Any ideas what's going on? (Pressure, grey, dreams)

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
onyx208

Any ideas what's going on? (Pressure, grey, dreams)

Post by onyx208 »

Okay... This might be the totally wrong place to post this because I really have no idea what's happening.

I have this consistent faint but noticeable pressure inside the left side of my chest, as if something is trying the penetrate but cant break through. I feel grey in that area. I'm being lured into the night lately, inspired to practice- not tired, but it's like i can physically feel my energy being pulled like a rope out of me. My dreams have been streaming in with less and less static I'm on a med to cut out dreaming). I feel out of it lot throughout the day, like I'm dreaming. I dont know if all these things are related, but.. Idk. The weirdest is the pressure and grey feeling. Sometimes (like now) the pressure is louder, impossible to ignore. I have a strong sense of urgency leading me to ask questions (I read oracle) but I can't put my finger on how I should direct it.

For some reason the thought that Calvin (he is my guardian angel, my horse who passed away 2 1/2 years ago, very protective of me) is trying to reach me came to mind, but that doesnt really resonate with me. It's not that. One meditation had a lot a lot a lot of eye movement, and a circle of horses past like Calvin as a tall stallion and Sir Ariate (first horse I ever fell in love with, died 6 years ago), and a statue of a greek style like foal.. I dont know what that means though. There were other horses but I couldn't see them even though they were right there in the circle. Oh and there was one boyish looking man on Calvin hugging his neck but i didnt recognize him. He was perfect though, not earthly- though totally human.

The pressue just got very quiet while writing all this. If i tune in I stil feel grey but oddly only in that area.

So... Any thoughts? I really need any input. I will continue meditation.. I mean really all these things could be completely unrelated and nothing is going on, but.. It just doesn't feel that way.

Onyx
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Any ideas what's going on? (Pressure, grey, dreams)

Post by SnowCat »

I recommend getting checked for an adverse reaction to your medication. It sounds like you're on a psychotropic of some kind, and those can have some decidedly odd side effects. Paxil, for instance, gives me sci-fi reality dreams. Entertaining, but not restful. When I worked on a behavior unit in long term care, we had psychopharm committee every month. Any medication changes had to be monitored and charted on for at least seven days due to the possible side effects. Please get yourself checked out medically. If that comes back clear, then it would be appropriate to investigate non medical possibilities.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
onyx208

Post by onyx208 »

12, actually. I have a doctor closely monitering me and have had for 8 years. I haven't had any recent changes to medication. Thank you, but this is something different. I guess I didn't express myself correctly. That's okay.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Okay, then who or what would be wanting to bug you? It sounds like someone or something is latching onto your energy, possibly even to your heart chakra. My very first impression was energy vampirism, but the nurse in me demanded medical answers.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
GodsLovingLight

Post by GodsLovingLight »

Onyx208, what questions are you supposed to ask? It sounds like you're trying to be led somewhere. More spiritual than physical location. Have you tried looking up the stuff with the horses and greek style foal? It sounds like your normal guides are trying to lead you to a new guide but I feel like the greek style foal with the boyish man are more of a destination than a guide. Maybe the greek horse will lead you to the man who can take you to a further destination than your current guide can take you.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”