities

Post by Xiao Rong »

Wow, I LOVE the astral armor idea. There are so many ways to make that unique, too. I'm imagining recreating Inanna's ascent from the Underworld where she ritually dons her sandals, girdle, crown, etc.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Sounds like it's straight out of the Bible.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... %206:10-18

Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Kassandra wrote:Sounds like it's straight out of the Bible.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... %206:10-18

Very nice Kass! Thanks for that quote. The only things missing there are the sandals and the bodyguards!

The armor is actually inspired by the Ancient Roman Armour:

Xiao Rong wrote:Wow, I LOVE the astral armor idea. There are so many ways to make that unique, too. I'm imagining recreating Inanna's ascent from the Underworld where she ritually dons her sandals, girdle, crown, etc.
And Xiao! That's a great idea. Perhaps you could wear a lapiz lazuli necklace too.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

When I was a young, preteen, I had a flashing temper. One day I realized I didn't like how I felt when I was angry - sullen, bitter, hostile, but also powerful - so I decided to use the power to transform the feelings into good energy. I called it "trans-mogrify" from the Calvin and Hobbes cartoon. I would imagine my anger all in a bundle of spikes and snarled, rusty coils, held in my belly and command it to "transmogrify". It immediately melted into crystal clear water, and refreshment, cleansing me of all anger in the process. (I wondered why nations didn't do this).

So all these years later, today I was reading on the Trad Witch forum about Peruvian magic in the Andes mountains, where they Ingest negative energies in their stomachs, just like digestion. They retain the nourishing good, and expel the crap into the Earth where it is absorbed and transformed to make good things grow.

Energy can't be created or destroyed, but it can be transmuted. If someone throws bad energy at me, i can "transmogrify!" and give me a blessing. Once the energy is in my ball park, it's mine to shape as I want. This is so much healthier than return-to-sender, where it can be sent back to me again and again. When energy is transmuted, the battle ends.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

I started a new thread here to diverge into the intriguing topic of changing energy, beyond just shielding from it: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p252826 I'd be really interested in hearing peoples' thoughts this practice...

Oakheart

Post by Oakheart »

I visualize myself dressed in my armor every night before I go to bed. The more you visualize it the more it takes shape on the astral plane, becoming real on that level. I thought it was really interesting when a fellow who was reading my aura could see some of the armor clairvoyantly.
Student of Rosicrucianism, Neoplatonism & Hermetic Kabbalah.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hmm. The more intent you give the armor, the more it "solidifies," so to speak. Interesting.

How do you keep up the discipline of remembering to "put it on" every night? At night, I just plop. I'm brain dead by then, difficult to create thought forms. lol

Maybe I should place a visual aid of some sort by my bed as a reminder.

SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Nuns envision their habits as they dress each day, in much the same way. Just sayin'.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Bumping topic for reference
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

SpiritTalker wrote:Energy can't be created or destroyed, but it can be transmuted. If someone throws bad energy at me, i can "transmogrify!" and give me a blessing. Once the energy is in my ball park, it's mine to shape as I want. This is so much healthier than return-to-sender, where it can be sent back to me again and again. When energy is transmuted, the battle ends.
I love the idea of transmuting energy! Using the return-to-sender always seemed wrong to me. It's great to find a more pacifist way to deal with negative energy.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Joining Bychan Wulf, this method looks so helpful and refreshing. I will definitely try it! Today I felt spiritually attacked by one of my customers. He's always decent, greets, says please and thank you and I've never had a conflict with him. But when he comes I just KNOW he's an evil person, his presence makes me sick. I may try ST's technique next time I meet him. And when I feel angry and anxious, too.
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

I have not been around for awhile and I am just now catching up.

Seraphin- I am at a point now where I need to "reclaim ground given". Suggestions for this?

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”